Quake finally calls out Marvel on what fans have been thinking

>"I don’t know. People who make movies for Marvel, why don’t you acknowledge what happens on our show? Why don’t you guys go ask them that? Cause they don’t seem to care!"
>"The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all. So, I would love to do that, but they don’t seem to keen on that idea."

Sounds like someone's salty that the events of her show doesn't matter to the MCU as a whole (even though they just dealt with a potentially world ending event while the Avengers had some shitty Sup Forums argument).

She basically sounds like a kid throwing a tantrum that she doesn't get to play/hang out with the "cool kids" kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lTtKHPA6Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=fA0SufXtJNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck capeshit

she's right though, they just write the movies separately and piece it together poorly in the next one

there was no reason they couldn't have put a couple of the cast on the hellicarrier in Age of Ultron instead of the random guy from Winter Soldier

civil war was like 2 hours and 30 minutes, how much longer should it have been?

AoS really blew up her ego. Fucking bitch.

Yeah because I want the movies to reference this shitty show

Marvel isn't about to go full retard and require fans to watch a subpar TV show in order to keep up.

People have enough trouble seeing all the movies.

But shes right.
Marvel Television had no idea about SHIELDs downfall in Winter Soldier until after the whole cast went to go watch the film.
Marvel Studios should be doing a better job of acknowledging the television aspects of the MCU because as of right now it feels like the television shows have to patch up the retarded plotholes that the films make.

Hell they were going to add a Coulson/SHIELD comment in Civil War, but they ended up cutting all of Maria Hill's scenes.
youtube.com/watch?v=7lTtKHPA6Eo

Can't wait for the Defenders to show up in Infinity War while AoS is still stuck with the breadcrumbs of the movie plots.

i already want off this wild ride.
at best you need punisher/dd showing up in a cameo on earth battles in the upcoming Thanos boogaloo.
AoS is not needed at all, they're just being brought along for the ride, I'm surprised SLJ cameo'd, they should be thankful for that

>Marvel isn't diverse enough!
>Marvel isn't feminist enough!
>Marvel doesn't acknowledge our garbage show enough!

tired of this bitch

They shouldn't acknowledge what happens in the Marvel shows too much because knowledge of what happens in the movies should be enough to understand what's going on in them. They can make references, but they shouldn't expect people to hour dozens of hours of a show just to understand what's going on in a movie.

my problem with AoS is that it's an hour long show with a half hour of story to tell.

''WHY ARENT THE MOVIES REWRITTING THEMSELVES TO FIT WITH OUR TV SHOW???!??!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE''
Could Marvel Studios be doing a better job? Sure. But it is ridiculous to ask them to write the movies around a TV spin-off.

The big reason people even watch AoS is because they want are hoping for the Avengers to show up anyway.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY SHOW

PEOPLE ALREADY FIND JUST THE MOVIE CONNECTIVITY CONVOLUTED.

Isn't Marvel TV supposed to be supplementary viewing with the movies being the main focus? Why would they throw in references to AoS when a good portion of people only watch the movies and that shit would go over their heads completely.

Seems to me that shes just jealous that nobody cares about Agents of Snore as much as the films.

She is right, the MCU is split into 3 bubbles right now; the Movies, Shield/Agent Carter/Most Wanted if it doesnt get canned and the Netflix shows and it is pretty jarring.

They don't need to do full one crossovers or cameos, but I don't know why they couldn't have have a single line of dialogue in Civil War referencing what was happening in Daredevil as it tied in pretty well to the whole issue of the movie or little things like that.

What is really daft is that Shield is dealing with the Inhumans who are the MCU version of mutants, but literally zero Inhumans have shown up anywhere else. Eventually this shit has to be addressed, and the longer they go without doing that the more ridiculous it's going to get.

>caring about Agents of S.H.I.T.
get a grip, lady

Good, lets keep it that way.

Daredevil is another story though.

first post best post

sounds like she wants to get dat big movie pay day

all that salt

ming na wen is neither a race traitor or bitch. why does ms wang not appreciate her ancestry?

why should Feige help this shit show and promote them?
no one gives a fuck

Wasn't it confirmed that Vision throws a reference to AoS and the Netflix shows all in one by saying that they've observed more "enhanced" people showing up and that other "world ending events" that they haven't participated in stopping have been happening (could also refer to Hive trying to nuke the world to become zombie Inhumans)? Doesn't that count?

Bitch they don't even acknowledge their own past movies

kek she's going to regret saying this shit when they kill her ass off for this useless comment.

