Our PM is visiting India and he's being treated like royalty for being indian diaspora, pic related

Our PM is visiting India and he's being treated like royalty for being indian diaspora, pic related.

Cool huh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALNikVms5fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be Portugal
>have shitskin running the country

>Pootugal

Probably not the first time hehe

BASED youtube.com/watch?v=ALNikVms5fk

Wew

Literally less white than the Indian PM.

Thats nice and all but why did you think this was an appropriate gift? I mean I doubt this massive retard even knows what football is.

It's not about Modi. Football is the fastest growing sport in India.

isn't he half or like 70% portugese? he looks pure indian. ive seen mixed indians and pakis and they are paler than that. the memez were right about moortugal kek

As it should be. However our media painted this as some sort of gift from Portugal to Modi.

I WANT TO BE PORTUGUESE!!!!1
>_

oh jeez did they let him use the Indian toilet as well?

Dont play with our emotions like that leafyboy

This is an Indian man. I know I know, not all Indians look like that, there's much diversity in the country, but still, his father could have been pretty much Dravidic.

If he mixed with a white woman their offspring would still be dark as the night.

This was the last prime minister of Portugal, for perspective.

That's Ajantha Mendis, a Sri Lankan """"""aryan""""" , Pedro

Dravidian at this point is mostly a linguistic category. Many south indian brahmins are pale as fuck, and the guy you pick as mentions, is not dravidian.

Portugal literally elected an Alberto Barbosa?

Time to take Goa again while they don't suspect it.

he's still whiter than 90% of Spain

Protip: Skin tone doesn't determine Brahmin status

Unironically, there are three countries in the world where Indians are the current head of state.

And many more companies

100% pure white aryan :^ )

Sri Lankan's are unironically white though. If you play cricket, speak English, Poo in the Loo (the most important step) and are a member of the commonwealth you're basically an Anglo with a tan.

India, pakistan, and Portugal?

T. Sri Lankan

I see you fool.

Guyana, Suriname, Mauritius, Trinidad and Tobago, Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Pooptugal, Sri Lanka

rude

Problem?

t. Billy Bob, raised by a single mother in a trailer park in Tennessee, who hasn't visited and won't ever visit Spain and probably hasn't ever left his home state before

Never heard of this except that modi was holding a cr7 shirt with this cunt. Btw is it true that ronaldniggers salary = 18% of your gdp?

Not to mention that they've ethnically cleansed their country. That's a pretty good qualifier.

>Fact: Indians are the most powerful race in the world #justindianthings

topkek

He is 1/4 Indian. You guys are playing really loose with definitions of ethnicity now.

>ethnically cleansed their countr
don't kid man.. that's the criteria #1 for being an anglo.

Can't shake the feeling that the guy knows exactly who all will be seeing this photo and is preemptively being smug

delet this rn

Nothing special, I got treated like royalty for being white

see

India is a gigantic ass country

That's a Sri Lankan you dunce

And the future one again aswell

He's from Goa fucking retarded indians...
If we had a Macanese Prime-minister would he be honored in China aswell?

He doesn't play in Portugal

That guy that did forest Gump it's also half Portuguese and so is James Franco