TFW smoking 7 Quintillion cigarettes a day. Anybody ever quit successfully?

>TFW smoking 7 Quintillion cigarettes a day. Anybody ever quit successfully?

Other urls found in this thread:

wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/nicotine-100mg-liter.html
loverslane.com/dildos-for-sale.html
youtu.be/eeZQ5VROfBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got a vape and bought 100mg/ml vape fluid online.

I havent tried smoking in months but I'm guessing that if I did, I wouldn't feel anything because the nicotine concentration in my vape is so high.

You don't own 100mg juice. Stop.

smoked my last one 10 hours ago, feeling great

I used patches to quit, havent smoked in 2 days

I got a dildo and bought 100mg/ml semen online.

I havent tried sucking dicks in hours but I'm guessing that if I did, I wouldn't feel anything because the dildo is so far up my ass i can taste it in my mouth.

I do. Here's the link I bought from

wholesale.heartlandvapes.com/nicotine-100mg-liter.html

I vape this constantly until I go to sleep and as soon as I wake up in the morning. Trading one addiction for another, I guess.

It's hard to quit ciggies if you can't smoke the weedies
12 days off both and I don't drink.

>Started smoking because exam stress.
>Finnish exam
>"I guess I don't need smokes anymore"
>quit in two weeks

git gud m8

I do. Here's the link I bought from

loverslane.com/dildos-for-sale.html

I suck dicks constantly until I go to sleep and as soon as I wake up in the morning. Trading one addiction for another, I guess.

Top kek

my only tip is snort some amphetamine, kills all the cravings ;)

Smoking badly when drinkin. I think i would quit smoking if i quit drinkin

quit drinking its as hard as quit smoking

thanks m8, will try it out

harder, because it bites you in the ass and fucks up your life when you go back

So you smoke 6.3 Billion metric tonnes of cigarettes a day. So you just need to vape 84 million metric tonnes worth of nicotine daily and taper down.

>MFW I smoke the entire mass of the moon in Marlboro reds a month. I smoked the entire astroid belt last year.

quitting cigs is easy. I currently smoke. but I quit for like a year right in the middle of my experience

You do know you are supposed to dilute that shit right? I went from smoking a pack a day to vaping 4mg nic and I've worked down to 2mg. I could not image the harshness and headache from vaping 100mg

Just the thought of 100mg is honestly putrid

taper off using dip

>quitting cigs is easy.
> I currently smoke
You sound like an addict

this guy is gonna croak from nic OD if he's not shitting us

7 Quintillion is much. You should consider quitting

It really is.

honestly, I feel fine generally. I go to work and don't have any nicotine for 8 hours and I'm a little bit irritable and on edge by the end of shift but other than that, nothing

the LD50 of nicotine has been grossly exaggerated in the past. Human adults can handle quite a bit. Occasionally my head will spin for about 30 seconds after not vaping for a while like after sleeping or work, but then I get right back into it.

Yeah dude. Thinking about quitin it all and start monk mode. Those things are only distraction from your true potential. Everybody says its hard but i think this proves that you are mentally weak. I wouldnt say i would stop once and for all but knowing when you u can celebrate or relax after hard work on improving urself in all ways. Knowing why u do it - way to go.

Yep. It's just a habit. You'll find yourself reverting to the habit periodically, just like any other habit you try to break. Notice, and quit again. Keep quitting. Eventually, not smoking is your new habit.

It's not hard. It's just that most people don't really want to quit. They just pretend to, and then whine about how hard it is as an excuse not to. Like fatties and eating too much.

kek i wonder what she was looking

Listen to me:

All you need to quit successfully is just - quit!

Yep!

You have to realise and accept the fact - that you are fag! Only a fag can spend money for a poison. Try to catch yourself from a view poin of a person who did not smkoke any cigarette in his life.

The smart person can see only a victim
Others - a fag

Relax - a lot of people were trapped like you. Without recognition of the mistake you can't quit - you will become a smoker who don't smoke. (another trap exploiting the bug of our speaking and thinking - Phrase "How to quit smoking" - nonsence)

Sorry for bad english. I was trapped as you are - time to become free person and see what is smoking realy is - some kind of fucking Matrix.

youtu.be/eeZQ5VROfBE

2-3 packs a day, had my last smoke about 3 months ago

thanks bro

I'm not shitting you guys. It's honestly pretty harmless.

I managed to quit smoking, though my philosophy about it is rather different than most I believe. What I did was simply try and smoke less. The key word here is try. I started smoking 15 cigarettes a day instead of 20. Sure, some days I smoked a full 20, it was a hard fucking day and that's fine. Eventually 15 became the norm, and I never missed smoking a whole pack a day. Then I switched to half a pack a day, going in with the same mindset. I did this down until I hit 5 cigarettes a day, which I would say I managed in a few months time. Cigarettes at this point in time started to taste different, and not as good. I started to not want to smoke them as often, except for when drinking, which was the next hurdle. Drinking would make me want to smoke an entire pack of cigarettes all over again. There is just some kind of chemical anomaly about smoking and drinking that makes them synonymous in my mind. I didn't smoke much anymore unless I got drunk, and I when that happened I had to start all over. A pack when I hit the bar for around a month, then I jumped it to half a pack because I realized I was actually making progress. I continued this until smoking didn't seem as appealing when I drank, and I hardly ever thought about it. I would then have the occasional cigarette when drunk on a hard day, but even that diminished until it was no longer a thought I would have. Not even sure how long I quit smoking at this point.... been a few years I suppose. Ask me any questions if you'd like.

At least change the picture you lazy faggot.

Why are you such a faggot?

mr new to reply to a comment you must click the post number

Because your dad made me gay for him. Wanna fuck?