Look who made the news

Look who made the news

heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/movies/new-ghostbusters-trailer-drops-as-reviewer-announces-hes-boycotting-film/news-story/1843497d99f7f51584942d7159a2bcff

Other urls found in this thread:

twittercom/bondnickbond
youtube.com/watch?v=pR-7fRIZZn4
youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=NP0HI8p0Lz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a shit? Stop giving attention to two pieces of trash.

I don't know if you could even call this a boycott. I'm doing the same shit, not seeing it, but saying that you're boycotting it makes it sound much more important than it is.

ublock says your site is australia cuckoldry

God, journalism is so fucking dead. Not even the bones are left.

>.com.au

No fucking way!

Don't worry user, there's still some hair and fingernails

This is the kind of post that deserves that one image of the masked "both sides are bad" guy.

LOCAL MAN BOYCOTTS FRIEND'S DAUGHTER'S SCHOOLPLAY

HEADLINE: MAN DECIDES NOT TO SEE MOVIE HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE! STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!

I hate this generation.

They couldn't find a kangaroo fight or dingo kidnapping to write about?

only if your deeply invested in this and/or autistic.

>This is the kind of post that deserves that one image of the masked "both sides are FAGGOTS

ftfy.

James doesn't deserve all the bullshit he's getting from SJWs. Those normies are just so fucking used to bully nerds on the internet they jump at anything with all their twitter ammo.

can't stop the uncuck train

>boycotting

Is deciding to not go see a movie that looks like shit really "boycotting"?

I don't consider myself to be "boycotting" Adam Sandler movies.

It's fascinating. If James were a girl named Jane who announced she was boycotting an upcoming film, you'd all be shrieking about how it's an obvious publicity stunt/cash grab and what a stupid fucking cunt bitch she is. But when it's a dude doing something you agree with suddennly it's okay.

>SJW's are shit-talking, harassing and attacking James Rolfe online

I'm sorry, wait a minute, isn't that the exact same thing they complained was happening to THEM in GamerGate?
And didn't they treat GamerGate like the fucking Second Shoa?

Alphaomegasin is why hes being targeted. Thanks to dumb fuck Mike inviting him on the show.

>Australian News

White getting heated over a movie for about people who hunt ghosts.

That articles reads pretty neutrally, actually. It would be nice if one of these press people would come out in support of the guy but, sadly, I'll take this "just the facts" bland type reporting over calling James a manbaby or some shit.

Yeah, this. Don't we all judge films based on their trailer?

I didn't see Hardcore Henry or Civil War because they both seemed dumb. But no one's accusing me of being a racist manbaby, probably because there isn't an entire political ideology riding on those film's coattails.

I have only seen one person on twitter acknowledge Alphaomega being in one of Jame's videos. Nobody else has said jack shit. This would have happened whether or not James had association with him.

yeah no shit, hating on james is the new thing

wow it's like you don't have to shill for every new "nerd' or capeshit movie ever

these professional nerd e-celebs make me sick. You know they get paid by the companies to hype their garbage movies

I had some screencaps but deleted them all after funposting about #jamesgate for 24 hours

twittercom/bondnickbond

I love when one of these stories pops up and the author is exactly the type of person you think he'd be.

>Alphaomegasin

Who/what?

He's right though

Where can I buy a tinfoil hat like yours?

>caring about the angry video game cuck

australian media is really based. I'm sure they're much less triggered than american media, or just amused by it

Except he isn't. There are tons of women shitting on the new Ghostbusters movie. I don't think I once have seen anyone doubt their sincerity.

You need to calm the fuck down, Tumblr.

wow what a conspiracy

not like patton oswald gets paid to present things and appear at conventions and internet TV shows and crap like that all the time

what a coincidence he likes the FOTM hollywood shit flick

>He

Ahahahahaha nice try.

Out of all the people to get mainstream attention. Why AVGN??

Gamergate was not forgotten.
We were waiting for our chance to strike back.
We found our target.
Now we are going to make this poor little white boy pay for your sins.

Except it wouldn't make news or even leave the confines of Sup Forums

I'm glad people aren't bullying James for being a cuck anymore. He's one of my favorite internet personalities

>womanhater loves harem anime

Guess stereotypes exist for a reason

His fans are being nice and James is a smart guy, I'm sure all this nonsense will be forgotten in a couple of days. Even some female feminists are calling out on the idiots blindly defending the new Ghostbusters movie just because it has an all female cast. But you know, there are idiots out there.

Are you serious OP.

Nothing to see here though, goiym. This is a completely natural and organic reaction to a nobody on jewtube.

This is almost like Onion tier

>Man on internet claims doesn't want to see movie

There's a cinemassacre livestream going on now.

But he's not even boycotting the movie, what the fuck. He just said he wont be reviewing it because he'll have an extreme bias against it and will put his time to a better use, the history behind Ghostbusters 3.

I don't understand how those two posts relate to your conclusion.

I'm not sure James are even aware this is happening. He seems to isolate himself from the internet pretty well. He's not on social media, Mike handles all of that.

