*Confession thread*

*Confession thread*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you 9gager

Lololol nice confession bear meme xD fuck these newfags amirite?1?

I accidentally fell in love with a feminist

I gave a girl chlamydia then convinced her she gave it to me just so I could guilt the shit out of her.

I confess that I will never confess any confession.

I want to cover my sister in my hot cum

I'm... a newfag

I'm in love with a girl I'm most likely never going to see again. I'm not sure what's worse, the hope that I might see her again someday or the reality that it's not likely to happen.

I play wow

I fucked a dead deer when I was 16. I'm 33 now.

How was it ?

I confessed in a thread once

It was about the same tightness as a human pussy, only very smooth.

You will never see her again. She will hook up with a guy, not you, and he will enjoy her sweet pussy.

You know what to do my an hero.

Sometimes, I don't think OP is a fag.

I have heterosexual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Even though the years start coming, I have made them stop coming.

I am the user Heaven.

I have inb4ed as an OP even though OP can't inb4

I fucked my step sister

Welp. Time to commit subaru.

> step
So what's the issue?

Raped all of my dogs, molested my little brother's in their sleep, picked up fresh roadkill to fuck it, stole my mom's laundry, molested autistic cousin, stole friend's sister's socks. Went on deepweb. No one would ever think something is wrong with me but I'm a fucking wreck. Closet weirdo doing shit behind everyone's back and I fuckin loathe myself for doing it.

Bi, Depressed, Social Anxiety, Suicidal. I'm full out tumblr. Browse 9gag.

I confess I pick store fronts with my eyes closed and get it right 9/10

pics or it didn't happen

Hey at least you didn't spend $50 on a Sup Forums pass.

i enjoy listening to nickelback

Goodbye sweet Forester. Goodbye.

>Time to commit subaru.
>subaru
Newfag. Everyone knows it's Sedoku

You filthy fucking animal

What the fuck is wrong with you

I was 19 And she was 16, but I was kind of in a relationship at that time. Whoops.
How the fuck would I get pics on a one night thing? Also 16 so nah

They're a bit too edgy for me. I'm a Creed guy.

i know, i hide my shame daily. sometimes it's hard to get up in the mornings

Fag

gf bores me in bed
I have sex with her on Friday night so I can masturbate all weekend with less guilt

Was it stiff yet?

Also not sure if it's because I've hunted since a young age but I'd never be that fucking stupid at 16, do you know the diseases you could have caught?

No, It had just been shot with a head shot about 5 minutes prior.

You probably wont catch anything, zoonotic diseases are fairly rare. I guess Lime disease would be a concern if it had a lot of ticks.

Some urine did leak out on me as I was fucking it.

Another person that doesn't know the difference between infatuation and love

Years ago I worked at subway in Florida. I went into the cooler and pee'ed in the lettuce. We later served this lettuce during rush hour.

I was molested by my tae kwon do master, when we were in the hotel after a tournament. Haven't told anyone about it.

>stole friend's sister's socks.
>Went on deepweb
edgy as fuck

Scott Stapp ever recover from his meltdown a few years back?

>5 minutes prior

Were you fucking planning this shit? 5 minutes is a little to fast to fuck a dead deer unless you had planned it before you even shot it

Also
>shooting a deer in the head

I guess I've been taught differently, I always go for lungs/heart

One time I set a building on fire. Later I found out that some kids had died in the fire. Oops

He caught the love bug. You will too when you orgasm in a deer.

Someimes I shit in the shower then i pick it up from the floor an use it as a microphone while i sing

seppuku*

frosted butt

I too work at a popular local fast food place and do very disgusting things to the food. Luckily it is in a very busy tourist area so the source cannot be so easily traced.

Did he karate your ass while you both were konfu fighthing

My friend shot it. He fell asleep sitting on a stool. He said he woke up and a deer was standing about 20 feet from him and he shot it with a 12 gage shotgun with 00.

He went to get the 4 wheeler and I knew it would be about 30 minutes before he got back. I was looking at the deer and somehow my 16 year old self fingered it pussy. I figured, "What the fuck," laid down, and fucked it from behind.

I blew a load in it's pussy after about 2 minutes.

I used to felt shame when I thought about it, now it I realize I was just a dumb kid.

now this is funnier that what happened

ai do drugs :(

Let's see it.

I'd hit

shes gross man ew

ayy, lmao

In hs I would bring roofing nails with me and wedge them under tires of people who had nice cars. Their parents were rich, they'd be fine right? I drove an 11 yo pickup. Fuck their AMG Mercedes

youtube.com/watch?v=BwBKjK7Xik0
I hope this doesnt bring does old memorys back

My mom doesnt let me play pokemon go because she thinks i might walk into trafic.

Jacked off while sniffing sisters panties during peak puberty. Anyone else?

yes, i also jacked off into your sisters panties during peak puberty