So I realized that my anus smells disgusting (pretty obvious). I wanted to try and make it at least smell pleasant...

So I realized that my anus smells disgusting (pretty obvious). I wanted to try and make it at least smell pleasant. I tried some toothpaste and IT WORKED! Not only did it smell good, but it also felt good. Try it out!

I don't know what to do with this bit of information....

Icy Hot on your balls doesn't feel too bad. Kind of nice once you get used to it

it feels better on your anus

Hopefully when you go to an airport you don't get a CAVITY search

A shower with soap works well too.

Just get a detachable showerhead and give that anus a good wash OP.

Leave the toothpaste for your teeth.

GUYS DO NOT TRY THIS IT DOES NOT FEEL GOOD MY BALLS ARE FUCKING BURNING DO NOT TRY THIS YOU WILL REGRET IT IT WONT GO AWAY

kek. we've all been there friend.

throw some rubbing alcohol on there. it will neutralize the icy hot

soap never makes me ass smell any better

this
also hot sauce with the alcohol
the vinegar helps

That's because you're not supposed to JUST wash your ass cheeks. You gotta soap up a hand and run a couple of fingers up and down your ass crack, Get in there pretty deep, but don't actually make penetration. Save that for fun time.

Thanks for the advice. I'll run to the store and buy some since I've been out. FUCK my balls hurt. Hope the person at the register doesn't give me a funny look

So anyone try that new fingerbox?

the digital one? fuck that shit. I like the old ones better.

buddy, i know how to wash my ass, i soap up the inside of the crack thoroughly, still smells, even if i soap up inside the crack twice

Mine broke earlier, recommend any good models?

Nah dude the digital one comes with extra sensors for maximum pleasure. Try it you wont regret it.

i only get hardwood boxes
others just can't take the abuse i put them through

>buddy, i know how to wash my ass,

The fact that that sentence was typed out in a thread that I was in, makes me happy.

fucking kek

Tbh the new Korean one is much better but if you want to save money by the Chinese one.

>buying asian models
it's like you dont even care
i only buy the finest Egyptian quality finger boxes

>Korean
>Chinese

Holy balls it's like you want the damn thing to break in a month.
If you want a quality fingerbox you have to find one that was made in:
-America (yes they exist but they're harder to find these days)
-Germany
-Austria
-Switzerland (super hard to find, but worth the extra money)

Just stay away from all that asian shit.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN I TRUSTED YOY I HAD SOME IN MY BATHROOM AJD TTRIED TO NEAUTRALIZE IT BUT NOW ITS EVEJ WORSE I FUCKIJG TRUSTED YOY MAJ I HATE Sup Forums EVERYONE JEFER LISTEN TO ADVIDE FROM THIS STUPID WEBSITE IM GOOJNG TO THE HOSPITl SO THE DOCTORS CAN MAKE IT STOP

RIP in peace brother.

the doctors are only gonna continue the pain
treatment is much worse than just waiting it out
just stay here

>missing carlos.jpeg
man... aint like it use to be around here...

FUCK YOY IM DONE LISTENIJG TO THIS STUPID WEBSITE IM CLOSING MY BRWOSER AND NEGER COMING BACK

listen man
i know you dont trust us much anymore
but sincerely
lemon juice and vinegar will neutralize the pain
trust me im a medfag

Trust me these new Asian models are the best in the market right now.

Cold coffee or black tea enema will solve this easily. Try for a gallon rinse. Sounds like a lot but you will be surprised how quick it goes.