5 tracks in and it sucks. Was I meme'd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAn2PQlgmtg
mega.nz/#!TBVSXZBI!Jkgoe25SxOhj-6YjmmmtSIY7jupPVg5YFBANKCwILtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, you're just a pleb

Yes you were.

nu-male

You didn't like that cover of The Model? I can't blame you, it was a lame cover anyway.

Atomizer is better.

Nah dude you just got the doodoo taste

In all seriousness I feel like the reason people prefer Atomizer over this is because it has bad pacing. I don't think there's necessarily any bad songs on it, but having all the best bangers right at the beginning makes all the other songs just feel really weak.

Atomizer also has the best bangers first, it's just they're better than SAFs. Also SAF's side B was pretty shit and didn't feel very energetic and noisy.

the production is horrible

dubs of truth

REMASTER
W
H
E
N

>that is le point

rapeman>shellac>big black

Atomizer is objectively a better album, but you probably just don't like Albini.

Yea, Atomizer is miles better than SAF. If SAF didn't have such a meme title, it wouldn't be held in nearly as high regard

WHY DON'T YOU SNUFF IT THEN

Don't forget the meme cover and the cover songs

Only guys with big dicks like Big Black the most.

I love the cover art, it's easily one of my favorite covers of all-time.

You're just a pleb

Rapeman>Big Black>Shellac
The title track from Budd is Albini's masterpiece

I love it too. But it's memey beyond memery.

>not Albini's true masterpiece by his best moniker

youtube.com/watch?v=bAn2PQlgmtg

the five first tracks are the best one pleb

this

I agree completely atomizer is so much more punchier and faster than songs about fucking. However, i do prefer songs about fucking's drumming over atomizer. Both albums are fantasic but I like atomizer so much more

You need to listen to the digital remaster edition

>drumming

At least tell me you're ignorant of roland and that you don't actually have such a shit tier opinion.

too cruel for school

David Yow > Steve Albini

mega.nz/#!TBVSXZBI!Jkgoe25SxOhj-6YjmmmtSIY7jupPVg5YFBANKCwILtE

I am snitching to Steve

no NO please I'll give you my lunch money!

What has he done after TJL?

The Power of Independent Trucking just doesn't feel right without that fucked up production.

With a title like that what diarrhea-gargling retard would enjoy it?

I know they use a drum machine but they worked better on SAF

The use of the drum machine is cool but it's the same on both albums. It does the job but I wouldn't compliment either album on drumming.

The drumming was perfect

Maybe this is more your thing

steve is a nu male

atomizer > hammer party > songs about fucking

numales like big black. chads prefer butthole surfers

Is this official?

It isn't. It's very monotone.
No. user's work. Also shit desu. Sorry user.

He was doing Scratch Acid (which is one of Albini's favorite bands) before Big Black

Albini works have more consistent quality than the entire Butthole Surfers discography, but, here's the thing:
Albini has never done anything as good as Psychic Powerless or the Butthole Surfers EP, therefore
Butthole Surfers > Big Black

I said after TJL not before Big Black.

>No. user's work. Also shit desu. Sorry user.

I know, it's my first time messing with that kind of shit. Turns out, I shouldn't have abused the compression option

I don't know, Albini hasn't been relevant since the 90's either...my point stands either way, as an actual frontman, Yow is way superior to Albini...obviously we are not talking about Albini's production though whose to say he really does anything for most artists since his policy is to let them do what they want

Kerosene and Jordan Minnesota are just too good

the best tracks are in the middle

you've probably heard lots of newer stuff that was influenced by it so that it seems outdated and not new and interesting in any way

Side A of Atomizer is the logical conclusion to Big Black.

Why does everyone love Rapeman lately?