MCU

How would you fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaR__kswLrU
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/qQzTEYWT3OB-F1FuY5M14w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Refill the ink cartridge on the money printer.

make individual movies that do not need to be referenced in other movies just to appear connected to each other

Why would you fix something that already prints a shitload of money?

Fox has all the good characters, without them there's no hope.

I'm surprised they've been able to be successful with such crappy characters.

Doom.

This

A proper film adaptation of Dr. Doom would be the best thing ever

Let the directors do what they want instead of being forced to make all the movies look the same

Better villains

Didn't they just cross the $10 billion mark?

Yeah they really need to be fixed.

they arent connected you moulinyan, theres like 1 off lines barely mentioning something that happened in the last movie

>dohoho I know a lil bit about gamma radiation
>oh i did somethin like this before

I'd make it a little more complex so that only smart people would be able to understand it.

By keep stomping the Distinguished Competition.

>fixing
Kek

Amazing how they've done this with shitty characters. Like who actually grew up reading Iron man comics and Captain America. Unless you're 50 years old, X-men, fantastic 4, Spiderman was where it was at.

>implying Marvel needs fixing when they have Feige

>Actual Marvel comics fan
>Successfully maneuvers around stubborn Marvel execs to let him try MCU
>Idea seemed bananas crazy at a time because Marvel was nearly bankrupt and most popular characters were splitted between other studios
>Takes the risk and produces Iron Man
>Proceeds with creating $10 bln franchise from nothing
>Revolutionized the concept of movie franchise
>Runs things so efficiently that there were little to no scandals or production misfires for the project this large, namely all top stars are willing to continue filming
>No movie or script leaks like retards at Fox or Sony regularly do
>Of 13 movies he oversaw 13 are financially successful with 13 of those having positive critic reception
>Slowly returns Marvel characters to their home from other studios
>Excellent relations with Disney board as well as lots of Hollywood people
>Cucks Paramount
>Cucks Universal
>Picks up the fight with uncooperative CEO when the time comes
>Wins the fight and becomes co-CEO himself
>Cucks Sony into Spider-Man deal
>Humiliates WB/DC at capebowl of 2016
>MCU steamroller is going as strong as ever
>Starts war with co-CEO over Marvel TV
>Starts it just at the moment when Civil War is breaking its billion while TV ratings are declining - a move that will undoubtedly make him look good and co-CEO bad
>Looks like he is going to win this too
>This is the man who made Iron Man and Captain America larger cultural icons than Batman and Superman
>This is the man who produced a comic book movie about Rocket Racoon, a movie that was more profitable and critically successful than a movie featuring Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman

I cant believe Shrek is so high

it was pretty big when it came out.

the 5 or so shreks that came after it I cant speak for though

How can one man be this based?

Shrek is a cultural icon in china

youtube.com/watch?v=yaR__kswLrU

Make Snyder the lead director and give him free reign in the movie and production
/thread

>North America

Like Nolan and Snyder?

There are better than DC's.

Feige makes sure that "artsy" directors like Wright won't sabotage the franchise with their "unique" vision. Judging by the box-office numbers and critical reception of his movies, his authoritan method was completely right.

DC gave full control to Snyder and paid the heavy price for it.

Joss whedon is gone, so now we can have actual dialogue. We are off to a good start.

Can't disparage the feige

Really. I didn't even liked the avengers in comics and iron-man and Captain America at all

You know if civil war is seen as an avengers movie then it's a massive dropoff in box office interest from avengers 1 and 2.

Also the movie performed below tracking estimates. I'm still optimistic that superhero fatigue is real and this is all ending in the next 2 years.

Oh you mean like Ant-Man? Yea, too bad that never happens anymore.

Why is every criticism of the MCU countered with "still better than DC" ignore your stupid console wars for minute and accept that MCU has weak villains regardless

The Russos and James Gunn said they made exactly what they wanted with full suport from the studio.

Spidey's script was just leaked yesterday bruh

Yeah. Leaked from Sony, not Disney.

>miss the part where it says >No movie or script leaks like retards at Fox or Sony regularly do

Solo Spiderman movies are all Sony still.

