Guns N' Roses

What's your honest opinion about Guns N' Roses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJgv-qBBT3Y
youtu.be/1tAbcWrrIQU?t=48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

has literally no bearing on my life

Personally I fucking love them. Axl Rose is a cunt off stage. One of the biggest assholes in Hard rock. But he's still a damn good singer.
I missed their reunion in february. Hear they were pretty good, despite their age.

>Posting uyi2

yep, axl has like a six octave range, crazy talent

Wasted potential: the band

Wrongopinion.jpg

appetite is great, gnr lies is great. UYI's would be great if they were 25 minutes shorter.

AfD and Lies are good
II > I
The cover album was okay
Chinese Democracy would be cool for a 1999 release
Axl is a fat redneck

great band desu, it's just outdated

UYI would've been better if they made it a regular album and had a better drummer. Matt Sorum is a hack.

Also, they must've had a huge budget so why didn't they use real strings in November Rain. Those synth strings sound atrocious.

Illusion is better than Appetite which was garbage

overrated

If they hadn't imploded, you probably never would have heard of Nirvana

How many rock frontmen other than Rob Halford can boast of that much vocal range?

King Diamond

Appetite for Destruction will remain a classic of the 80s for all time

the rest of their albums are mediocre and bloated, crowned with the utter turd that was Chinese Democracy

youtube.com/watch?v=sJgv-qBBT3Y

They made a great first album, lived the good life with drugs and sex for a time, settled a little down and when Axl decided drugs wasn't good, he said fuck you'all to the other guys.

He should have committed suicide after AFD.

David Lee Roth

Appetite for Destruction is a great album in the very crappy genre of 80's hair metal.

>and when Axl decided drugs wasn't good, he said fuck you'all to the other guys

Axl was really never a druggie though; actually Mr. Brownstone is a sarcastic song about how his bandmates always wanted to get high all the time.

They are hot garbage.

Mr Brownstone was about Slash and Duff. Had nothing to do with Axl.

Yeah, he was bitching about about how Slash and Duff always wanted to get wasted.

I never classed GN'R as hair metal. They never had the look after they hit it big and their music had more in common with 70s hard rock bands than it did bands like Poison, Warrant etc.

Well, i can understand. Trying to work with junkies must be terrible.

Buckethead is the best thing to come from them

youtu.be/1tAbcWrrIQU?t=48s

Buckethead was around before he joined GnR

Buckethead is a low-budget slash. Which is also what he looks like.

>Appetite for Destruction is a great album in the very crappy genre of 80's hair metal.

hmmmm

>GNR

>hair metal

GNR single handedly desytroyed hair metal (which was their sole intention if you look back at old 80s interviews). They fucking mocked the shit out of it.

Get a clue.

Chinese democracy was shit

They were only, briefly, relevant when Buckethead took over

Love 'em, but I definitely prefer Slash's solo stuff with Myles Kennedy.

>GNR
>Not hair metal
>Jamie's Got a Gun
>all of their other shitty ballads
>everything theyve ever done
You can say one thing and do another. Gg tho

>Jamie's Got a Gun

u wot m8

This.
That song outright killed the band and its entire family. Fucking disgusting.

>Jamie's Got a Gun

Nice try faggus

I don't get the hype. Songs like Welcome to the Jungle are fun but aside from that they strike me as just another 80s hair metal band, and Axl Rose is a poor man's Robert Plant without even half the prowess or charisma. I just don't get why albums like Appetite for Destruction are considered among the greatest of all time.

Better than death grips for sure

I think they suck dick

Too bad he did his best to ruin his voice by alcohol abuse.