So the leaked plot synopsis and everything were correct

So the leaked plot synopsis and everything were correct

youtu.be/gMfUjDnpfRY

It is. I bet the consent drama behind the scenes leak was also true

I wonder why they gave away that Chris would be the main villain in the trailer

Yup. It hit every point. This is gonna be cringeworthy when that dance number happens

>I wonder why they gave away that Chris would be the main villain in the trailer

It's the done thing to reveal the twist in trailers now for fuck knows what reason.

Did the leaks say he was the villain?

For a bulk of the film, yeah.

it's sony brah

they don't give a fuck

It looks fun

Someone post the leaks famalam

Doesn't look any worse than any other big summer release this year.

Underrated post

Someone post the leaked script

his name is Rowan

Leaked synopsis I mean

Except it does.

>black person literally makes a "you's all rayciss" joke
>bonus on being a woman also makes a "you's all sexist" joke
>in one line
fuck this train wreck of a movie

reminder that they literally force bill murray to do a cameo

>Ghost AAYYYs
fucking really

So how much money does Sony even have left to pour into these complete failures?

>I don't know if this is a RACE THANG or a LADY THANG

paused right there
in all good conscience I can't unpause it

movies and games are basically just small stuff, they make the majority of their money from all the other shit they do

>they clearly drop her because she's fucking fat
>she calls everyone racist and misogynist

realer than real life

>>they clearly drop her because she's fucking fat

But so is McCarthy, hell Jones isn't fat for her height while Melissa looks like a goddamn sumo wrestler.

It looks so shit.

How could Sony fuck up so badly?

Most of their enterprises are fucking black holes for money. They make most of their revenue selling insurance in Japan.

Seriously.

I'm with you, don't understand the hate this time. That trailer was pretty neat

Ebin selfie jokes right there, never seen before.

>Wiig and the Blonde are given like 1 line each

And you'd have thought they'd be the best actresses in the thing... I guess the studio is just going for the LOUD ZANY CRAZY audience now with the 2 fat ladies and CRAZY LOUD ZANY MONSTERS

It looks fun, the original is also a cheesy as fuck b movie no one gives two shits about, so what's the big deal again.

This, looks fun actually?

I thought this trailer was better then the first one, still not something I would pay to see

>litterally an angry white man

When the trailer gives away the story, it's because they couldn't come up with a way to sell just the premise. There's nothing fundamentally interesting about the movie except that it's Ghostbusters, but that goodwill didn't even last until the first trailer was out, let alone the movie itself. So they start revealing every single "big" moment in the movie.

But that doesn't even make sense, those small stuff still cost them hundreds of millions? That wouldn't be small to any sensible company.

they show the fatter girl go first.

it was probably a race thing.

>image.jpg

That's the only part of the trailer I liked, mostly because it's tongue-in-cheek making fun of vapid roastie cunts while simultaneously being over said cunts' heads ("lolololol that's totally us!!")

>phone poster

>mostly because it's tongue-in-cheek making fun of vapid roastie cunts while simultaneously being over said cunts' heads ("lolololol that's totally us!!")

Breathe.

She tired them out.

>selfie right at the end
sensiblechuckle.jpg, I have to admit.

>le calm down bro :^)

The only other two that I know of that have done that are that recent Terminator revealing the stupid "John Conner is a Terminator" twist, and BvS spoiling Doomsday. If that track record is anything to go by, this flick is fucked.

>le run on sentence for upvotes XD

Same here, looks as good as TFA, I'm going to watch this at least twice because it looks like a great popcorn flick!

First Trailer:

>aww hell naw
>*slaps*
>that's gonna leave a mark!

Second Trailer:

>runs and jumps into crowd
>loud thud
>oooh reaction shot of the thin privileged ones

are these meant to be ironically bad or is this literally the best they can do?

haha I get it, it's because they're women

Same
What were they thinking?

>OKAY i don't know if that was a race thing or a lady thing, but i'm MAD AS HELL

Holy shit i fucking dropped.

You know i didn't want to hate on this movie because i just didn't care about it and i don't care of Ghostbusters overall, but holy shit

miss bucket knows what's what

>he uses grade-school terms without even knowing what they mean

were can I get this tshirt

It's not "bucket", it's "bucket".

Exactly this. It really pisses me off to see people mispronounce the name.