Crime thread!

Crime thread!
Share all your crime experience, stories, tips, questions, etc.

Hi FBI.
I have a question, how much does the job pay, and also is it solely working online forums or do you get to mix it up sometimes and do other jobs within the FBI?
Also, have you ever used the fact you work for the FBI to get laid?
> This guy is FBI.
> I love the FBI, keep us save mr/mrs
> Please don't kill me for loving the fBI if your really NSA.

>be me
>me and 2 other lads decide to beat some gypsies up
>dunno why, wanna-be racists probably
>walk around at night near the train station
>hookers and dealers hang out there usualy
>see this bum coming towards us
>he's a gypsy
>norussian.jpg
>the bigger of the two kicks him
>he falls
>we proceed to kick him for about 15 seconds
>dude is holding back his screams
>just the ocassional moans
>we make a run for it
>never did it again
I haven't got a clue why we thought it was gonna be a good idea

honestly dude, i'm just a junkie who's really into antisocial stuff
then again, i wouldn't trust people on the web as well

Don't do it. Crime is for niggers and trash people.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies

>be me, 30
>go to a nearest local store
>tell the shopkeep - hey whats that behind you user
>grab a snickers bar and and leg it
>trip on my way to the door
>shopkeep jumped over and dogpiled me
>tells me nice try user, now your mine
>holds my mouth and begins to lower my pants down
>"now you gon have deez nuts in you"
>cryinglikeagirl.jpeg
>get raped
>walk back home and enjoy the snickers bar whilst bawling

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies,

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies..

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies...

Hello Alex! Is mr. Kubrick okay?

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies!

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies!!

ahh get banned for spam already..

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies....

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies....

There is literally nothing wrong with beating up gypsies.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies!!!

I've stolen well over 100 purses and wallets in the past 8 year. All from women. I've stolen them from cars, dorms, apartments, sorority houses, libraries, stores, offices. I've also pickpocketed in stairwells, elevators, stores, parades, and festivals. In addition to purses and wallets I've taken backpacks, phones, iPads, laptops, jewelry and jewelry boxes, gps systems, clothes shoes and underwear.

how do you steal from cars? any way of going in without setting off the alarm?

Reddit faggot.

MOST of the time is just pull the handle and if it's unlocked I see what I can get from it. I don't bother with a locked car unless I clearly see something I want like a purse. First I check each window just by pushing down on it pretty hard. You'd be surprised how many people have at least one fucked up window that will slide down. After that I search around the tire wells and stuff for a magnetic hidden key thing. If all else fails and I'm in a situation where I cancer away quick I just smash the window and grab the bag or whatever and take off.

nope

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

The best way to commit crime is opportunistic crimes in highly dense public places where you have a few escape routes in mind. Terminals with minimal cops/security are good. Just make sure you crimes are done in a way to delay detection for a couple minutes. Gives you time to wander off into the crowd and strike again somewhere else.

Whatever...

I killed a guy in the woods. Shot him from about 50 yards with a .22lr. Shot hit him about and inch in front of his ear. Then I hiked back down to my car and drove to my usual shooting spot and hung out with some buddies all day.

No one knew where I'd been. No one found him for a while. No one liked him so it wasn't really a surprise.

I made a person dead and didn't ever even need to answer a single question about it.

Helps me sleep at night.

That amount of heat isn't even close to worth the value of a handbag. You must be a nigger.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies..

wouldn't the alarm go off if you try the door?

lrn to filter

Not a nigger. The value for me is WAAAY more than the actual value of the purse. I steal because it's a fetish. It gets me off and the rush is amazing. I would recommend taking the risks I take just for the cash in a purse, but for me it's worth it because it does a lot more for me than just giving me a few extra bucks.

Dropped a paper bag with poop infront my neighbors' door and lit on fire rung the door bell. Ran fast as fuck and hid behind neighbors' tree.

I once broke into a kid's house on christmas when his parents weren't home but he managed to stop me with juvenile traps like swinging paintcans and a tarantula

Most car alarms don't go off just by pulling on a locked handle unless you're being really rough. It's happened once or twice out of the thousands of handles I've pulled. The key is stay calm. Don't run away that makes it obvious. Car alarms go off so much no one notices and if anyone calls you out just say you bumped it.

be black

i had to use the bathroom at the gas station late one night, the attendant was pretty clear about me keeping the restroom clean. I told him I would, and left for the restroom.
Once inside, i went inside the handicapped stall. I took off my pants ( so i wouldn't get shit on them, instead of using the toilet, i hung on to the railings. I then leaned back, and dropped my turd off on the floor. Usually I piss when I shit, so I pissed on the floor. I wiped my ass, and stuck the toilet paper to the stall wall.
I put my pants back on, and washed my hands, and gotta outta there. I gave the attendant the key, and told him I cleaned up after myself.
He thanked me, and offered me a free fountain drink, I gladly accepted and thanked him for the great customer service.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as donald trump, is in fact, daddy's/donald trump, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus donald trump. donald trump is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “donald trump”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a donald trump, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. donald trump is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. donald trump is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with donald trump added, or daddy's/donald trump. All the so-called “donald trump” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/donald trump.

Wouldn't* recommend

what the shit

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as giant pink dildos, is in fact, daddy's/giant pink dildos, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus giant pink dildos. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “giant pink dildos”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a giant pink dildos, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. giant pink dildos is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with giant pink dildos added, or daddy's/giant pink dildos. All the so-called “giant pink dildos” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/giant pink dildos.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

>walk into the Walmart during busy time
>grab a few things and one thing you really want but nothing huge
>go check out and tell them the thing you want you are taking to customer service to exchange
>they never question it especially when busy
Just got away with a $45 dollar cast net

How do u make that symbol...

Same fag

I once shoplifted some mentos when i was 11, the same day i confesed to my mom crying and saying i was going to hell lmao

Nice try FBI, I'm hacking you right now and you never going to find me because India is huge

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as diarrhea, is in fact, daddy's/diarrhea, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus diarrhea. diarrhea is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “diarrhea”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a diarrhea, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. diarrhea is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. diarrhea is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with diarrhea added, or daddy's/diarrhea. All the so-called “diarrhea” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/diarrhea.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as diarrhea, is in fact, daddy's/diarrhea, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus diarrhea. diarrhea is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “diarrhea”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a diarrhea, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. diarrhea is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. diarrhea is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with diarrhea added, or daddy's/diarrhea. All the so-called “diarrhea” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/diarrhea.

Actually, I have a crime related question.

I helped build a technology company that ballooned into a several million dollar business. As such, I was grandfathered in (not made to sign anything).

Some bullshit happened and left. I took all of the IP with me.

Can I sell it to a competitor? How do people do this? Through a broker?

And - even though I signed nothing, are there passive IP laws at play?

>I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.
>Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.
>There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

>I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.
>Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.
>There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

I robbed a bank 8years ago and the money has been well hidden for all that time.

Havent used a single dime yet.