Breen did nothing wrong

Breen did nothing wrong.
He made the best of a bad situation.

I guess so...

true, though it was necessary for the resistance to remove him from power, and probably kill him

I like a man with a lot of zippers

Yes he did, but he also tried to do what was best for him after he "saved" humanity, started sucking combine dick and all trying to get more power and stuff.

Half-Life 2 predicted the migrant crisis in Europe.

Breen is Merkel.

The Combine are the rapefugee sandniggers, an invading force.

Humanity were mostly leftist cuckolds and let the invasion happen.

except breen was just the face of the combine really, he's more like petain in vichy france

bullshit, think about it, what did he negotiate with?
>please dont destroy earth, we surrender, let us live and enslave us instead, we can still be useful to you
>lel thats what we were gonna do anyway
>yes, but you can have ME as a supreme emperor, guiding the slaves like cattle while...
>whatever

literally

Combines probably woundt keep humans alive for long in the original plan, we may have conviced them to keep us to try and learn something either about us or our tecnology, and remember that eli vance and the faggot doctor made a teleporting device more effective than the combine one he could also used this as something to negociate.

he could pose as an empreror, loyal to the aliens, but would really be a spy for humanity

possibly. but really, in an unconditional surrender of an entire planet, you just take what you want + the combine are known to enslave races, like the vortigaunts and use them as supply chains / factories / whatever

Death to collaborators!

Yeah, but the tecnology wasnt ready yet, they finish it just as you arrive to the faggot scientist hideout and youre the first one to use it, so completely enslaving everyone one would simple fuck with them since they must have been looking for that sort of tec for a while now, and also the combine rule would never me challenged and the rebels would never me a treat until gordon arrived and starting wrecking shit up because g-man employers want him to.

(UNINTELLIGIBLE, LOUD MECHANICAL LANGUAGE)

So who is Freeman?

Donald trump

i can't take this character seriously anymore thanks to ytmnd.

> implying trump can move any faster than a light jog for more than five minutes
> implying trump could handle himself in even a small firefight
> implying trump can do anything but talk and run businesses
> implying trump isn't breen

"We'll make humanity great again!"

>implying you know how to greentext, faggot.

> implying I don't already know and accept that I'm a faggot

>Implying Freeman speaks.
>Implying that knowing how to greentext makes you any less of a faggot... wait-...aw. :(

> implying I was implying trumpman was freeman when trumpman is breenman

He absolutely did. He abused his control of humanity to bribe with the Combine for his own gain.

But...you were. Like, entirely.

You're right with the second thing but still wholly a cock-mongling faggot; my good sir.

perfection

My implication was that Trump can't be compared to Freeman because Trump can do almost nothing Freeman can. Instead he's more like Breen; all talk no action. (unless falling to his death is action)

Jesus christ faggot

>Implications. They'll never be the same.

Not even freeman can do stuff that freeman does, its all because g-man kinda forces him into it and due to the hev suit, faggot.