be me

> be me
> be in kitchen
> want to have a slice of bread with penut butter
> parents put loaves of bread in freezer
> get mad because who puts bread in the freezer
> whatever im going to put it in the microwave oven.
> start cutting the bread through the middle with a knife that has surrated edges
>bread is literally ice in the middle
> use strength to push the knife to the other side of the bread to cut in half
> knife goes up instead of going through the bread
> slice my thumb
> bleed on my shirt
> get paper towel and wrap it around my thumb

Am i going to be ok? Im really pissed off at myself

> pic related

Looks like you've got to amputate your thumb, sorry op.

it'll look like this once it heals faget

OP, Medfag here. Current nurse and doctor. Go to a hospital and see if they can stitch it up, probably a very small chance they will do so, but it looks like you will have to amputate your thumb. I'm sorry...

fingers and thumb heal up just fine

just keep it clean and dry itll heal up put a bandaid on it

OP don't listen to these fagets, just treat it like a normal wound, it'll eventually heal unless your bread was filthy af. cy@

It'll be fine, pussy

"surrated edges"

I hope you die

Fuck me i already have one of those on the same thumb

Thanks

> stitch thumb
> proceed to amputate it
:^)

I have had many cuts like that and those heal fast and most time leave no marks.

I have two burning marks on my forearms that I got from kitchen and after those I have been extra careful because if I get one or two more those look like I cut myself.

That's my finger just uploading from mobile. That's what it looks like a week after it was cut. Last week the exact same thing happened to me but instead i was cutting a packet open. I thought i needed stitches as well but i just wrapped it in a bandage and it healed really fast. Just because of it's position on my finger it hurts like fuck to move it and it's torn open twice already. Just keep it clean and tightly wrapped and all will go well.

I did this the other day. It bled like a mofo. I also just had a pin taken out of another finger after 6 weeks. Pic of that incoming

After removal

The pin

Wrong board retard Sup Forums doesn't know doesn't care or wants you to get infected and die

How the fuck you get a pin in your finger dude?

> wrong board
> Sup Forums
> Random

K

I think I know you lol

K

So lets meet up, I'll cut the finger off and have trips decide what to do.

My stupid fucking girlfriend puts bread in the refrigerator when I'm not looking, and that pisses me off to no end.

I could just imagine the depths of retardation that would make you want to put your bread in the freezer.

Fucking stupid.

That is a booboo my friend. You'll be fine.

The basic rule of thumb (hurr hurr) is if you see bone, tendon, yellow (fat layer) or it is bleeding heavily and won't stop after 15-20 minutes then seek medical help. Anything else is just a booboo.

>parents put
Fucking stupid

>Sure thing