Has anyone from the HP Laptop thread earlier had an e-mail saying that their order has been accepted...

Has anyone from the HP Laptop thread earlier had an e-mail saying that their order has been accepted? Just recieved one now..

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I got one telling my to complete my order

Bait ... good one

I think not.

>Sup Forums filename

m8

strawpoll.me/10865687

>Still thinking it's fake

I haven't received my email yet

So its fake

>It hasn't happened to me so there's no chance it'll happen to anyone else

Why would they accept one and not the other?

Why are you so in denial?

people can recieve e-mails at different times you dumb fuck

because its a Sup Forums filename?????????

>What is re-naming an image

kek what a shit excuse

why would you even make this bait thread you pathetic retard

Just got one too. Does this mean I'm in the clear? I ordered 2 laptops at the start of the first thread so I think I was one of the lucky early people

people who say they've had an accepted order

did you create a HP account?

I just got a email as well. still showing wait stock on the site.

I purchased it as a guest then made an account later when I wanted to check the order progress

Same. We can only hope.

Same here. Got the intial email but no confirmation just yet

Ordered 3 to my friend in England. I'll let him take one for his troubles, one for me, and one to sell to make some profit

havent got any email yet

status says 'awaiting payment', bank says they've authorised it but HP havent taken the money yet

So far I've had three emails.
The first confirming my order, the second being a paypal receipt and third saying my order had been processed and was now awaiting delivery

same

Ok so you seem to be a step ahead of us then. Still awaiting that delivery email

Well I ordered at the start of the first thread so maybe I got there earlier than most people?
I'm trying not.to get my hopes up but it's pretty hard

Yea i managed to get my order through near the end of the 2nd thread so I guess I have to wait.

I'm trying so hard not to, but im already getting giddy about thousands of pounds worth of laptops turning up in the post for the price of pocket change

mine showing as processing in current orders on hp account. not holding out much hope that it wont get cancelled

I ordered 2 so if they turn up, I'll keep one and sell the other. I'll be getting paid a nice chunk for doing fucking nothing.

hilarious that some people ordered like 40 each - not sure if it was the smartest move but would be great if their orders got through

can someone who got their order accepted post the page on My Orders on HP

I want to see some proof

what do i have to do?

Are you the autistic faggot from the start of the thread that didn't believe anyone?

I didnt want to go overboard and make it obvious but yeah, that'd be brilliant

Why would any of us care if you believe us? We're just here trying to find out if others have got the same emails.

OP here, this is what my order status looks like right now.

I wasn't here earlier, what's going on- and can I get in on it?

oh shit

it's been fixed

What was it though?

Samefag.

You're probably too late now, I'd they haven't fixed it and you live the UK, go to the hp website, look at business laptops and sort by low to high. £2000 for like £1.50

I got it to work kind of but I don't know any britbongs

£2000 laptops going for £1 because of a glitch

This

laptops worth over £2000, some even £3000 being sold for like £1.50 on the HP store for unknown reasons

the site started crashing but a bunch of people including myself managed to order a few before the whole thing ended.

We are all currently waiting to see if we will actually get our practically free laptops or not

>Someone on HUKD ordered 20

some guys here did too

well if you read the fine print it only with Hp subscription so your credit card gonna get billed
monthly and if you cancel it they probaly bill your cc the full price of the computer

>5 hours, 45 minutes ago#28
I've just got off the phone to HP. 100% misprice, none of these will be honoured.

How many times does it have to be explained? It is an alternate means of paying for the laptop and even then you have to ring up and confirm everything.

Some people on HUKD getting their orders cancelled

god not this shit again.

Thats just another way of paying for it, in the same way you pay for a car over a period of months

You really think that you cancel your subscription and HP send people round to take the computer back? Retard

Anyone else use Borderlinx to route the laptop to US? They gave me a 3 line address so I didn't know how to put it on the order form; hope they send it to the right place...

mine looks the same

Kek, can u imagine hp imploying a football firm to rock up at your house, bust your fucking door down, give you a beating and take the pc back. What a fucking retard.

You do know that you're not supposed to call them regarding these things.

Surefire way to make you not get one.

yeah its from HUKD

a hundred people have probably called

seeing as the prices have since been changed/that offer does not exist anymore we can say that this isn't the case.

Just got this.

Still not sure what to think. Is there a subscription fee or not because I haven't filled out details for one.

Around about what time did you place the order?

Around 1PM UK time.

Have you seen anyone ordering more than 1 getting their order accepted? I ordered 2 and im getting worried here, need me a new lappytoppy

Also checked