I know niggers is the dumbest invention god has ever created, but is there ONE good thing about em?

I know niggers is the dumbest invention god has ever created, but is there ONE good thing about em?

Stfu faggot cant even flame niggers properly

sure, they give cops something to shoot at

they die

have you seen a black man's ass?

target practice

I can think of 262,000 good things about them.

according to a statistc frequently posted here there's one crimal offence black people are slightly less freuquent charged with than whites (driving under influence of alcohol if i am not mistaken)

Kekd and 69d

I thought negroes would be in the minority for wire fraud, but maybe the nigerian princes have got that market sown up

Because niggers can't afford cars.

So you're pretty desperate to establish that there's a form of life that even you can look down on, huh?

If it wasnt for the negroes, then the white race would be one step closer to being the ultimate shit teir race.

I love watching REKT videos where they're on fire, bleeding, or dead.

The Ohio Players, Commodores, Rick James, MC Hammer, they all kick ass.

This

>Gas masks

There's nothing wrong with black people, we're all equal and while I'm not saying we should live together because racial people would have a fit and try to murder different races, you shouldn't be racist because in the end we're just stupid humans.

Normally they have done it to themselves, or other BLM followers

Play good sports

But I live in Bakersfield :(

Whats a good sport? Cricket? Rugby? Tennis? Golf? If the negroes are that good then why cant they rise in these intensively skilled sports?

> He has never been robbed by a group of black people just because he is white.

Fuck niggers. Try taking my wallet now, parasites.

You best warn your mum her picture is all over the internet

black hookers there cheap look good and can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

They're good at picking cotton when they're not raping white wimminZ

Damn, sick roast my dude, do you mind if I save that one for later, I've never been compelled by such a bomb ass roast.

I have, I killed all 10 of them. I'm in prison now. I'm posting this from my prison cell.

Moar please

which makes the videos DOUBLY good!

nevertheless you have to give them credit for that - i though we are honestly searching here for the good in people. on the other hand your explanation seems legit. there is nothing good about those people.

>People.
Good one.

There's nothing good about pathetic neckdoras on Sup Forums either but you don't see me complaining.

Check out my James Earl Ray dubs!

dammit, forgot pic

now The King brings the dubs!

y'all niggas ain't gettin' no dubs

Nicceee

this really made me think. nothing good about them but compared to other subhumans this stand out:
>their fertility rate is not that high
>they are often christian

No, They are useless and require extermination.

If you crossbreed them with octopi, they will pick cotton a tan insane efficiency.

that's it, I quit

Back in business baby.

quints please

Why is this a roll thread now?

>they are often christian
is that a positive thing?

kek

I don't want my dick to be sucked up by a black hole.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Thanks, it's my first day faggot.

ÍIm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

it's obviously better than being a muslim or a jew

I love to put 100 jews and 3 black people in a gas chamber.

human piece of shit will be human piece of shit no matter the religion and the race.

>3 black people.
why?

See! They don't care about ze jews!

so there would be riots in detroit "protesting" how theres a 3% black homicide rate

They're easily replaced.

They used to be good at being slaves.

i live in europe and despite the fact that i see a nigger rather frequently i never had any major problems with them. muslim and russians mixed with lower races from caucasus and asia (but never pure russians) cause me trouble on a regular basis.

$200 jordans, $150 dollar jeans, $75 T shirt. Fucking walks everywhere. Priorities

superior baiting skills and joke, mein fueher

Where I live you might see a nigger once a month at most. You see muslims about as often. Obviously the place is still infested with Indians and South east asians, but you cant have everything.

People leave their houses and cars unlocked, with keys in the ignition. Its mindblowing that people could live their lives like this, free from the fear of petty theft or violence.

Well, they're not white supremacist faggots like OP

They created everything you use, cars and basically everything you white fucks used were thanks to the slaves, so white actually do owe us black folks everything.

661 area code here

our immigration was that of exploration and conquest. Not some mamby pamby political shite