/plebbit/ general

You can't make this stuff up

reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/5iuvwh/ordered_some_cds_they_arrived_in_cracked_cases/dbb8l13

Why are you browsing Reddit?

he's a spy :^)

>paying for music
>paying for physical music
>paying for CDs
>2016

If it makes you feel any better, that's not how any of those people actually feel about the genre. They're literally just saying whatever will get them upvotes. Remember that these are the same people that listen to most of their music on YouTube

thanks for reminding me that i was into electroswing for a brief period of time

>LOL underrated? Then you say Parov? He the Skrillex of electro-swing.

>Hey man, just getting into electro swing here. Anything you can recommend that sounds similar to Little Swing by Aron Chupa?
>Anything else by him
jesus christ

Some time ago there was a post on Reddit talking about electric swing in the title was the "coolest genre you've never heard of".
There were so many people and they're freaking out making fun of people who had never heard of it before. I for one, was one of the people who had never heard of it. It has since become my new favorite type of music I listen to it all the freaking time. I just don't understand why people hate on other people for never hearing of something before. It makes me cringe when I see people act like that whether it's in public or on the Internet.

if you're going to buy music in any format, there is no reason not to get cds. they are cheap (often times less than the mp3 album, especially if you are willing to buy used) and can be used to get high quality rips.

I thought everybody on Sup Forums browsed Reddit in secret and they just came here to circlejerk about it.

Thats not me though.

Is electro-swing basically Fedora-swing?

this, i listened to two electro swing compilations a few years ago, thanks for the reminder op

It's not too bad, but like most microgenres there's only so much you can do before it goes stale

Synthwave has a similar problem

really makes you think

It's staple fedoracore, yeah.

I do and I'm not gonna hide it. If you hide all the garbage subreddits and just follow ones that are more specific and less shit its pretty good. Also I can browse it at work without people thinking I'm an autist.

the reddit robot is so cute :3

I shitpost on Reddit since someone will always take my weak bait on all their default libtard subs. It's so much easier and funnier than on Sup Forums when names are attached to shitposting.

Plus at school, I'll be crucified for browsing Sup Forums. Reddit is more accepted.

you don't use reddit. the default subreddits are all center-right and they all suck
plus baiting Sup Forums might be one of the easiest things to do

>Sup Forums hates reddit
>for some reason there are always screenshots here of shitty default subs even though supposedly no one browses reddit
if you're gonna browse reddit you may as well be open about it, and at least venture out of the defaults

this guy gets it

>god-tier like Red Queen to Gryphon Three with all that pleb shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this

waht tha heck

/r/atheist
/r/news
/r/politics
>All center-right

good bait

those are center-right though. unless you're a fucking retard and think everyone who criticizes trump is a libtard