They mentioned the fight with bird-guy in civil war

A sentence cant seriously bother you.

>Kevin Feige comes to you at night and promises to save, revive or simply elevate the franchise of your choice to a steamroller (although slightly smaller than Marvel)

>You can only choose one franchise

What would it be, Sup Forums?

Lone Ranger for maximum challenge

Not the same user it doesn't bother me just pointing it out

Iron Man
>Good first act, rest shit
TI: Hulk
>Shit
Iron Man 2
>God awful
Thor
>A mess
Captain America: TFA
>WW2 setting feels fresh for a superhero movie. Good first act. Rest, shit.
Avenger
>Tragic excuse for a film
Iron Man 3
>Deals with more personal issues of being a superhero. 1 point for trying to do something different. Still shit.
Thor 2
>Looks better than the first one. Still shit.
Captain America 2
>One of the worst movies ever made
Guardians of the Galaxy
>A fucking meme
Avengers: Age of Ultron
>How is this considered a film?
Ant Man
>N/A
Civil War
>Embarrassing

Agree with this or kill yourself

This is what killed a possible ant man directed by edgar wright

>Captain America 2
Mad DCuck detected

X-23 movie

I would stop making the same movie over and over again

take all the Marvel movies made before Iron Man and their casts and make one huge crossover film

Good idea it will kill them for good.

Let me guess. You think BvS is a cinematic masterpiece.

Get some taste, bud.

Fox owns that. And she's going to replace Wolverine in an X-Force movie.

that's actually a pretty good idea
>Thomas Jane's Punisher kicks Ben Affleck's teeth in

>How would you fix it?

stop using insanely overpowered heroes
stop using garbage villians
stop making everyone straight good or evil

one of the avengers should turn dark
use twists that haven't been already written in a comic

Hire some decent DoP's and start making movies that look like movies and not cheap TV shows. Hire new composers who don't use generic "heroic" music the got from a catalogue.

> latest comics turned her into generic marvel tuff gurrl

fucking hell, I know she couldn't be a "I AM A WEAPON AND THAT MAKES ME SAD" murderwaif forever but fuck.

>Captain America 2
this is bait, noone is this retarded

> Spiderman owned by Sony.
> Scarlet Witch co-owned by Fox.
> Hulk co-owned by Universal.

Based Feige pretty much takes these characters back to Marvel.

And the world is better for it.
Wright is shit, mate.

Edgar Wright not making the movie is what killed it, mate. It got announced alongside Iron Man 1.

Unironically, the DCEU.
I really wish Batman v Superman would've beaten Civil War at the box office and critically.
It would have only pushes Marvel and Feige to greater heights.
Lack of competition leads to complacency and stagnation.

if marvel had doom. it would have been dawn of doom instead of age of ultron. marvels needs doom

relax they always get rebooted.

At least they have Osborn for now.
>Phase 4 Avengers ends in Osborn becoming Director of a newly formed SHIELD/Secretary of Defense of the USA
>Phase 5 is about Dark Reign, ending in Marvel's The Dark Avengers: Siege

>finish off Thanos storyline in one huge summer blockbuster a couple years from now
>retire any and all live action capeshit movies immediately after for minimum of 30 years

Grew up reading comics. No one more excited originally for superhero films than me but it's getting old. They need to go the way of westerns.

>fix it?

This. It will only fail when the general audience gets bored.

This. Just finish MCU on a highest note possible as the peak of the genre and let it rest.

Think that's almost exactly what's going to happen. Superhero fatigue is real, people are getting tired of the genre, but are willing to see MCU through the end of this huge Thanos story arc because they got used to characters. Other studios are not so privileged and are already being consumed by fatigue. I predict that IW2 will be a peak capekino with the entire genre dying very soon afterwards.
Cape movies would still be produced, of course, but they are going to be targeted at niche fanbase. Movies themselves are going to be more isolated story-wise, although still a part of existing continuity.

stop wasting great actors in underdeveloped villain roles

>Superhero fatigue is real, people are getting tired of the genre
According to whom?
Even garbage like BvS ended up close to 1 billion.

They've been planning phase 4 movies for a while now.
If you really think Disney is going to stop suddenly, you are delusional.

