This will probably get buried because of how fast Sup Forums is, but I want to ask you anons something...

This will probably get buried because of how fast Sup Forums is, but I want to ask you anons something. Is it recommended to take drugs before hanging yourself? Like, to make it less painful. If so, what kind should I take? I would rather shoot myself, but my parents don't have guns. I'm not sure when I will do it, but if I do make up my mind, I'll be sure to stream it for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLOtl3nLR7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's more so to make sure you die. Not to take away from the pain. Overdose + hanging, and then gut yourself with a knife.

KYS... Oh, wait.

Don't do it please...

That doesn't make sense, though. Why would you gut yourself with a knife afterwards if the point of hanging yourself is to be killed just by that on the act. Is there really no way to make it less painful? Do drugs not work for that? I really need to know soon.

user, you're a complete stranger who doesn't even know me. Whether I live or not literally doesn't change anything in your life for the better or worse. The only person I would feel bad for is my mother, but I have completely lost my will to live.

Consider this: Life over the time line of the Galaxy is meaningless. Killing yourself would remove your mentally feeble genes from the overall Homo-Sapiens gene pool. Take that as you will, but knowing this I personally choose to live and enjoy my life to the fullest, even if it means I'm an asshole to others.

I love you OP. I hope you can find happiness soon, so you don't feel the need to end your life. You deserve to be happy.

bump

I'm a virgin and will never ever get laid, so I wouldn't worry about me polluting the gene pool; even if I were to live there's no way for me to mess it up. Like I said, I lost my will to live; I am literally a hollow shell at this point. There's nothing I really want to do with my life anymore.

>Like, to make it less painful
Like to understand a real sence of life.

Re:re:reply.
Alright m8. Do what you think you gotta do. It's your life not mine. One thing though. Think of how it would effect the people you know. Consider that you existence might be a family members or friends reason to live.

Alternative theory. People who get depression generally have a lot of feelings within them and see the world with what could be a more pronounced and accurate view that any psychopath who views the world with material worship and something to be dominated. These depressed people have strong emotions while the psychopaths have weak ones, the psychopaths might do "better" in the world yet the depressed people may have the ability, though a further expressed ability and affinity for strong emotions to actually feel other emotions such as love, instead of despair. That these people, the depressed ones you see as weak, are actually going through thoughts and feelings, experiences that other's who aren't even able to, probably couldn't handle themselves and lack the ability to reach that level of sadness. So, I ask you why you see it as weakness, when it could be the strength that actually allows humanity to progress into a higher level civilization instead of all being dick-wagging egoists who would use the law of an eye for an eye until there was nothing but dirt left on the planet.

dont die people care

You should look into something called physician assisted suicide. Idk if where you live they have it but you can pretty much go to the doctors and they peacefully kill you by like putting you to sleep first. If not look into a cyanide pill or a suicide pill which people take to kill themselves as it will ensure death unlike taking other drugs which could just put you in the hospital making your situation worse

Fuck that shit.

Euthanasia/Assisted suicide isnt legal where i live sadly

K

It's okay I didn't expect you to care.

donate some sperm fixed the problem

Alrighty m8. Then do it. Fucking Do It. Don't let your suicides be dreams. I don't know you. so I don't care.

That was actually quite nice. Thanks for the short read, user.

Thanks for the suggestions user. I have thought about assisted suicide, but I don't know if it is legal where I live. It is by far the most attractive option, but then I also wonder about the procedures to follow. Do you know anything about them?

Asshole 101. Wait that's my post. Eh, whatever

This is the problem with Sup Forums being an anonymous message board. That was not me, the OP. I wrote here .

nice post
i like this

No problem at all, it's something I actually believe. I am tired of people around me who actually give a shit about how terrible this world can be removing themselves from my life. I'm just afraid that a bunch of jerks will be all that's left for me to share this planet with :P

you may have lost the will to live
but have you lost the will to
dance? youtube.com/watch?v=eLOtl3nLR7Q

Solid point. I wouldn't want to live with only assholes like me either.

this is what strict gun laws gets you kids
a painful death

My best friend back in 8th grade smoked weed before she hung herself. I don't know if it helped or not because she died.

Way to make this political pal. I'll have you know that guns are the product of Satan. He made them so that people will use them to open locked doors and rape good Christian Men.

gay
kill yourself emo

As the guy that said "K" to his post. alittle harsh, don't you think.

