Go to concert alone

>go to concert alone
>watch concert alone
>walk home and see all the couples who just created a memory that will soon become a remember when story
>lay in bed alone
>cry alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo9ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jam out too hard at concert
>spend rest of concert paranoid everyone thinks you're weird

Still better than staying in your room. Also, those couples might not be as happy as they seem. Everyone has their own struggles. Be glad you went to a concert.
You should realize that everyone is too busy minding their own business to care about a stranger. And even if they're judging you, that should have 0 effect on you. Just enjoy yourself and don't assume people think negatively about you for no reason.

>tfw my nose looks just like Wojak's

> go to concert
> immediately feel crushing anxiety and want to go home

>go to concert alone
>freak the fuck out
>there are no couples
>it's a napalm death gig
>pass out

yeah but when the couples seperate badly, this memory will be overshadowed.

Making first time experiences as a single guarantees you memorys independent of that.

I actually almost always go to concerts alone, one of two things happen

Either the stress of being at an event alone gets to me and I use it to find a potential mate or a friend (usually someone else that's there alone)

Or I just have a really nice experience with myself and let the night exist as it's own moment, not trying to get make the experience give me something, but just enjoying the moment for what it is

Post it on Sup Forums because i'm not pathetic enough

>go to concert alone
>watch concert alone
>buy some beers at the bar at the concert
>get absolutely shitfaced and have a great time

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

Those first four lines sound great.
What's with the crying bit?

>never ever go to a concert
>listen to blues and jazz from my one last working pc speaker
>fall asleep not caring about having no friends or girlfriend ever
don't worry so much OP

>>fall asleep not caring about having no friends or girlfriend ever

patrician

>be ugly
>be broke
>be lonely
>friends are either broke or on relationships or away
>no one remembers you
>play music the entire night alone
>daydream about not being alone anymore
>think incessantly about suicide
>lay in bed alone
>cry alone

>go to concert alone
>too embarrassed to dance or mosh
>just bob around for 2 hours

I went to a Father concert and a (separate) Earl Sweatshirt concert alone 2 summers ago. It was my second time seeing Earl, first time seeing Father.

I had a good time at the Father show, had some casual banter with some people in line with me, I was near the front. Met a very hot model who was in Boston just for the show, chatted a bit but It didn't really go anywhere. A crack head looking dude in the midst of the concert let me chug his beer kek.

Earl show was a bad experience, I was thrashing way too hard in the crowd and it was pissing off all the guys bear-hugging their girlfriends.

>go to concert alone
>have a great time

alcohol

Why the fuck is this a problem? I prefer going to concerts alone.

I can see why you're alone in general though.

>go to concert with 9/10 gf
>they start playing
>crowd is pretty chill
>some ugly guy is sperging out to the music
>he's by himself, what a weirdo
>tell my gf and we record his strange dancing (if you could call it that LOL)
>post the video to Facebook and all our friends watch it and laugh
>go home and have sex with gf
>she evens fingers my ass

great day

found waldo

I always feel anxious and lonely before and after a concert alone, but as they're happening I love it. I'm almost more comfortable around strangers than I am my friends and family. I can only dance if I no one I know is there.

>inb4 fix ur insecurities
dw im working on it

Threads like this remind me that I'm subjecting myself to people who are pathetic. It's not even the context of what you're saying, it's this boohoo attitude that's really unattractive. Even if you're a loser you can still have integrity and not act like a total bitch. Some girls actually like the 'loser' type, but not if he cries about it.

Lol that guy was enjoying himself at a concert, what a loser.

>tfw when have gf
>perfect date both madly in love
>tfw she represents her country for sport
>tfw when she picks sport over me
>tfw when I've just been listening to animal collective and brand new crying for a week

Holy shit

you really think these threads are anything but satire?

Every concert I go to alone I run into someone I know or to talk to.

Every concert I go with a friend they want to stand towards the back and do nothing.

I'm not a social person but I'm there for the fucking music anyway. Even when I don't like the music (as in genre) I have a good time.

People keep calling me out on being shy af though, apparently saying your socially awkward doesn't give you a pass to stand around waiting on bands to play. Only problem I have.

What sorts of concerts does this >tfw going alone meme apply to?

For metal nobody bats an eye if you told them you go alone. If anything, it's the guys who take their gf (as opposed to going with the boys) who are the odd men out.

>Tfw when
Why do girls always choose stupid men

Don't paint Animal Collective in that context.

ya im always there alone, but sometimes the show is so good i feel fine. plus i started liking being alone.

also if i see a hot bartender i'll over tip her and then after a few times she'll start to remember and like me , and even rarely want to go out

Did you kid yourself into thinking you were more important to her than something that big?

That's your fault, don't expect so much of people.
Unless this is bait.

