>i take her to the beach
>shes so happy she smiles the whole way there
>she walks a bit but not enough to save her
>im at the vet with her when its done
>she looked so confused
>i held her head and told her i loved every second with her
>she goes limp
Mfw i realise i dont have any friends, really

What do Sup Forums how do you even make friends? Ive never felt so lonely.

dont be an antisocial faggot

I work with people I get along with but I have maybe 5 real friends. One is a guy I've known since I was six, but I talk to him maybe once a month. My wife has friends she talks to daily. Fuck, I don't know how to maintain relationships with people I don't see on a daily basis. Weird thing is a lot of people I consider acquaintances consider me to be a friend. Just because I never ask people for anything and have nothing but free time to help them out with shit. Funny old world, this.

I'm in a similar situation. Don't try. Just talk to people that you think you have similar interests with. Omegle and Facebook are great if you have anxiety or some bullshit. Ultimately, you've just gotta stop being such a pussy.

Dont listen to this guy and dont listen to anyone. Be confident in your life choices and start making decisions based on you alone. Dont worry about what other poeple think of you, make them worry about how you feel about them.

Step one- stop giving a fuck, if at this point in your life you have no friends then take solace in yourself. You can do literally anything right now if you wanted to

Dude, friends are over rated. You don't fucking need friends. Be who you want to be, and fuck everyone else. I suggest if you MUST have social friends, wait until you have a long term steady job, and make friends there. And also, I'm sorry about your dog, that sucks.

This is true, when you have no connections, you have no obligations. Just be you and follow your instincts, the people that like you for who you really are will be the best people you will ever meet. The people who don't? Fuck em. Don't try to put on a false face, you'll be wearing that mask for life. Too much effort for people who aren't worth the time.

I dont shy away from talking with people, im usually the one that starts conversation. Maybe im just an unlikable prick

pretty much same lonliness level here, just usually more mundane,
>no traumatic deaths.
>I've never had a birthday party. Nothing, no pets, all the ones I've had died.
>Got dumped a while back, thought everything was fine.
>Parents tell me I'm smart, but I have no motivation, really just smart enough to realize I'm a moron.
>No college plans. Suicide looks more and more likely. Tried it before, failed.
>Very out of shape, not fat at all, but being skinny doesn't equate to healthy. Chest pains already, limbs ache always. Life isn't terrible, but I can't find happiness. Selfish I guess.

Try drugs

Non dark net friendless way to get weed- work at any pizza shop for a week and talk

Ignoring everything else, you did the right thing with your pupper. Too many people puss out and keep their pet alive through agony and then abandon them when it's time to put them down. Your dog knew she was loved and you saved her from being selfishly hurt. You're a cool guy, OP.

I worked at subway and like a couple days the new guy told me he had loud on deck. We developed a drug bond a while after that but I dont talk to him anymore.

Here is my dog on her last day. Just wanted to share

RIP Doggo

Look how comfy that motherfucker is.

I've done some drugs. Nothing too hardcore. I realize it's just an ephemeral numbing. When I come off of them I just feel like shit. Can't do them in my house, there are things I would like to do on them alone but can't because the kid I do them with doesn't do shit except sit around.
Plus, like I said lack of motivation, I blame depression but that's my scapegoat. So why would I want to work myself to death. Either toil or die in by an early disease in my fucking computer chair.

Im not too into drugs. Take up too much money and time. Uni is my priority

I'm 34, user. And as you get older you'll realize you really don't need that many friends. If you can count your good proper friends with one hand by you're 30, you will be doing alright.
Most people will let you down or not help you when it matters, it's just a fact of life

I'm so sorry.
A great way to meet friends is by volunteering at a local animal shelter/soup kitchen/homeless shelter. Often you can meet other volunteers with similar interests and thoughts. I was on the same boat as you not long ago and volunteering really helped.
Good luck out there, my friend. Sincerely,
"Rex"

My same situation, but i´m not a loner exactly, i do have problems interacting with others

I interact but a majority of the time I'm alone and I very quickly get irritated with others.

I never fit in a group, so i made one with 2 friends, it keeps expanding itself to this day.
i'm thankful for at least having 2 best friends (But yeah, sometimes even them irritate me)

Youre all giving me really sound advice. Here is a gift. Another picture of Sandy.

I have something about me, for some reason everyone likes to shit on me and bag on me. Guessing it's the internal motive of survival of the fittest, I'm scrawny, look kind of weird cause I have long hair. but yeah, one or two friends but I just keep them around so I'm not completely alone. If literally one of them left my communications would cut in half, the amount of empty time that opened when my girlfriend left is unbearable.

Sorry about the pupper, get a cat and name it "Hook" now though. Edgy ik, but funny.

Find a hobby or something, you'll probably meet someone or a group of someone with the same interests.