>cinemassacre livestream
l-link?

I find it really ironic how all these journalists and twitter celebrities are calling him a "man-baby" based on that video.

Why is Gary Whitta there, he was neutral

even this degenerate furry is defending him

Someone told them to write it.

>heraldsun

I'm scared to read it tbqh. They have some real loonies on board there.

Also, isn't a Boycott an organized thing? People don't go and see movies every day. In fact, most people are not seeing movies most of the time.

It's not like it's mandatory.

Based Mike

>if males don't want to watch a ghostbusters remake they are "manbabies"
>but spending hours ranting about and shilling this remake of a children's movie on social media is a completely normal thing for an adult to do

Is there a female equivalent for "manchild"? Because that's what these people are.

it's on their youtube

liar

The only thing he needs to do to not be a fucking cuck is nothing and ignore this. Let's see if he can actually manage that. I hope so. The ideal would be for him to double-down but I'm afraid he's too much of a cuck to do that.

I'm Australian and can confirm our media are cunts barely anybody likes them.

He's handling it the best by not responding to any of it, tbqh.

So let me see if I follow.

AVGN, a guy who records himself playing poorly made video games, and swears funny, makes a statement that he won't be reviewing the new Ghost Busters movie because soul-less cashgrab, & the internet loses his shit over this one web critic?

I'm not, Mike is streaming Three Stooges NES right now

>Each to his own

How dare they. How dare they.

They didn't even call him a pathetic sack of shit limp dick loser once. Do they hate women too?

Daily Beast now equating James with Donald Trump

Not if he wants to sleep on the couch again

Yeah thats why you cant provide a link right.?
I just checked all their pages. Nothing.

>Guy doesn't want to see Sony Media Abortion #38752-B because it looks like shit.
>"OMG MUSORGYNY. LYNCH THIS MAN."

Can someone please just detonate a nuke at the Democratic Nation Convention, please? This shit has gone on long enough. We are clearly past the point of no return with these people.

NuttyMadam??

Nah, it's better to double-down when you have the people on your side, which he does.

>Is there a female equivalent for "manchild"? Because that's what these people are.
Yeah, woman

MIKE LIVESTREAMING.
ASK HIM ABOUT THE DRAMA

No, there is not.

Because all women are children, regardless of age, as Schopenhauer said.

>Don't like it? Don't watch it!
>You're not going to watch it?! What a sexist!

i can't win

"Donald Trump" has become this boogieman that liberals look under the bed for.

>a guys isn't gonna see a film that looks like shit
Ok so what is wrong with that?

Comic Book Girl (pic related) who is also a popular reviewer on Youtube basically said everything James said and then ADDED some more comments about the gender flip scenario.

Literally nobody gave a shit.

I have no idea why they decided Rolfe was the guy to shit all over.

Probably because he isn't an attractive woman.

But even then - there are legit hateful MRA retards screaming about this film on youtube all the time - Why not them? Fucking James? Really?

this so much

coming from people who review, write, or swallow up nerdshit for a living

>ASK HIM ABOUT THE DRAMA
Mike is clearly ignoring questions about the drama. James must have told him to acknowledge it. It's honestly the best choice. The only way to win against these people is just to ignore them.

People are fucking bullies, what a shock.

Why did PETA even green light this movie? Didn't the giant gorilla to the left get hurt during filming?

OMG JAMES IS PULLING OUT A GUN IN STREAM :((((((

>if you kill your enemy, they win

it's pretty obvious at this point that the liberal media are using propaganda tactics against Trump considering the main News site/shows that attack him all the time are owned by people who back Hillary's campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA&feature=youtu.be

lel

>Doubling down

He just has to ignore it and go on with what he's doing.

Arguing with these kinds of people is futile. I don't want James to be some fucking GooberGate Sup Forums appealing ranter. I just him to stay James.

I'm amazed we're seeing cases where the comments sections of articles come off more reasonable (on average) than the original articles being responded to.

It's so weird because James seems like the nicest guy ever. Like he was very straightforward and was as unbiased as he could possibly be. Why is he being targeted for all this aggression? It's not even in his character to be outlandish in politics and this shit. Literally the last youtuber I thought would make fembazi headway would be the angry video game nerd...

James divorce when?
His wife's anus might be screaming in pain right now.

Lol what the fuck

Are the rumors about Mike true?

Critics don't pay to see movies

These people are mentally ill brickwalls. Nothing you say will ever change their stances. The only way to win is to let them tire themselves out.

Sony is creating this misogynist narrative to save this train-wreck.

youtube.com/watch?v=NP0HI8p0Lz8

Just watched the new trailer. Both trailers have now confirmed that godawful plot leak, and judging from Leslie Jones' "I don't know if it's a race thing, or a lady thing" quote in the new trailer, they knew exactly how they were going to play this from the start.

Is she jewish? I don't want to fap to no gentile

Yes, double fucking down. Make a video laughing about how much this movie will bomb, how terrible the new trailer is etc. That's not arguing with these people, it's firing back. He's gained like 4k subscribers already