I agree is wrong to feel bad about yourself every time (even tho I also do it)
But there is not a single girl who likes the "loser" tipe, she migth like you for other aspects of your personality, but not for being a loser

Clearly not anymore ;(

DUDE it was you! hahaha unbelievable bro, just keep on being yourself ;)

I've seen BTBAM alone 3 times and baroness alone once. What's weird is you go alone but during the concert, everyone is kind of family

Seeing movies alone...that's the hard part. I've seen maybe 5 alone. Gf lives 20 hours away and most of my friends are asshats so I just go alone.

feels weird man

>What's weird is you go alone but during the concert, everyone is kind of family

This.

Strangers I've met at concerts are nicer than most of my family.

>go to concert alone
>get into a cuddling session with a rather cute girl throughout the concert
>after it ends we kiss each other on the cheek and say "thanks"
>never see her again

Literally this song

youtube.com/watch?v=hnpILIIo9ek

>Go to a hardcore show
>Whole band spends the whole set siting down

hahahaha did this actually happen?

Yes, I don't know if it was the least or most hardcore thing I've ever seen

>tfw awkward white male with big glasses and long hair 19 year old going to community college
>mom drops you off at BTBAM concert
>halfway through a woman in early 30s wearing black leather pants hits your back
>"LIFT ME UP user I WANT TO CROWD SURF"
>ivenevertouchedawomanbefore.jpg
>she gets on my back
>mosh pit surges and hits us as she's leaping off my back
>i get knocked over and trampled repeatedly before coming up
>stilheadbanging.gif
>23 now
>hardly listen to metal

jesus, times are tough

>go to a concert alone
>pogo hard
>bounce a nigger through safety railings
>go home
>feel awful, left side of my torso hurts like a motherfucker
>go to the doctor
>2 broken ribs

i know this feel very, very well.

>meet friends after 2 years
>no common conversation topics
>just get high and say nothing
>go home
>plonk on my bass trying not to cry
>consider suicide
>remind myself that i can't die because tomorrow i have work again
I fucked up really hard somewhere

>no common conversation topics

This is pretty much why I stand around awkwardly 99% of the time. I don't give a fuck about people's jobs, their vapes, their drugs, or what the fuck ever.

Last two times I went out with them I said maybe 10 words total. I literally have nothing to talk about with them anymore.

i dont even know what normies talk about. their lives and experiences i guess, but i have no life and no experiences. all the things im interested in no normie would want to talk about.

I know this all too well.

>best friend from high school invites me to hang out with his work friends
>get to the pub and find them in the gaming area, smoking and playing slots
>no one is talking, this goes on for an hour
>after that we go out into the smokers area and sit around a table
>next two hours is spent listening to them brag about how "fucked" they got the night before
>only reason I don't leave is out of loyalty for my "friend"

I've got a total of 1 guy I could talk to on the reg and that's because I've been close to him for close to 20 years.

Then I meet strangers I can have conversations with about music or something but I'm not a social type and don't really pursue friendships.

All the normie people I know just talk about fucking, who they're fucking, and who they want to fuck. If it isn't that it's their job, or whatever big TV show is airing.

Like constantly, I used to hang around a group of them (work people) and it's like all they would talk about every night.

In my case the hardest hit was that I actually DID connect with those people in the past. Now I don't know what to say to them. We have nothing in common anymore.

You should try being handsome and having long hair so some girl with glasses at the concert wants to use your quirky shirt you bought on thinkgeek to clean her glasses.

>Some girls actually like the 'loser' type, but not if he cries about it.

>tfw me and gf broke up
>tfw we went to so many concerts together, about 2 every month since we started dating
>tfw she is at her first concert tonight since the breakup, making memories, having fun without me
>while im shitposting on a chinese cartoon forum

What band?

you must be a boring person if you're that upset being alone. You can't rely on people for happiness and relationships are a meme

It sucks, seems like its just a part of adult life. This guy used to be my absolute bestfriend. I honestly loved him. But we'd been drifting apart the last two years, basically living totally different lives, and he just got bored of me. Dropped me the second he found cooler friends.

I think they won't invite me anywhere now. We used to talk about everything all the time, nowadays when I go out with them I just stay silent because I have nothing to say that'd fit in the conversation.
That's how it has to be I suppose.

>I just stay silent because I have nothing to say
That's exactly it. I can't say anything to these people because either they're talking about people or things I don't know, or about stupid shit like how good sniffing ameyl is. Just last year we were planning to study abroad together and now we barely think of each other.

Stay strong friend, I think it's best just to forget people like this. That's what I've done.

Have you considered doing drugs?
You'll end up doing step 1 without doing step 2

>do drugs to stop caring about what friends will think of me
>friends end up making fun of me for how i act on drugs and i get days worth of anxiety for every enjoyable night

I think you may have misunderstood me.
I didn't say do drugs and then stop.
I said do drugs, as in continuously.
When you aren't partying, do low dosages of amphetamines. Get yourself some of them ADD drugs for those times.

If only I were in a country where prescription drugs were handed out like candy
I mean that unironically, even with actual depression and anxiety I was basically told to try counselling and exercise more, and nothing else