Hey Sup Forumsros I have a question. I'm 17 talking to a 14 year old. Is this right...

Hey Sup Forumsros I have a question. I'm 17 talking to a 14 year old. Is this right? I mean honestly whats so bad about it, she acts mature she's almost my height she's hot. The only difference is age. Its not like if we have sex she'd get hurt because females used to get married and impregnated at 13 by 30 year olds (which is bad) but I'm talking about two high schoolers? BTW she's turning 15 and I turn 18, also general discussion on why age does/ doesn't matter

that's still weird and also most likely illegal.

Stop talking to her you jew

I isn't that bad op, but it's thin ice. Let's say you decide to fuck, you either get her pregnant, or if you 18 go down for statutory rape (If you're in the US), maybe she won't try to get you arrested, but I'm damn sure her dad will.

Getting her prego will fuck your life up, or her dad/ Tyrone will pound your sweet virgin asshole.

Before you think of getting a freshman fucktoy, or whatever grade the bitch is. Get in good with the parents. If they dont like you and you sex their daughter, your gonna be some niggers prison bitch.

Op here. This is the only problem I see which is statutory rape! But why tf put 18 year olds in the same school as 15 year olds and not expect them to talk. And I'm not a virgin fag, she wants me to be her first. But I'm sure her parents won't be cool with me at all

(Oldest รท 2) + 7 = social acceptable limit

Op bairly makes it

Depends on what state you live in. Most have what are called "Romeo and Juliet" laws that set an age range.

In my state both have to be at least 16 and not separated by more than four years in age. So a 20 year old can fuck 16 year olds all day and no crime has been committed, parents of either can do nothing about it.

So check your local laws before laying pipe in that sweet 15 year old pussy

underaged, b&

>I'm 17
MODS MODS MODS

how short are you that you're as tall as a 14 year old girl? kek

this is pretty much what you need to do. also fuck her for christ's sake

She could just be tall as hell. When I was 18 I hooked up with a girl who was every bit as tall as I was and just a little on the thick side. She turned out to be 13. She and her friends had been telling me she was 17. She looked it too

> your age / 2 + 7 = her age +

and you are good to go

Beat me to it. Errbody else took the fucking b8 u faggots

what bullshit law are you faggots quoting?

that's not a law it's a rule of thumb, and it generally applies to those of legal age, but children like to apply it to themselves as well.

Op here I'm 5,10 she's 5,6. I live in Illinois so I'd have to check my laws unless anyone wants to for me. Sorry posting on phone to much effort to reply directly :P

Fuck off, pedo nigger

post pics faggot

They never claimed it was a law, it's from a comic on xckd.com on socially acceptable dating ranges.

>Minimum partner age = (Your age / 2) + 7

this has been around far longer than xckd

My advice keep your dick outta that till dat shit hits 17... PS MODS MODS WE HAVE A MINOR FAG POSTING AGAIN!!!

> Is this right?
No. You know it's not or you wouldn't have bothered asking Sup Forums in the first place, you fucking weirdo. Also you're too young to post here anyway.

All you niggers shut up about your mods! I typically think this is a important discussion. Now what's this dumbass age/2+7 bullshit

Not sure where that math comes from, but according to it she would need to be 16 to be applicable. Which would match most Romeo Juliet laws.

Underage b&