Tell me ABSOLUTELY everything you know about them

Tell me ABSOLUTELY everything you know about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1qlHzEmNpE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

James Ferraro makes really shitty music.

Not sure who the baby is or the guy on the right.

>James Ferraro makes really shitty music.
(not true by the way)

Ummm ok.

Sorry about your taste.

Please show me better artists than them of this century. And considering you don't know spencer you're probably a turbopleb

youtube.com/watch?v=N1qlHzEmNpE

gay couples are cute

I just don't have any respect for music coated in irony or the people that listen to it. James Ferraro makes insincere, lifeless music and the people who pretend to like it are dumber than he is

I suggest you grow up and stop listening to college student baby shit.

>irony
Thats only on his newer stuff. His old stuff is completely sincere and people like it because of the music, not anything else.
>I suggest you grow up and stop listening to college student baby shit.
Like? You still have not said anything insightful and probably have not heard even 1/1000 of their music.

Like Pye Corner Audio or Vatican Shadow

Basically James Ferraro for people who aren't 19 years old.

sometimes i listen to their stuff pitched way down and with an added echo effect

you should try it

>recommends me about muslimgauze's clone and another generic p4k artist
damn...

Right, cause like I said, I have better taste than you.

Maybe if you stopped green texting and reading pitchfork you could pull your head out of your shitty blown out asshole long enough to stop listening to ironic shit drivel for college kids

Oh, sorry. I thought you was serious.

i want to make lo-fi tribal noise for a living

I just pitched it down a bit and added a delay and it sounds completely different. How did I not thought of this.

It's great music to listen to when you're sleepy as fuck

Sometimes I fall asleep to it and awake in sweats. Intense!

they met at a noise jam when james was 16, spencer used to be a huge acid-head and he unironically belives in aliens

Yeah, I already know about this from their interviews. Do you know anything else or can go in depth about these events.

Human Story 3 is probably the worst album of the decade so far

me too

ferraro is daniel lopatin without the talent

more like daniel "dude philip glass arpeggios lmao" lopatin doesn't even deserve to be compared with ferraro.

nah lopatin just makes better music and he has a sense of quality control. james ferraro just releases everything he records, which is why no one cares about him anymore. he sucks.

I saw this James Ferraro guy perform at this hip Portland art studio and loft a couple months ago. I got high and drank a bottle of wine and went by myself. I went to the show expecting electronic music but he played this abstract piano composition (it could have been improv though which would have made it a lot less impressive) while someone dressed like a solidier did this interpretive dance. It was an odd night.

>better music
Not even close. Lopatin has a really limited range of styles and doesn't even try to change his sound which ends with him sounding the same all the time.
>james ferraro just releases everything he records
If only...
>which is why no one cares about him anymore
Doesn't matter if people care about him and he is more famous than ever.

bymp

What were they doing in Brighton? Why have they abducted a baby?

>Lopatin has a really limited range of styles and doesn't even try to change his sound which ends with him sounding the same all the time.
I like Ferraro and Lopatin, but you are just wrong. Listen to R+7, GoD, and Replica, then tell me they all sound the same. Ferraro jumps around genres, tries a lot of different stuff, but I feel like he loses some quality stuff by not sticking to an area and doing that "le technology" concept to death. Like we get it dude, and hundreds of others in the art / music industry.
I like Ferraro, but OPN is the more dedicated and talented one, if we're being real here.