I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

how's being autistic

Do you guys like these by the way?
I can make more

Anonymous 07/31/16(Sun)00:18:52 No.697257097 ▶
(You)
>lol it was just a prank bro XD
No, seriously, kill yourself.

Thats not what i said, and it would be different if i didnt tell you it was a joke multiple times when i was doing it.

Is that English?

I wanna be inside your walk in

No, you didn't. You never did. But because I'm a nice guy, I'll be willing to let it go if you apologize. Not some half-assed "sorry", but a real apology.

I can make them too

oh look i found a board for you op

Please post M F F stuff. My Gf just told me she thinks it's hot. I am cumming at the thought

I really didnt know you were being offended by it. Im really sorry.

If you really hate fur on Sup Forums contact the Sup Forums moderators and ask them to change the site rules, nothing short of that will make these threads go away.

If you are unable to contact Sup Forums despite it being really easy here is a guide so you never have to see fur ever again.

you now have options, if you disregard these options and fail to simply not open threads you don't like that must mean you do in fact like these threads or suffer form OCD.

I wasn't offended by it, but I'm offended that you act like we're suddenly friends. You can't just fuck with someone every single day for months and expect to suddenly be on good terms. But thank you.

Dash

hes trolling you to get reactions out of you, again.

Since when did you have a name

So, what's the drama of the day? Or hour, I guess.

Yeah, I know.

Hey gents.

So, heres the website for Little Caesars Pizza if you want to buy me that pizza:
littlecaesars.com/en-us/

Its nothing.

since like, a week? I forget.

Hey Hotshot. How are you?

lolno

Getting by. You?

I'm okay.

Nearly got in a fight. Held back by two supervisors. Will talk later. ~mous(probably be home by 130)

Sounds eventful.

I can't wait to hear it.
But that's gfur by the way.

Its ok you dont have to buy me the pizza. I can just heat something up in the microwave. I think i have some bread i can toast with some cheese to make a small pizza. I might even have some pepperonis

>you dont have to
How generous of you.

Come on, man, let me know

Ive been posting in these threads a lot and im kind of hungry so im just letting you know you arent inclined to buy me a pizza so i can survive. You can do it if you want to though just post a gift card and ill be fast

You can starve to death for all I care.

See this is what we do. I pull you're leg and you pull mine sometimes. I dont get offended

Yeah that's great.

stop replying to him, hes at his funniest when hes neglected and get autistic.

Alright, fine.

You can get a Little Caesars $15 Gift Card from krogers website and they email you the code. You dont have to go to the store.

Is it bad that I don't really like the vast majority of the shit posted, and only come here to watch the drama?

KYS faggot

No, not really. The drama here can be pretty amusing. But that's easy to say when I'm the one that usually stirs it up, whether intentional or not.

So, anyone doing costumes for Halloween this year? if so what are you doing?

I might just wear Hotshot, honestly.

I'm going as your mom