Why the fuck are you worried about breaking the law you're committing sucicide

kek that was so leftist it became right because it looks like bait
hoping it was

That made me laugh. Thanks user.

Actually, I live in the United States. My parents could get a gun if they wanted, but they haven't, since they didn't grow up with this culture. My dad wanted to a long time ago, but it seems he forgot. If he does remember soon enough, I guess that will be my final cue.

Solid Point

Nope i bet all this faggots like anime too and not the woof bork kind

How can I break the law if I cannot find any doctor/pharmacist that would help me with assisted suicide via lethal injection or a suicide pill to begin with? If I suddenly came across someone that would do it even if it was illegal, then by all means I would go ahead; the problem is where to find them.

i'm glad

Yet another solid Point.

K

Hey OP. this thread got more time then you thought, yeah.

look OP u cant kill urself since there is so much exciting stuff on the horizon like making contact with aliens or the singularity (look this concept up) and if u kill urself u are going to stupidly not be around for such great events. start getting interested in the sciences (physicsand astronomy) and programming (node.js and c++) and ull see that there is too much purpose and ull be angry with how limmited ur time will be on earth cause there is too much to do

OP if you die you can't watch anime

Anime is a reason to kill yourself.

Alternatively:
Good reason to live.

I'll suck your cock and I am a HOT Fem
please do not kill yourself because you will go to hell with Hitler and all the other suicides
Kurt Cobain, Virginia Wolfe etc the best and the brightest and you will be totally out of place cause you are a fat virgin nobody

Sorry for sounding like a fag, but thank you anons. Sup Forums gets bad reputation and everyone says anons are assholes, but that's not true.

I have thought of this, too. I really want to see the NX and the future of vidya (if feminist will have their way and ruin it or not.) I want us to make contact with the ayy lmaos. I want to confirm Trump's victory. I want to watch more animu... But I don't want to keep being a burden to my parents, my brother, and my sister. I don't even have friends, but it pains me so much to be useless to them.

??? would u go to hell for sucking dick?

Valiant Sacrifice.

But I do want to see Hitler and talk to him. I want to ask him if he repents or if he would do it again if he had the chance to.

Can I fuck you in the ass first? I'm sick of people dying without my cock being put inside em. You know? One last happy moment.

the "internet hate machine" hates nothing more than itself

Buy some psy-drugs. Like LSD, or 2-cb, or nbome

Solid Point.

You should take at least one of every drug. If I was gonna kill myself, why the fuck wouldn't I do crack, heroin, etc? Either I'd find a new meaning to life selling ass on the street, or I'd die of OD anyway. What's there to lose?

then start being usefful to them by gaining valuable skills in ur off time with is programming and get interested in physics and astronmy for the betterment of makind. u think u cant do this but its much easier in these days since everything is searchable on google. learn some programming in node and c++, make some apps that generate revenue and u will make ur parents proud for ur dedication in an advanced field and how ur generating an income off of it further contributing to ur independance. trust me OP i was at ur thinking at a point and once i got interested in the sciences and programming, u find too much purpose in this world

He obvious won't kill himself after that.

I'm not a femanon. Sorry to disappoint you m8. I don't think you would want your dick dirty with my insides.

That's deep. Way too deep. I didn't expect all these feels.

Have you ever told any of your family this? Do you trust your sister or brother enough to share your feelings with them? Though, if you tell your parents it very well could end up with you being sent to a psychiatric hospital for a week or two. I've personally have been helped with them in the past, most probably because of the chance of being able to interact with other who have mental health issues. If you can go through with that and come out better, or just talk to someone in your family and get help from them, or a friend then that will help benefit you directly. You've got nothing to lose right?

Before you go, go somewhere where the sky isn't light poluted at night. Look up and let your eyes adjust. Realise how far away everything is, and how terrifyingly huge the void infront of you is. All the stars will turn into tiny white holes that suck out the oxygen around you and suddenly you can't breathe. You realise how insignificant you are, how little the universe owes you anything. It's terriyingly beautiful. As you're consumed by this, imagine that your feet suddenly lift off from the earth and your body starts to lift off into the sky.

It's gonna happen to all of us. Good luck in the void OP.

