How pleb is your gf/sister/female friend/stalking victim?

How pleb is your gf/sister/female friend/stalking victim?

My mom really likes modern classical like Reich and Glass, and her favorite band is the talking heads.

That's nice of your dad to teach her all of that.

My dad is into led zep and the grateful dead, you could do a powerpoint presentation with all that projection you're doing.

What's the point of lying on the internet?

you forgot that levels 5-100 are also inhabited by a rare breed of radical commie lesbians

why do you hate women so much?

level 1-5 are 90% of the human race tho

Because women are inferior to men and are memes.

Did you accidentally type Sup Forums instead of tumblr.com?

wow your mom has shit taste desu

My girlfriend is a fan of Korn and other rap rock garbage.

only a faggot hates woman so much

wow thats ableist

my friend says she likes Panic! at the Disco, Eminem, and Bring Me the Horizon

>Sup Forums browser calling others plebs

looooooool

Pretty pleb desu

kelly clarkson is an objectively great artist though. fuck off you probably like chvrches

>girls
NORMIE GET OUUTTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My last gf was really into post-hardcore and midwestern emo stuff. Her favorite groups were Mineral, Jimmy Eat World, Unwound, and Slint.

kek

>gf
stupid pleb normalfag

I'm a girl with mostly female friends and they all have pretty good taste in music. The only men I'm friends with listen to like, power metal shit.

Top kek

Sister likes 21 Pilots, Panic at the disco, Joji Miller (Filthy Frank), and I got her into Death Grips and Neutral Milk Hotel. So, edgy teenager music and entry level hipster.

The girk I'm kinda seeing basically only listens to Taylor swift and shitty mid-aughts indie on YouTube. She also unironically posts assigned male comics on Facebook but she's thicc as fuck and lets me cum on her face so idgaf

>gf/sister
Like a 7/10, pretty diverse taste but listens to meme shit like Hamilton and radio pop stations regularly
>female friend/stalking victim
Also a 7/10, where her main jam is pop radio but she spends a lot of time getting into various genre's /artists on her own time. She gets high points for intentionally expanding her taste and pallet individually

All I'm getting from this is that you're fucking your sister and stalking your friend

My mom was a prog girl in the 70s (Yes, Genesis, King Crimson, ELP, etc.) but kept in touch with pop. She also was a little girl during Beatlemania and loved Paul the best.

My closest female friend will listen to patrician stuff like Can and John Martyn and then turn around and likes Twenty One Pilots.
Her taste confuses me but she likes and has gotten me into good stuff so no complaints.

my SO listens to nothing but country music but she knows hella stuff about it and i'm content to let her do her thing

>sister
Likes hip hop and bleeps and goes clubbing regularly. Used to browse Sup Forums in like 2012-13ish
>female friend
Likes tumblr-pop (Marina, Halsey etc), Grimes, grime, Swans, Bjork, Death Grips and probably more that I'm not aware of.

>thicc
You mean fat and/or deformed.

>Swans
>Death Grips
>POP?