/swag/ - Bill Clinton Swag

Rate, rec, judge personality, etc. Do what you want.

Make 'em at billclintonswag.com

>taking these seriously

Eh, it's pretty much the same thing as the 3X3 threads and people take those seriously

these threads are always nice

whats the best leonard cohen

Songs of Leonard Cohen or New Skin For the Old Ceremony.

His first four albums are all pretty terrific though.

all great
keep it up my man

Thanks man! I've been diving into Unwound's music recently and it's fucking great.

I dig your taste as well, great indie stuff on there and Aesop Rock is always pretty entertaining

Lives near a highway
Lives in a loft

Props for the fucking bangles man. You're probably cool and wear paisley a lot.

cool people

don't know any of these albums, gonna check em out.

Carnavas is a good album.
I'm not familiar with that Modest Mouse album, but I should be.

Is in college.

>I'm not familiar with that Modest Mouse album, but I should be

Yeah, I'd highly recommend checking it out. I've been listening to it a lot in the last two weeks and it's become one of my favorites from them.

well you definitely smoke weed

how can you tell hes only got one barely psych folk album on there, the glow, its mostly indie

I don't actually, I get quite paranoid with drugs, as lame as that is.

My top 4 of all time

Depressed
>speak english or die
good thing this months happy meal comes with a fedora.
antisocial
probably fun

Because of Grimes and Sufjan
It's not lame, drugs are bad

I agree, I really hate the artificial happiness drugs give you, it's bullshit.

>doesn't understand comedy shock rock

Ironically, two of my albums are in Japanese, and I have Speak English Or Die there next to them.

Anyway, I doubt you've ever even heard the album. It's genuinely good music. So fuck off.

drugs are not bad, and grimes and surfjan are not psych at all, im sure people smoke weed to them all the time, but thats not what theyre about and my first thought wouldnt be that theyre druggie artists in the same way animal collective is or of montreal, just sayin

That's exactly why I avoid them too. Happiness to me is not worth having if it doesn't have real meaning. I'd rather be depressed than be happy for no reason.

lol

Yeah, I'm the poster of the image, I don't think Sufjan is to do with drugs. I'd never listen to Sufjan on drugs cos his music is very real to me already.

happiness comes in small doses, and drugs facilitate that a lot quicker for some depending on how reliant you are on them, but to say the experience is wrong

Yeah mang, same reason I don't take anti-depressants.

something we both agree on, ssri's are dangerous

I agree, but the down after drugs could actually kill me if I'm honest.

fair enough

Reading these comments