Ur in tha club. She smacks ur gfs ass. What would you do?

Ur in tha club. She smacks ur gfs ass. What would you do?

Ask for a threesome

Get a boner.

Ejaculate on her

Slap it's ass back

i would probably premature ejaculate.

Let her smack my ass too

How big do you think her clit is? She's currently 19. Russian obviously.

She probably has to tape it

...And this is her boyfriend. How does THAT make you feel?

I'd watch my old lady shatter its jaw and laugh.

Step back and see where this shit goes

depends on the amount of roids shes taken.

probably the size of an asian penis

knock her the fuck out

Ask for hand job

hopeful

R.I.P. user

LET HER TAKE HER, ID WATCH IT GO DOWN

Go to my gfs funeral

He gets to spot her at the gym, everyone is jelly. He has the face of Zangief, the body of Seth Rogan, and the hair of Ed Milliband. He isn't even rich or famous. He just got her young. He gets to smell her sweaty jock strap she wears to contain her testosterone enlarged clit when she is in the shower and he gets to fuck her 19yo bodybuilder horse cunt while she does the splits since she does kickboxing and has perfect flexibility. And what do you do? Mire her from afar with your average loser gf or no gf.

Try and ask for her source somehow.

So normal sized clit then?

face like an angel

upper body of a berserker

nice

You da man. Optimism rules. He looks about 30. Probably had a 30yo girlfriend that wanted to marry, was like, fuck you and fuck this. Met Qt powerlifter aged 17, impressed her enough that she dumped her highschool bf for him, just waited a year for it to be legal - and BAM!

Here is a progress pic.

this bitch has no lean muscle, therefore no strength. even scrawny niggers could kick her ass

"s-sorry"

In a few years her body dysmorphia will take over and she will be tanned and have a face like iggy pop and her clit will be like a thumb. He needs to get her pregnant NOW so she has no choice but to quit. She will still retain great fitness and more muscle than most girls, but she has probably reached hotness level 99 and it can only go down from here if she continues down this path.

>smack HER ass and fuck em both.

Imagine fucking THAT. No... Imagine her fucking you.

Keep going man I'm almost there

With her boyfriend Chad again. U jelly?

You can even see her dick poking up in that pic... oh wait it was a hello kitty bottle, my bad...

Oh hey user. I noticed you bicep curling 6kg weights. Mind if I share in between sets, *tee hee*.

just imagine this yoked up broad having your back in a barfight. mmmm...damn.

kys

implying muscles translates to fighting ability

Bahaha we got one of these guys

She would kick your ass

yeah....because you always see boxers that have no muscle definition.

Deck her.
I'm stronger anyway.

yeah...because you always see professional bodybuilders become boxers.
do you even logic?

She just looks hilarious in that photo.

Literally the best character in hni

logic is, defined muscles equals strength. why would you see somebody whos stronger than you and want to fight them?

Fuck, marry, kill?

>implying he isn't the best character in everything

Muscles won't defend against a square punch in the jaw. In a streetfight it's all about who gets the first hit.

then i guess there should be no professional fighting by that, again, flawed logic. someone is always gonna be stronger than the other.

youre just mad because you know shes out of your league. what would you even talk to her about? your skylanders collection?

Dipshit. All a boxer needs is enough lean muscle mass that he can do damage with a punch. After that, all he requires is stamina and strategy.

You've obviously never been in a street fight before

not everyone has a glassjaw like you, sissy arms.

My fiancee is bi so she'd be cool with and so would. Also attempt a 3 way, I'm not into overly muscular women but that ass is great.

>wanting to date a literal shaved gorilla

you do realize that theres different amounts of muscle mass needed for different sports......right?

she clearly has some interest in my girlfriend, ask my girlfriend is she too has interest, if so, get girlfriend to ask for a threesome

maybe you want her bf?

>armchair fighters

Defined muscles equals muscle hypertrophy + low body fat.
Volume + consistency is what determines strength.
Neither of those equals speed, stamina, precision or technique; though.
Fighting isn't nearly as one dimensional as you make it seem. Weight can be a defining factor, but it would be very short-sighted to only pay attention to that.

It's not the fact that she's bigger than me that puts me off, its the roid use and the fact she's cheating herself and ruining her long term health. Hope she enjoys her enlarged heart

What's wrong with a high five?

Let her rape me and my GF then sue the hell outta her

>posts some ridiculous bullshit
>gets corrected
>responds with meme

kek

what in the literal fuck are you talking about? we're talking about fighting. we're not talking about golf or lacrosse. the autism is astounding

Shes literally all my worst stereotypes about russian slavs

but....you dont know if she does train in boxing. so why would you be one dimensional enough to see a person with larger muscles than you and automatically think you can kick their ass?

So you want to punch her in the face? Good luck. Imagine how badly every man in the club would beat your ass down running to her immediate defense. You'd probably die.

Pull her pants down and suck her dick

She's on your bed, on top of you, and says "I must break you". wat do?

Men cannot be raped

take a deep breath and say, do as you must......for mother russia.

While it's true that smaller people who know martial arts, in some cases even children can beat up bigger people who don't you're not accounting for the fact that the vast majority of people in a bar fight either don't know martial arts.

You're a fucking Autist you know that? Not everyone is as weak as you. Haven't you heard of.. KARATAY

The only point in your argument that I had a problem with was it that the definition of muscle is what equals strength. The strongest men in this planet all are very tick and while their mass is impressive, they're very different from what you would see in a body building competition. They have almost no definition; it's all mass.
I didn't state I could beat her, or that she didn't train boxing. Dunno what you're on about. Other than that I tried to make a point on how there's other factors about trying to determine the fighting prowess of someone; and how it's not very easy.

kill the left one, marry the middle, fuck the right

dont use argue with him. its his first time seeing a female.

kys

your wii is calling....and you should be answering.

Puke in her tiny cleavage.

obviously but this is beside the point. and doesn't follow the silly flawed logic perpetuated in this thread.
autists actually believe muscle equals fighting ability. the more muscle you have, then this means you're a better fighter. apparently training and stamina have no determining factor in a fight, at least according to all of the male feminists in this thread.

muscle mass does not equal strength
lean muscle mass however does

Sure they can
Example if she sticks her fingers in your ass
That's rape

Who is this?

Here we go...

Where did anyone say that?

re-read what you just posted and then realize how big of a fucking retard you are.

ew

i bet that muscle bound bitch cant fight for shit....you know, because muscles dont always equal strength.

Are there any good videos of women actually fighting men?

it was sarcasm, bro. i know gabi is a really good fighter but those skylander autism fuckers dont.