Sup Forums what is your opinion on leafyishere

Sup Forums what is your opinion on leafyishere

i dont care. at all.

Suck a dick, thats my opinion

Hell yeah he's great as fuck

He's a pretty huge faggot if you ask me.

>Filename
Is that you onision?

I don't particularly like him, but idgaf if people watch him.

good to watch while high

Nope

Fucking cancer, the type of cancer I have not even looked into because I have witnessed too much fucking cancer in the past few years to even click or go near anything as cancerous as this.

He thinks he's top shit when in reality he just spouts random shit to appeal to 13 year olds and I have no idea how he got so popular

Should drink bleach

he's the best XD!!!! HISSSSS and if yu dont like him screw off! :3

>Your response
Is that you leafys fan? P.S.. he is a cyber bully

kys

Never heard of him. He looks like a fag.

who'sdis?

When will the hissing begin leafy fans are fags

It took me a while to realize he isn't actually 14. Didn't realize how many 12 year olds there can be in one place until I looked at his sub count

Literally internet cancer.

Wish I could take all the cancer out of TotalBiscuit and put it into LeafyIsHere.

he is probably an alright guy, but he is backed with an idiotic fanbase of children

i don't watch his videos, however, but some of what i have seen was humorous

another shitstain of youtube

hisss XD

hes a fucking spastic, honestly his voice alone makes me want to commit l0l. hes not even funny, and tries to be the biggest fucking edgelord

Who?

Looking forward to when he and all these drama faggots get banned

He's a pretty huge faggot. His audience is 90% 11 year olds and his videos are all the same.

The things he says are true but people just don't wanna hear it the only bad side is that his voice is like scratching nails across a chalkboard

this is pretty much everything you need to know about this faggot.

Tbh? the funniest guy on youtuber, EVER. he's jokes are just....KEK. TOP KEK

he used to be funny like a couple months ago, then he just started being really cringy and trying way too hard to be funny so i stopped watching him

His fanbase is cancerous as fuck. He can be pretty cringey himself, but at least he speaks the truth most of the time. Props

this

its the same shit every video now

Hi onision

>he used to be funny

Leafyishere sounds like some guy who is obsessed with leaves. He loves leaves. He eats leaves.

His content is vapid and insufferable, like most of youtube