I'd rather see people from the movies on their shows than the other way around desu. If they got RDJ or even fucking Paul Rudd on any episode of a show it'd get insaaaane ratings

That's not very specific, he could have been talking about all the movies and their world ending events.

You'd think that with an apocalyptic-level event they would have called at least one Avenger. I know they cost too much money, but still.

Who the fuck is Quake?

Carter and most wanted are canned.

Nothing would kill the MCU faster than if people felt like they needed to watch 22 hours of crap to understand whats happening.

They don't really need to acknowledge the show because the show is just around to keep people aware of the movies. Why didn't her agent tell her to shut up and enjoy the paycheck? It's not like her musical career took off

Why would they? A quip filled fight over being guilt tripped by a nigger mother with a chip on her shoulder, one man's almost borderline homosexual obsession with his BFF and ultimately Sup Forums reasons are obviously more important than dealing with practically the devil trying to get the world blown up by nuclear weapons

They should just do movies and Netflix. There is such a thing as stretching yourselves to thin

I think the Netflix shows should mention the AoS though.

It's actually kinda weird they didn't say anything about the rise of inhumans at all

Quake AKA Tremors AKA Daisy AKA Skye AKA Mary Sue (literally)

Because she want's the same amount of fame as the movie actors. Fame is what actors are given in exchange for their roles so she just wants equal pay for equal work. I mean, come on it's 2016

God damnit that looks fucking stupid. Crap like this should have been made 20 years ago, when it could have been amusing/tongue in cheek. Now we're supposed to watch it and take it seriously, but i just can't.

I don't get it.

Isn't this directly analogous to comic books? The smaller things obviously regard the bigger things as canonical and having happened, but the bigger stuff doesn't care?

Good. Agents of SHIT should've been cancelled after that cringey cliche ending to Season 2 with PS1 tier CGI.

Her birth name is Daisy Johnson but was put up for adoption and her legal name was literally Mary Sue Poots. Don't remember what happened but she started calling herself Skye.

You do realize that video is fake as fuck, right?

>Ant-Man on a TV budget

I don't get why OP is calling her tremors?
Is it because of Marie and Anna?

I will never get over the joke that the Avengers were simply too busy squabbling to notice that people have been turning into Inhumans and that an evil Inhuman god was behind the scenes trying to enact a zombie Inhuman apocalypse

I don't see why they need more connection than the fact they have an important secondary character from the Avengers heading the series

Other than that awesome hot tub pics, any more of her?

There's plenty on Google bruh

Wasn't there shit about her gaining 20 pounds (and it going to all the right places) that pissed of tv Marvel?

I wounder what the combined salary is for all those actors?

She doesn't care about the show, the universe, or the fans.

SHE WANT MOVIE MONEY

>Paul Rudd wrecking shit on a miniature set

It'd be absolute shlock. I love this.

Because she makes shit shake

Is this some sort of new MCU meme? It sounds like it is, like how can members of the titular superpowered group just ignore shit like this?

Because Agents of SHIELD isn't canon.

They are only there so they can be killed by Thanos, just like how he kills dozens of superheroes in the comics.

It makes sense since they are missing a shitload of superheroes for the "main event".

AoS isn't canon

They need to bullshit American Kaiju onto it so Rudd can fight a guy in a rubber suit.

SHIELD in the show isn't a public organization, but a spy agency that deals with shit in the shadows.
Nobody but SHIELD knew about Hive, much less believe in it.

The "Infinity War will have 60 superheroes" was mostly a joke.

It's just jarring to think that the Avengers didn't detect something as grave as a god planning to blow the world up what with the resources that they have since they can (kind of) be considered as "SHIELD 2.0" or "Neo SHIELD" in some regard after Tony hooking them and Nick Fury up with an abandoned Stark Industries warehouse as a new headquarters at the end of the Age of Ultron

it's already confirmed there'll be no netflix/aos actors in infinity war

Source? Charlie Cox's contract says he has to be in a movie if they want him, so Ike the Kike can't get in the way.

i guess the war is going to be very finite

Yeah, she's gonna get shitcanned soon

UH OH
youtube.com/watch?v=fA0SufXtJNE

I will watch all the movies but ever ever never watch this fucking shitty tv show starring this hab.

russos brought it up during the civil war press junketts

Im surprised jew producers put up with that shit

It's most likely a ruse so they can "surprise" us.

