Saturday Night feels thread. I know you have feels, because you're on Sup Forums on a Saturday night/Sunday morning...

Saturday Night feels thread. I know you have feels, because you're on Sup Forums on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. Go ahead and share them.

I myself prefer the solitude, as I generally don't like people and the idea of being around others for prolonged periods of time legitimately terrifies me. I've even started abandoning family members who have already abandoned me.

Still wouldn't hurt to just have one person to be with though.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

11:30 pm here

Drunk shitting while my wife & kids sleep.

Never get married

I was help up once...

Wasn't planning to. Have gone almost full-MGTOW.

I've never cared about relationships. I have very few friends, most of which I don't care to talk to to do anything with. If they invite me anywhere cool, I'll go, if they decide never to talk to me again, cool, I don't care. It's the same with family, I have no relationships with any of my cousins, I'm pretty sure most of them dislike me. I'm not good at keeping a good relationship with anyone.

I'm developing this lifestyle/way of thinking.

I'm feeling sad lately. I hate the way me and my ex broke up, it's been a while now, but I miss being with someone.

Sometimes I hate myself for feeling sad about it, because I have some good friends, just got a good job, but the emptiness she left in me is hurting

um two nights ago by my friends (ex) gf

no feels just trying to show u sadfags im doing better than u

Every single thread.

If it's any consolation, I've been single since 2005. I'm seeing friends and enemies I went to middle and high school(s) with getting married, having kids, and living their lives, while I'm stuck playing Animal Crossing on a first-gen 3DS.

I know those feels well. My little sister's been married for two and a half years and I haven't had a stable relationship since 2009 (when the rest of my life went to hell anyway.) I just don't have any desire to go out anymore and my social skills have never been the strongest.

Interesting thing is, I don't care. It's weird, I feel it's odd, or at least that it should be odd, that I don't care about relationships.

I bought Animal Crossing: Wild World for this reason. My family and real life in general may have given up on me, but to the villagers at least, I can be a hero. I can matter to them, even if they're just pixelated characters in a fictional world. Plus, I feel comfortable around them.

It might sound cringey, but it's the truth.

If you think that's cringey, you ought to hear me when I get going. I get BAD...

How are you doing so far?

In life? It's been a downward spiral lately. Seriously think about suicide everyday.

Well, I'm going to go watch Star Trek now, as I do every night around this time. Everyone, feel free to express yourselves.

I'm not sure if I can say something to get it better, but when I'm too sad, I try to think about the beautiful world we live in, some wonderful place's I'd like to visit someday. Do you have something to look forward to?

>Do you have something to look forward to?
Becoming stinky fucking rich, buying a house in some Mexican beach, and fucking brown broads for the rest of my life

I just miss her

I actually kind of feel comforted that I've found someone else who feels the same way.

Told my therapist I have zero interest in maintaining a relationship with anybody and have ghosted pretty much everyone I know except my parents and siblings, cause I haven't left for college or moved out yet since I just finished high school.

strawpoll.me/10865687

Vote

Feels guy

Same here, except I really only have 1 or 2 friends. One I used to talk to everyweek haven't heard from him in like two months. I called him as we used to work at the same place, but he seemed terse and short so I guess another one gone

RIP
He let it be too hard

The meme could be this guy's mugshot. Someone needs to photoshop the tears like in the meme

I go to thailand get a bar girl for a shorttime, I get my rocks off and keep waiting for her to split like US hookers but no, she hangs around til next morning, I'm like the meters expired. Kind of defeats the purpose of a short time

Another beer?

My death

>Gf found her nudes on here. >Proceed breakup. Dates an asshole for a few months
>They have lots of sex(according to her he was stupid so "there wasnt much else to do") she tells me some things they did
>Apologize, and finally date her again after they break up
>Find out he had a 8 inch cock
>TFW your only 5.5 inches
>Think about him fucking her sometimes as I fuck her from the back

Sleep beckons. Here's to a tomorrow with fewer feels.

Feels bad man. Sorry that happened.

>>Think about him fucking her sometimes as I fuck her from the back
Well she's thinking about him too

i is sad very much.

Did she say 8? Women can't estimate for shit

Thanks Sup Forumsro
But how do you know? She still pushes back on me sometimes
Yeah, but also,
>He is 6'3 and ripped

OP here. My dream is really to just move out of the U.S. again and stay out, living and working abroad. I never want to come back here.

That's because I have a shitty memory. It was probably only a few hours ago. Though I can't recall a single time for years...but I can imagine it, and that's good enough, right?

well either way for her it felt 8 compared with his cock so he definitely had way bigger penis, Also, why would anyone post nudes of a girl they love here on Sup Forums. Stupid nigger deserved it.

Although my lonesome bed beckons my name once again, I will leave you with this. And although the good feels come few and far between, cherish them when they're here.