Maybe you're just ugly, i hate talking to ugly people just like everybody else.

A lot of friends uses me as a punching bag, ´cuz, i'm quite skinny, but it´s all playing after all.
In your situation, i would make myself respect, it's basically the only way, but don't make people be scared of you

I hope you realize how cancerous your post is.

This is why I avoid people. Idk why some people are just "abusable"

Underage b&

Moar sandnigger pics because i love the lil fucker.

You dont make friends. You find a bunch of people who have things that make them useful, and you have something to offer in exchange.

Out of that bunch you form a true friendship with 1-3 that is a stronger bond than just give and take.

Sad to say I'm used to it

Same.

>being skinny doesnt equate to being healthy
Said every fat person ever

I've weighed 125 pounds flat since I was like 13 or 14. As I've gotten bigger I've appeared more and more scrawny looking. Trust me, being skinny does NOT equate to being healthy. I am a (for now) living testament to that fact.

slenderman?

If i don´t find something to live for in a few more years, i think that suicide will be convenient, i don´t think it will cause too much pain to others

>dont make people scare of you
My mom has great friends but cant handle stupid people, has worked at her job for 25+ years. Makes interns cry. Puts down doormat assistants. Etc.
Being scary just weeds people out. A lot of my 'fruends' like me because im 'mellow'
My closest friend is the only one to see me get scary, to know my secrets and shit. She stayed friends with me because i was being myself. And for that, id do nearly anything for her.

My ultra liberal friends? Not so much
>who references a movie as argumentative support

Having people fear you just means the friends you do get arent yesman doormats, they're actual people

make some friends online via forms or games fuck the real world

Made me laugh, but yes precisely.

Even with the things I have to live for my motivation is stuck in fucking mud. It's depressing really. I can't help myself and I don't expect help from others. Hopeless fucks.

a lot of people like to say
>it seems more difficult than that
>thats easier siad then done

and the answer is always
>so?

life isn't meant to be easy. but hard doesn't mean sad or even bad. This year I've suffered from brain damage, got attacked by my lyft driver, lost a lot of friends, got disowned by my father, and just now got over my bronchitis.

its been TOUGH to say the least. but it has been one of the happiest years of my life. cuz as you are solving your problems, as you are fighting back, as you are making little bits of progrses, you are finding small ways to have fun.

you aren't as happy as you'll be once you reach your end game. but there is a LOT of fun along the way. even if that fun is just catching pokemon on your way to a shitty minimum wage job. Even if that fun is just thinking of all the fat hate threads you can participate in now that you are forced to work with the morbidly obese and obviously delusional tumblrina who also works at Maccas with ya. Even if that fun is simply coming home from work, getting what little pot you are allotted, and looking at the stars while thinking of your next move.

you find ways to be happy as long as you are working towards being happy.

good luck user.

---------------------------------------------
"saying you want to kill yourself is like saying you wish you were happy.
if you meant it, you'd do it."

Post pics in a dress

LOl fuck off fam. Don't own a dress anyway.

But my entitlement..
People should just flock tome and be my friend. I dont need to make friends if my echo chamber attracts them. As long as we all agree and are happy

Skirt? Pantsu?
Boy-clitty?

Wouldn't put a picture of myself on Sup Forums but just imagine this in a dress with a little longer hair and skinnier.

This is what I did, just play games online and if you play enough atleast one person will find you enjoyable

I'm so sorry. I have a 6 year old JRT myself, I don't know what I'd do without him...

Are you going to University or something in the fall? Do you work? Maybe there is opportunity to meet people that you don't even realize.

Will you ever meet them irl?
I have lots of OL friends but the. Moment i sign off i feel the void of loneliness creep back around me

10/10 motivational
Nice way to get the hopes up, thanks, but i don't find that fun that you say, i don´t really know how to live my life in a nice way

I added them on social media like facebook and snapchat and I plan to meet with them this winter but this is like 2 years after i met them

Thats so,ething at least, im a canada and everyone i know via games is in the states.

Anyone i know from my own province online i already met irl

Yeah ive already started uni, its a gay little game design uni and im doing 3d art. Its full of pc tumblrinas and shit. Real fukken cancer. Some of the people there are nice. Industry meetups are where i mostly meet new people though.

Nice dubs

Fuck user. I'm sorry man. Not to sound like a complete dildo, but you've got your Sup Forumsros ¦¬\

Why so much free time user?

You have to be a attractive person. Whether people like to look at you or don't mind looking at you cause your funny or making an ass out of yourself and don't care cause it's funny. As far as hosting a party you have to tell everyone it's gonna be fucking lit and you want a million people there and a giant orgy in the pool.

This user. Seriously try it out.

Tfw people only like you for your looks...

Same here I'm 6'1 and 138 pounds