Say it with me now, president Hillary Clinton

Say it with me now, president Hillary Clinton.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Presidentess

Say it with me now
>First black president vs. another military veteran president
>First female president vs. another rich white business veteran.
see a pattern?
The election is a joke, she was your president before she was even the democratic nominee.

How much you wanna bet that Trump wins the election?

John Titor, keeps this from happening.

say it all you want

wouldnotvote4/10

make it so, trumpolini is batshit insane

everyone should watch 07/05 Democracy Now interview of Wayne Barrett re Trump and Roy Cohn and Trump's mob connections, makes sense he is buds with Putin

and then there is this faggot

got some proof there boi?

say it with me now "OP is a faggot"

He said the first female president would be in 2008. Titor was a liar or on a completely different world line than us.

She is the likely victor, although with third-party interference and Trump's relative authenticity I'd put her odds at 60-40.

Go ahead and map that one out. GOP strategists are already saying Colorado and Virginia are going to be blue.

Take this to Sup Forums, boys.

They don't account for the independent vote. Have fun as Trump is going to be our Lord Supreme Commander.

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910

every single poll that has counted stien and johnson have trump in the lead, their going to split clintons vote and get trumpster elected

still no proof. hmm. shill?

still posting disproven meme's.

ehh if thats true id rather have someone connected to the mob then someone puppeted by goldman sachs and george soros
its not so much as whats right with trump as whats wrong with hillary for me
and that list is a mile long

Land of the rich, home of the 1%. Fuck Hillary, fuck Trump, fuck the two party system, fuck these rigged elections.

who else here jumped on board?

ends justify the means...

thats why we are voting for trump user, hes not fix for it, but hes a good start. a crack in the wall if you will.
the system wont change overnight unless you want to fuck us all over and just overthrow everything and declare anarchy. its a slow process and we must start somewhere, a demagogue who forced one of the two parties to put him as their candidate is a good start. maybe in ten years or so we can have actual candidates but as of right now the system is to corrupt for anyone without an R or a D in front of their name to get elected

Yes they do dipshit.

Why would you say something that is verifiably false with less than a minute of Googling?

Oh I get it, you're retarded.

Former Reagan official to Trump: 'You are no Ronald Reagan'

This. cant wait.

they most certainly do not,
the means have outweighed any possible benefits from the end a very long time ago

Say it with me now OP, Hillary's dick tastes like shit.

um, i'm going with trumpfanboy stupidity

believing this. the statement is plagiarism.
funny the democrats are like that.

Carter was a one-termer who replaced a man who was never elected President and was himself a one-termer (only a partial termer actually). Reagan then replaced Carter.

Obama replaced Bush, a two-termer who had an approval rating in the low 30s when he left office.

They aren't even close to the same situation.

david Brock is a piece of human debris

you are right, i must have misremembered. still any general election polls do not show hillary with any significate lead
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/
and alot of them do show trump with a lead except for the lasest which show a tie

are you sure about your answer?

>uses um in a sentence
>calls others stupid
you can't make this shit up

I understand correcting it is a slow process. I still have no love for Donnie. He mouths off to world leaders and things are going to get worse. Plus his main parts of his platform are show pieces. The "wall" he keeps talking about is going to be a greater undertaking than he is willing to admit or maybe is even aware of. His trade war with China would be disastrous and hyperinflate prices on even the most basic products. Also the whole thing about water boarding and killing the terrorists families. That's goddamn war crimes he's talking about. If he ordered a soldier to gun down civilians the senate sergeant at arms would be leading him away in fucking handcuffs.

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍.

shill detected.

Look deeper than that faggot.

Weak economy
Middle class discontent
Weak reputation on the world stage
Low patriotism

try being original

Considering it's an observable fact that was established 36 and 8 years ago, yes.

If stating facts is "shilling" then yeah, I guess I fucking am.

So you gave a false statement and 3 subjective ones. Good job nigger.

SHILLS OUT IN FORCE TONIGHT

THEY GOTTA EARN THEIR $8 BUCKS PER HOUR

sure kid

Let's just ignore the fact that her husband was literally fired from the same job.

Okay, so what exactly is voting for Trump accomplishing? Nothing?

sorry child your post was immature speculation based on irrational fears.
I guess it is true. everyone born after 1991 has a vagina.
just so you can put your cuntrage into proper prospective.
they claimed Reagan would start a nuclear war.
how did that turn out?

You're denying historical facts faggot. And you're not even old enough to fucking vote, so your opinion literally doesn't mean anything.

sure kid. more childish speculation

Are you motherfucking retarded? He termed out you infinite dumbass.

I'm passing on the truth. Don't like it and stick your head in the sand. Your choice.

Funny pic, but yet... I hate you. How can you just switch sides like you change your clothes ? Each party represents a certain code of ethics, of representation of ruling in the country and the way the priorities in the country should be managed.
Yet you decide to switch sides like all these values you were supposed to hold just went away (probably never existed in the first place)

NOTE: ALL OF THESE ARE TRUMP/PUTIN PLANTED SHILLS. BERNIE WILL STILL BE AN ADVISOR TO HILLARY, AS WILL WARREN AND MANY OTHER INTELLIGENT DEMOCRATS.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE YOU TO WRITE IN ANOTHER CANDIDATE OR VOTE TRUMP, BERNIE SUPPORTERS. YOU WILL BE IN DIRECT DERILICTION OF EVERYTHING YOU SUPPORT AND A TRAITOR TO US ALL. IT IS IMPERATIVE WE BLOCK OUT THE SUBHUMAN TRASH IN THE GOP AND THAT INCLUDES THE HOT-AIRED ORANGUTAN.

YOUR BULLSHIT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, FUCKING SHILLS. GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums.

sure kid. watched it all on the news as it happened.
stay wrong kid

i dont get how this can come to light and her still be even close to top of the polls. i mean i get that alot of democratic voters will vote D no matter what, but youd think a majority would say hell fucking no.
and somehow their actually managing to spin this saying oh poor hillary russia hacked her, despite two months ago crying out that there should be no charges because there is no evidence she was hacked anyway

can you imagine if this was a repulican candidate? they'd probably be hanging from the roof of their prison cell right now

NEVER, YOU FUCKING SHILL!!

doesn't understand.
democrat right?

god the bullshit gets deeper every post.

Okay Hillary for prison.
There I said it

KILL YOURSELF, NIGGER.

WE'RE SAVING THIS NATION FROM THE VILE GARBAGE ON THE RIGHT.

>BASED PEPE TRUMP

I like this New logo the campaign just came out with.

intelligent democrats
stopped reading there.

explain.

its where and how polls are taken.

The candidate you support has literally said
"Pokemon go to the polls"
Let that sink in
>Pokemon go to the polls

for the last 35 years, America's villain has been the entirety of the Republican Party.

still pushing the Putin angle huh