>And although the good feels come few and far between
or you know just don't
never

>Told my therapist I have zero interest in maintaining a relationship with anybody and have ghosted pretty much everyone I know except my parents and siblings

Thats me
Not depressed or anything about it
Just dont care to maintain relationships for whatever reason

>not posting the superior gif file

you must be going through some tough shit to do something that stupid

I was expecting a jumpscare. I guess I'm glad there wasn't one.

someone hurt you long time ago

The last time i was held was exactly at 11:45 at night, November 15th, 2015.

The last night i saw my girlfriend.

This feel hit me hard today as I was watching some of the last episodes of GTO.

>mfw I will never get the chance to be 14 again and confess my love like those students

>mfw at their age I was sperging about mario on the internet and fapping

>mfw I'm two years older than Onizuka and still haven't done jack shit with my life

Holy shit I've thought about that shit before op. That image is fucking perfect.

My life has been hell forever. No friends or family, basically homeless and no one to talk to. Real sad guy hours

>she left 2 months ago
>don't get easier ou better
>actually it's becoming worse
>had a little hope she'd come back (she won't)
>she's in holidays and will travel (shoudl be with me)
>probably already has a chad

Fall will be awful

It's possible. As someone said earlier "Interesting thing is, I don't care. It's weird, I feel it's odd, or at least that it should be odd, that I don't care about relationships."

Because of feeling like it is or should be weird, I've spent countless nights wondering why I am the way I am. Could never find a decent reason.

I used to come to these threads and relate. I can't anymore. I moved on and respected myself, and because of that - I found who I was looking for. Couldn't be happier. I make a fuckton of money, and I worked out and got... well more fit. The girl who would have been made a move, and I got the pleasure of telling her No.

Smoking and listening to a bit of music right now user, hope everyone's night is going well

Then go be someone. I stopped being a cringe when I realized that the only person I ever let down in life was me. I won't do it again.

I've gotten to the point/realization that everyone else is like a 'mini-universe' with their own lives nd stories. More to the point, they're like sentient warheads, because each and every one of them has the potential to end me before I even realize it. I have trouble looking people in the eyes and/or trusting them.

I'm like that. I'm just an introvert and happy even without people. I have shows, games, Sup Forums, hiking, pets, all sorts of stuff. I don't mind human relationships, they are just a pain and I would rather not deal.

copy pasta from last night.

Why should I want to bust my ass for 50+ hours a week when my wife wont even try fir 10 hours a week?

>feels fukkin bad man.

Drinking pic related right now, same as every day

Sounds like my uncle. He's about 60, works two full-time jobs 6 days a week, and his wife doesn't work at all. She's hot though.

I feel like watching other people interacting is like watching a movie.

And then when I talk to them it really does seem like I'm watching their lives progress like you would in a romantic comedy.

Meanwhile I live the pic you posted.

I got a good one
>>be me
>>meet gf almost 4 yrs ago
>>been together 3+yrs now
>>fucked up a while ago
>>had old nudes and talk to friends she hated cause of past experiences with them
>>all old experiences meant nothing
>>have a new born son now
>>lost all but 3 friends in the last year cause of her
>>thought things might change even though the 9.month's she didnt change
>>starting up again with her bs accusations
>>cant leave her because i dont want to be like my dad and abandon my son
>>mfw i want me and my son to be happy no matter who is in our lives

Mines not even hot, just two kids with her.

I hate myself sometimes, more like most of the time

>talking to other people
I have a hard time doing that now. I barely even respond if someone talks to me, because I don't know what to say, and it makes me genuinely uncomfortable.

I just feel so numb. No sadness, no joy. I feel nothing but exhaustion even though I sleep 12 hours a day

>19m here
>Parents made my life a living hell
>Dated a 10/10 in highschool
>Got sent to a boarding school in 12th grade because my parents didnt want me dating
>Girlfriend says she will wait for me
>She dies in a car wreck before i get back
>Got kicked out on my 18th birthday
>No job or money
>Living at a friends house
>Live every day with regret and the inability to pull the trigger
What do Sup Forums?

Sonder
Used to have webm cant find it though

Haha, yeah I'm getting to that point too. I don't have a problem on here though.

Really the only people I talk to are my roommate/best friend and his finace.

I'm watching them better themselves.

I'm going to watch them have a family and live a full contented life while I continue to struggle to function in society.

Pick up a hobby

damn user, shits hard when not only your brain fucks with you, but also when real life throws a curve brick to fuck you in the ass

also dont do it

bro ive been dry for 3 months and that shit was the only thing that helped me deal with depression and loneliness...

