Hello, Sup Forums

hello, Sup Forums

what do you think of me?

I think you should show tits with timestamo or fuck off

i like you. take your clothes off.

i think ur a nig face

i think your dumbass needs reminded

tits or gtfo

It is hard to say. You're a stranger on the internet and we don't really know each other.

think again ^3^

i know for a fact that's not u, but to continue your whore ways tits and timestamp or gtfo

You are fat.

still no tits

goes from Bed room to A Hospital Room...Kill Yourself

You stayed in the hospital for the anorexia?

I think I can see cellulite in your legs.

i didn't say it was taken right now lmao

feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet

tits with timestamp or gtfo.
tits with timesamp or gtfo.
tits with timestamp or gtfo.
tits with timestamp or gtfo
tits with timestamp or get the fuck out!

feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet feet

If its really OP. Not my kind of style but dont let the virgins here get to you.

confirmed OP is a hand
>OP is my girlfriend

i think you summerfags and newfags need reminding why tits or gtfo was invented for wanna be whores like this bitch who thought watch me be cancer and take photos from someones facebook and claim its me i will never show my tits cause im not a whore im just a sad pathetic attention whore instead so either reply with tits and timestamp or gtfo is it that hard newfags

>Keeping liquids on top of electronics

Get fucked bitch

Tits or gtfo you guinea cunt

OP is my girlfriend tho

just a random girl who thinks shes special because something happened to her when she was younger

Come on you already know the rules
Tits and time stamp don't make us waste our time

Why you draw your eyebrowns?

why dont u gtfo of the thread if u dont know the rules fucking newfag its not her u fucking moron.

Edgy

Tits or gtfo you guinea cunt

you know while op us being an attention whore guy ill show pics ive saved from threads

second this

Like a emo, shit online

.d888 888
d88P" 888
888 888
888888 .d88b. .d88b. 888888
888 d8P Y8bd8P Y8b888
888 8888888888888888888
888 Y8b. Y8b. Y88b.
888 "Y8888 "Y8888 "Y888

I know it gaggin master. Just trolling. :*

Fuck y'all I'm hijacking this thread and making it a guro thread

__ _
/ _| | |
| |_ ___ ___| |_
| _/ _ \/ _ \ __|
| || __/ __/ |_
|_| \___|\___|\__|

__ _
/ _| | |
| |_ ___ ___| |_
| _/ _ \/ _ \ __|
| || __/ __/ |_
|_| \___|\___|\__|

__ _
/ _| | |
| |_ ___ ___| |_
| _/ _ \/ _ \ __|
| || __/ __/ |_
|_| \___|\___|\__|

Now gtfo

lets get our fav german girl jenny pics spreed again

██░▀░▀▄
░░▄███▄
░░█████
░░░░███
░░░░███
░░░███▀

Well shit I swear i had more saved to my phone but i guess not

EVERY GODDAMN TIME!

bc they look like this otherwise /:

JUST FIGURED IT OUT OP IS A DUDE

Just show us your god damn dick so we can all be done with this

Op is a muhfukkin trap, and that's why no tits or gtfo

op is fag

You look genuinely pretty even though your face isn't in frame. Seeing as youre on Sup Forums you must have a sense of humor I can relate too. You have paper filling up the shelves in the back so I assume you maybe draw or write? The filter was probably used because you have some emotional problems. I like your hair very much and your sweater. Nice body and sound system by your bed. You seem like someone i could get along with and I like that, im always willing to make a friend. Not bad OP :)

That nose shit you have is a deal breaker

kik?

It's a girl?

(Im this guy)
Now that I can see your face im giving you a 10/10 physical and probably personality wise. You look cool and attractive dude (also your eyebrows aren't bad at all tbh)

Perfect pale white skin!

You are a fake bitch who buys a hoodie that isn`t even written in real japanese.

YOU WILL NEVER BE AS CUTE AS AN ASIAN BAE

Show your tits and die!!!

Are you a japanese littler dick?

I can write better english than you and it is my second language bitch. SHOW TITS.

Cassidy?

lets all look at zunechan and appreciate her love

First show your vagina, to prove your not a trap. this website has already got the better of me

>what do you think of me?
you look like an insecure needy attention whore trying hard too hard with those cringy gauges and cottonball blue hair
KEK

Stupid ho, show tits then kill yourself

Is this you, Yasmin? From Perth?

maybe it's time for you fat fucks to start timestamping

don't get mad
haha

Kek

tf? how'd you know

the fuck is with those brows

Your picture saved you this time.

Suck a fucking loser.

>let me pretend to be deep instead of a loser
>compliment her as if you're going to get laid
>thinks he could actually make friends on Sup Forums

Fuck off, newfag. That's not how Sup Forums works. Never make assumptions based on how some girl looks because your dick has never felt the warmth of a lovely cooch.