Since the Inhumans event is a pretty fucking big deal it should be brought up in th mcu movies

The thing is that the netflix and TV shit is basically non existent internationally but the movies are huge. I would not acknowledge them in the movies at all

You still haven't given a source.
I can just say that RDJ said he's going to be in Ant-Man and the Wasp, but that doesn't make it true.

I don't watch the shows but you would think so right? Didn't the world basically almost end in AoS at least that's what I've been hearing and if so, it really does beg the question on what are the Avengers doing?

>actually wasting the short time in your life to watch AoS

AHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NIGGA NO ONE CARES.

The Netflix shows actually feel a part of the MCU though. AoS doesn't because it should have actual effects on everybody but nobody cares.

She's going to get herself fired though.

Thats footage that was shown at D23, where the first footage of Civil War is shown. It is most certainly not fake.

Isn't Nuke appearing on AoS?

Is he? I'd watch it for him. He was the only part of Jessica Jones I liked.
Needs his tattoo, though.

Was anybody else rooting for Hive?

I mean they almost ham-handedly hit you over the head with the fact that Grant Ward was actually way more evil then Alveon was and Alveon was supposed to be the -devil-

Hive.
>Was happy just bein' a Bix Nood shootin' arrows for some food.
>Evil Blueberries rape him with alien probes.
>Saves the earth from Blueberries.
>"Nah bro, sorry you creep us out too much. Enjoy UR banishment."
>Only gains proper nutrients from eating people. Let's see how long you stay with clean hands after starving for extended periods of time.

Grant Ward.
>Creepy clinical psychopath.
>Showed signs of being fucked up even before abuse intensified.
>Legit sadist.

>Was anybody else rooting for Hive?

Nobody else watches this show,

of course, how can you not root for based ward, no matter what form he takes

>Marvel says AoS is canon
>lol no it isnt xD

Good argument. It's still pretty fucking jarring that this is by far a bigger danger than the events of EVERY single MCU film except for Thor: Dark World and Guardians. The world's strongest humans are having a petty argument together meanwhile SHIELD is fighting someone who will bring about global destructon with an entire Inhuman superpowered army and not a single superhero is there to help.

>ward was brainwashed, made to believe that hydra were the real good guys
>truly loved the gang, especially skye
>knew fitsimmons would figure out a way to get out of the box
>just wanted to chill with skye
>and then everything went horribly wrong

Feige answers to Disney now, not Marvel

The Jew in charge of Marvel and Feige would butt heads constantly

>[www keepvid com]
my fucking sides

she's just getting [increasingly nervous] for when her career goes down the shitter as soon as the show ends, she wants a safety net

I just realized that the big airport fight can be considered as a giant metaphor for Sup Forums. The Avengers (us) are spending time bickering amongst themselves on whose side is right (petty internet arguments) over using our time into things more productive/important in life (stopping Hive from nuking the world to hell)

Pretty meta now that I think about it.

It's comic books nigga that's just how it works.

It's the same as everyone in the comics flipping shit about mutants yet there's a billion other people with superpowers flying around they don't care about

the meme magic is real

I agree though. Getting people from the Avengers on the show would be impossible, but no reason not to throw in some people from the show onto the Avengers. Hell some of them would probably do it for free for name recognition. Whatever, I like the show by itself, but I'll be kind of pissed if the Inhumans movie doesn't call back to it at all.

As usual DC does it right, having a separate universe for tv and for movies.

I'm kind of surprised they haven't thrown in a Coulson cameo in the movies. It fits with their humour to have him come back and to explain things say something like "it's a long story" or the even campier "you make probably make a whole TV series out of it". I remember Joss Whedon saying something about how as far as the movies are concerned Coulson is dead, but he can't go around saying how AoS is canon yet the events aren't.

And she hasn't been able to spin it into a career outside of AoS either. No wonder she's sucking up to CW actors, probably wants to work her way there once AoS gets canned

Sounds like someone is getting a bit too uppity.

In before
>Oh look, everyone, Marvel just announced a new casting call for a new female lead in one of their TV shows.

The CW of all places seem to be doing the shrinking effect well enough on Legengs of Tomorrow so I don't see why Shield can't pull it off.

>As usual DC does it right, having a separate universe for tv and for movies.

Except for when the movies outright force things to get cut from the TV shows because they're afraid it will confuse the viewers, see Deathstroke, Deadshot, Amanda Waller etc., also people were upset they didn't choose Grant Gustin to be Flash in the movies, silly as that is.