Im fuckbuddies with this 8/10 girl and I caught feelings. We always mock each other about how the other person caught feelings when I actually did. I thought it was a good sign because we we're being playful and everything. A while ago she asked what did I even want from her etc. Confess feels. Says she doesn't want someone right now. Says we can still be fuckbuddies. Story's not as bad as you guys but it sucks when you do everything a relationship does but she doesn't feel the same way

>Be me
>College fag
>Get girls, good looking ones at that
>Lots of wild sex
>Pretty popular, wild parties almost 24/7
>Still feel empty/dead inside
Why does life suck? I was a nerd in middle/high school and I always told myself, "You'll get there one day, you'll get laid, have fun, live the good life!" but now I have all the things I wanted and I still feel just as empty. All the social shit and girls doesn't matter when it's all just superficial, no one actually cares about anyone else, we're all just in it for what's best for us.

just wait. You'll join the workforce, get your own place and do things you want.

Thats's the most fun. Don't rush into a relationship just enjoy yourself

TFW you are
FeelsGoodMan

TEXT HER!

>tfw I'm the guy with glasses and a ponytail standing next to the train

tfw i'm the one taking the picture and it's my ex and he's Chad

I thought I'd never meet another person in my life like this. While a relationship might be nice, I don't really care if I don't have one.
Favorite part?

Sounds like me but drunk showering and fucking around while my gf and son sleep

Next week is my three year anniversary with my current GF.

She's probably been cheating on me. I'm gonna break it off at the end of our anniversary date if she can't prove that she hasn't been slutting around.

There is no proof that she has or hasn't, other than rumors.

I've tossed around the idea of staying in the relationship and just also cheating on her. I don't know if I'd rather be unhappy with her or unhappy without her.

Reminds me of this one chick.
Pulled out one time after sex and it was still a pretty hard chubby, I'm pretty big (honest 7.25" or so) and she says mine is way bigger than her ex's, even while mine's half soft. She asks how big it is. I tell her 7 inches and she responds, "Wow, I guess it just looks and feels bigger, my ex said his was 8 inches" she was completely serious too. She was dumb as a rock, but pretty damn hot.

The give is post # above yours

I actually had a big group hug with my family & brothers wife this morning. Haven't seen my girlfriend for a month and a half and my dogs for a week though so it kind of cancels out. Get some dogs OP you'll have plenty of love.

T-t-hanks guys

Well don't start

Same user here, I really have to know. Where I'm living there's no way i can get a job (Too many people and not enough jobs) and even if i could its a 3.5 hour walk to the nearest town and i have no car. Is there any way out other than cucking myself to the military?

My friend went out with some girls on saturday night. I even ask them if they sis something told me and i would be in, they sayed they did nothing. Fucking layer.
The only girl that i know is in that group of friend so i can't just fuck them up. So Fucking sad

Wish I had something better but here goes. I don't do anything. I smoke weed and listen to music pretty much all day. That's it. What I should be doing is working on digital modeling and animation. I should be playing music, or filming. I should be exercising and socializing. But I don't want to do anything. I don't even want to sit around and do nothing, but I don't want to do anything else either.

How do I find the drive or desire to get up and do things? It seems like it should be so easy to just do everything, everyone else does things, so why can't I bring myself to do anything?

delete post please

Honestly, the military isn't a terrible decision if you don't have any other options. If you're afraid of the full time commitment join the guard or something.

Either way, better than being too poor to buy food.

I just REALLY hate the thought of basically giving up my freedom for 2-8 years after growing up with a bunch of fucking christcucks who already took my freedom away for 18 years

It's feeling a lot colder and time is becoming a scary topic of thought, friends.

The feeling of worry slowly crawling into my stomach makes me want to vomit. It's like the world is going by without us...why does it have to be this way, Sup Forumsros? Why do all the shitty feels come up every night without fail?

I'm mostly just venting here, but still. Love you guys, even if nobody else does.

Take a tolerance break and start running on a treadmill every day. I like to alternate between running & lighter jogs every 90 seconds. Gets you a nice exercise high. Then after your lil tbreak is done smoking before and then right after exercising is awesome. After typing this I realize I haven't exercised in long as shit. Starting to get fat... fuck!!

Force yourself to do something that gets you out of the house and betters yourself.

Sign up at your local community college, apply for a job or sign up for some kind of routine/scheduled volunteer work.

You'll get out of the house and meet some people and be better off for it.

>Be me
>Shitty high school student, turned my life around in the military
>Get out, preform exceptionally well in university, near perfect GPA, heavily involved in tons of activities and internships all on a track to the stars.
>Shooting for Harvard
>Sub 500 score on the GMAT this afternoon.

Fuck. My. Life. This was the last time before round 1 deadlines start. I don't even know what to feel right now.
I've scrapped my entire essay and rewrote it over the past 6 hours.
I keep telling myself it's not going to stop me, it's just one fucking thing, but I know the reality and that this is actually my only real shot. If I wait next year and get an average or even above average score, I'm just another joe-shmoe waiting after a few years and upping his score to apply again.

Also play xbox live or something if you don't want to go out and socialize. Started playing a lot of halo 5 lately and hardly fuckin anyone uses a mic anymore, but most times other people with mics are pretty chill.

Can we have more feels pictures?

Nope, I don't. I also don't give a fuck.