Greetings my fellow basementdwellers of Sup Forums. As my hard work is finally complete...

Greetings my fellow basementdwellers of Sup Forums. As my hard work is finally complete, allow me to present you all with a gift. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

What I've developed here is a password hacking application for everybody's favorite social networking website that takes advantage of a hole I personally discovered.

It's capable of performing a dictionary-style attack (it's compiled with a word list, but you can specify your own), as well as more traditional, but time consuming, brute-force techniques.

Enjoy. Zip pass is Sup Forums. Post screenshots of Facebook accounts you've hacked on here.

mediafire (daught) com/?m70ushnu7ktuw0l

Enjoy your endless supply of fap material, Sup Forumsros. You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EoYjMjjWdb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Downloading it now. Will report back.

Malware.

Also, OP is a
major faggot.

If someone really had this - why would they share it so that FB could close the holes?

dumbass.

Obvious virus.
Kys spic.

Holy fuck OP when did you learn how to make malware in visual basic! Fucking script kiddy.

Holy shit, it actually worked. Thanks OP!

>samefagging this hard

Seems legit.

lol using a proxy/vpn won't hide your samefaggotry

This gets posted every couple of months kys

MODS

>Cactus

OH SHIT
I DOWNLOADED IT AS I WAS CURIOUS AND IT DISAPPEARED ONCE I OPENED IT
OH FUCK

IT security Pro reporting in
Do work for fortune 500 companys
OP thinks he is slick. I will download the mother fucker, sand box the shit outta this spyware, filter and bottle neck the traffic coming out and see where the data is being sent to. Lets see what secrets that stupid script kiddy is hiding

its a ransomware, you dont even have to scan it with antivirus to know it if you have common sense, just check the file size.

OP here.

You need the latest .NET framework from MS to use it properly or else it crashes. It's buggy as fuck, I'm sorry.

Samefag op

>That's bait?

OP here, you're lying nerd

I'm a software engineer, I'm here to say that this is a remote access trojan, which allows OP to pretty nasty shit to your pc. Now, if I was in a bad mood, I'd find his IP(easy to do if he was retarded enough to leave it in his stub), and didn't crypt it. However I'm in a pretty good mood, so that isn't necessary.

If anyone was stupid enough to run this on their PC, they deserve the consequences.

filename
FBH copy
copy

My nigga, I'd do it but I'd have to go to all the effort of disabling my antivirus to actually be able to download it, wireshark that shit and post his IP address.

OP here, you couldn't do it, lying fag

just do humanity a favour and post this retards ip here so we can fuck him up

Thanks a lot, it worked.

>spreading on Sup Forums
>visual basic tier ui
yeah gonna go ahead and say op did not crypt his stub

KEK
>implying
Nigger i can trap and lock down this stupid fucking program so fast. How fucking hard is it to see where the data is being past to...

"O SHIT A VPS?"

WHATS DAT? IRC SERVER?

PC JOINS BOTNET?

Same shit all the time that i see, nothing new here...

Wanna bet faggot? My 40gbps botnet is ready for your ass.

i wish you would OP needs his dick cut off or at least his computer ruined. i am stupid AF but not quite stupid enough to download this (or anything off Sup Forums for that matter) but i would love to see op get whats coming

Lying OP BTFO

>i can trap and lock down this stupid fucking program so fast
You can try, but you wont be able to

WOW ITS LIKE BEING 12 YEARS OLD AND HANDED OVER THE WORLD. THIS IS TOTALLY LEGIT OP! THANKS FOR BEING A MASSIVE RAGING FAGGOT!~

OP here.
I'm Behind a VPN so even if you did trace you wont find shit.

True, but getting OP into deep shit is a good kek

If you're using raw4 vpn, I won't be able to find you, if you're using a public one, oh boy am I gonna have some fun

i keep trying to run it but im getting an error....should i download it again?

>thinking a vpn will protect you

youtube.com/watch?v=EoYjMjjWdb8

kek'd

I'd like to see you try shitlord

KEK
KYS
VPN.... You really are a dildo

Unless you are on a VPS using something like a squid proxy into another VPS.. the footprint you leave is enormous you dumb cunt

I can hack Facebook just using Windows and Power Point.

Damn, OP actually crypted his stub, congratz, you've only prolonged the inevitable, the key must be stored on the file as plaintext, in order to execute, I've got roughly 300 lines of code to look though to find the key.

Thanks OP, I just won an account of some fat dude. Will post stuff soon.

OP here. Nice try you stupid fuck. You won't find anything

OP here, stop

>reversing a file for a hostname
>not packet sniffing

Just stop

I can see that you're getting scared, calm down, it's all gonna be fine soon.

Samefag. Also checked.

op right now

Thank you so much OP! Now I can hack the people from my school I hate so much! Fucking showoff niggers

so i downloaded it a couple times because i kept getting errors...now my cd tray wont stop opening and closing on its own! wtf it going on!

I'm not running it in a sandbox, it has VM detection, it's a risk.

Op Here
If you hack me I can reverse hack you, its not a one way street.

you were saying shitface

Prove you're OP then fuckface
>pro tip- you can't

Why would there be risks with sandboxie

>be op
>realise I've fucked up
>threaten reverse hack

Ok fag.

YOU THINK A TRACER CAN STOP ME? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

That's not how hacking works fucklord

also doubting its op

Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!

Op here, I'm still waiting for you guys to release my IP..

Sandboxie has some vulnerabilities, there are quite a few injection scripts out there that can actually use sancboxie to execute files outside of the sandbox.

What crypterino did you use? Skype: godismyown

random user here, tell me when you got the shithead just so I get my kekin material ready.

Right, people deserve the consequences alright. But what really matters is if they would ever be the same. Can your expertise answer to that question? Don' think so

You gonna deliver?

underrated post

I use a private FUD crypter, I code it my self

People in this thread be like

what, I just came to quote tracer

What algorithm are you using boi?

Doubt you are the guy releasing clues

ugh too many faggots pretending to be OP now...real fag op probably had to go eat his chicken tendies mommy made and then bedtime

holy kek

Nice try OP

This is the most failtastically boring thread ever

Hacker guy here, I've decided not to take action against OP as it is morally wrong to fight fire with fire. Instead I will not be releasing him IP as I'm above this kind of petty behaviour.

OP downloading a program from a script site, read the instructions and deployed the shit from his home computer, His success rate is fucking zero, except for the people that downloaded it to have a look inside

gah im trying to hide why are you telling everyone

nice try op

>mfw you're too retarded to do anything with ip

No I'm hacker guy

You dun fucked OP, you said I wouldn't find your IP, well I'm being kind and not releasing it, but beware, faggot.

Nb4 proxy?
Dunno much about all this but the basic shit I learned way back. I dunno if you really got his

Holy fuck op you goofed
Can you find my IP tho ;)

I've already got my trojan working on some of you guys

I'm assuming that you're not OP, so no I cant.

>XboxOne
I knew you were all talk faggot. Didn't scare me but nice try though.

What are all the french flags about

please release it or email it to me. i have something special for op
[email protected]

All frenchfags kek

Darkcomet, fuckinghell, I thought you were better than that...

Too bad I'm not running windows fgt