Either you see the trend or you don't. Although I can be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that the genre will completely collapse around 2020-2021

You take
>just finish MCU on a highest note possible as the peak of the genre and let it rest
too literally

100% computer generated

>he found different ways to say every film is bad except he liked a couple of first acts

Hire Snyder

lmao mad DCuck
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/qQzTEYWT3OB-F1FuY5M14w/

You are even changing the filenames to avoid being found.

DCEU already has Doom, though.

So much this! How do they even tell a story without Mystique?

;)

This, don't have to hire Snyder, just ease of the creative control and let people do their own thing.

Yeah, they should stop doing what they invented. Which is why everyone else from the Mummy to the Rock is copying it, not only DC.

DELETE THIS

Marvel is successful precisely because everyone who tries to fuck with grand vision in any way gets kicked out

What the hell are you talking about? It's tracking better than IM3 which made a billion and a half.

what ru babbling about autismnon

>Starts war with co-CEO over Marvel TV
What's going on now?
Last thing I heard was the split where they pushed Perlmutter into TV shows.

Get the rights to Fantastic 4 back, because DOOM and Galactus are top-tier villains

Stop giving attention to the retarded test audiences.

Or you can fight with the studio and get a watered down version of your vision.

Not really that much to fix, overall they have done an incredible job with very few missteps.

As a comic fan I only wish the people running the DCU could have ran things as well because I would like to see quality from both.

As it is the difference between the two is stark. It's a shame because DC had the stronger IPs, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, those character are more iconic than anything Marvel has. They could have created an incredible cinematic universe, instead they put their treasure in the hands of fools.

If I could change one thing about the MCU they would get the rights back to Dr Doom. Other than that I really have no complaints. Civil War was much better than I was expecting and is probably the best MCU film today, just put those CW/Winter Soldier guys in charge of any Avengers or ensemble stuff from here on out. They made a better Avengers movie than Joss.

It's never, ever, going to stop. Audiences love it and it's making incredible money and the Marvel brand is stronger right now in 2016 than it ever has been in history. They will make phase 4 possibly even phase 5.

After that it will be in the mid 2030's and they will reboot the entire MCU with a new phase 1 and recast every single character and just tell different stories. As long as it all keeps making money they will just do this every thirty years or so. Forever.

REMOVE FEIGE
REMOVE WHEDON

STOP GIVING LITERAL WHOS AND TV DIRECTORS THE CHANCE TO DIRECT THE MOVIES (aka Russo bothers are shit at good shot composition desu)
STOP BEING FUCKING GREY TO HIDE THE SHIT CGI, STOP RUSHING IT

Goddamn, this isn't hard. Also, show a minuscle amount of blood or damage, and have someone be crippled for a movie or so until someone else resolves their issues or they handle the mantle to Phase 3 new people (Ant-Man, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, etc)

>REMOVE WHEDON
Already done
>REMOVE FEIGE
He is co-CEO now
>STOP BEING FUCKING GREY TO HIDE THE SHIT CGI, STOP RUSHING IT
Only the russos do this
>Also, show a minuscle amount of blood or damage, and have someone be crippled for a movie
But that already happened.

Op asked about Marvel and not DC

Nobody gives a fuck about Wonder Woman.
They've tainted and ruined Superman again and again.

They need to double down on batman.

needs more biblical references.

Well, if you say so, senpai.

also excellent casting choices, he is truly based

Praising somone who makes mediocre movies for his Jew overlords fucking pathetic

Marvel and DC are like the Packers and the Bears. The Packers built their team through the draft and took about 4 years to go from a shitty, 4-12 team to a great one that won the Super Bowl. The Bears tried mimicking the Packers, but didn't have nearly as competent a staff from top to bottom, so they've been an irrelevant joke that nobody takes seriously for a decade. They also gave a shitty quarterback a shitload of money and too much power, even though the fans were against it the whole way, and now they're stuck with him for the foreseeable future...just like DC with Snyder.

BASED
A
S
E
D

You may hate movies themselves but you cant deny man is talented as fuck for pulling this off

CAN'T SAGE THE FEIGE