Ask your parents and siblings first
tell them you are fed up being a burden to them and you are going up to your room to painfully hang yourself.
If they say ...........about time

then.... you are as useless as you seem to think you are

No. I don't think I will ever muster the courage to tell them. I don't fear being sent to a mental hospital; I fear for their own well-being. I am almost certain my mom will fall into depression if I tell her. I fear my brother will too. I don't want that for them; especially because of how happy they are now. I am no one to take that away from them.

Will do user. Thanks for such a beautiful post. It does make you think (not being sarcastic or memeing.)

How can you rationalize the thought that telling your mom you're having suicidal thoughts will throw her into a depression herself but somehow if you kill yourself it wouldn't? Is it just that you feel you won't have to see her deal, or help you manage your feelings? How would it ever be easier on your family if you killed yourself?

Solid Point

What would you take? Doesn't matter, just lots of it

they would have more room and more food to eat
they could also sell all his stuff and buy nice things

I know. I forgot to write on my post that the only reason I've kept living for so long is because of that; I've avoided to kill myself because I fear for my family's emotional state. That's why I said previously that I'm like a hollow shell; I don't want to live, I'm basically living because I want to believe my mother wants me to be alive, and I don't want to make her sad. We aren't the wealthiest family, and like I said I have a brother and a sister. One less mouth to feed would certainly make their lives easier. They work so hard for us; I think it's not fair for me to be leeching off them.

Not as solid a point, but still solid.

OP here. Exactly what I meant here, but put in less words.

Hurry up and do it cunt

How old are you? I'm 20 and I still live with my parents. leeching off their relatively empty fridge. I'm fine with living.

I hope you change your mind, but if you really decided to kill yourself a box of painkillers is your best friend

>I would rather shoot myself, but my parents don't have guns.

inb4 underage b&

Did you know there was a breakthrough in AI that nobody reported a few years ago? The robots kept turning themselves off as soon as they were assigned anything mildly difficult to do. The model was renamed to TCFOP, which is The Colossal Faggot OP, in honor of every "whaaa whaaa kill myself" shitpost ever made on Sup Forums

OP, you ever pass High School? If yes, Find a Call center and apply. those places are desperate for employs. you're certain to get a job.

why not become a hedonist and just pig out all the time or jack off constantly first? i mean, may as well make the best of the time you have now, right?

Yeah but I am saying that is not logical whatsoever. How can you believe that your family would not want their son, their brother, to be there with them over having a little more food on the table. If you worked up the courage to tell them how you feel I am sure they would say the same. user, you have a reason to live. Right now. You don't want to harm your family. Until you run out of reasons to live, I would say that you deserve it for yourself and others to stick around. And please, try to work up the courage to tell someone you know in real life. Try your hardest to be strong enough to tell people you're feeling weak. They deserve that, you deserve that, it is not logical for you to think you don't.

Dont do this, really, I'm pleading...no begging you not to do this. Think of what you're throwing away and what's at stake here. If your life sucks then it'll get better, don't throw everything away. You're leaving behind so much and neglecting the future ahead of you. You're leaving your family and the chance to have kids that say "i lovr you". Life is worth living, trust me it is. Please reconsider doing this

Op if you care about your mother don't kill yourself. Dedicate your life to helping others. Seeing a smile on someone else's face really cheered me up. And once your mother dies if you still want to die then do it knowing you didn't disappoint her and you can truely end it without causing pain to others.

you want to kill yourself and you have never lived
Jesus christ man you a 18 do you realize how lucky you are?
90% of the worlds population are in a worse place than you billions are chinese and all have the same color hair
billions are Indian and have to shit in fields
loads are Mexican and have to start building a massive wall real soon and half the world are femdoms and bleed out their cootch every month and cannot throw a ball properly

You realize OP is an attention whore and a liar. OP won't kill himself. I see this same shitpost every single day on Sup Forums.

And what if he is gonna kill himself, what If you're the reason that he's now dead.
What would you say then?

i realize this, or at least accept the likelihood of it being true or partly true
i'm just a very lonely person and will do almost anything for a (you) here and there
not sure about everyone else though

It's worth my time to gamble for the off chance someone is serious, when I feel like it.

I just wanted to ask about drugs that work as pain-killers that would make hanging yourself less painful. I didn't ask for pity nor attention. I like to think the other anons that have been posting nice things do it with their own desire to help someone.

It's okay user. I've been on Sup Forums for quite some time now. There's literally no way something I read here or anywhere else on the Internet will make me feel worse than I already am out of my own volition.