youtube.com/watch?v=H_RF6aXMwsY
vlive.tv/video/7899/HIGHLIGHT-CHANNEL-AOA-Ep4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what WHITE girls want :
youtube.com/watch?v=kwqNATmdgho

people should be posting nayoung at all times

GWALLAMCHA~

yay!

Ok you're right I don't love the Christmas parties either. Every year something dumber becomes trendy, this week alone I have a onesie party and an ugly sweater party to go to. Alcohol helps.
It's definitely a good balance of songs, not to mention the rest of made is full of great "bangers" so I like the chill jams. I think I like last dance best, twas emotional. At least you get your old men performing alongside big bang kek
Also I was bored the other day and binge watched yuri on ice, its bretty good! One ep left~

OH! IS BACK

what is babysoul looking at?

dude lets prank her on her birthday it'll be great

why do we have barely one thread for /kpg/?
Why can't we have kdrama General and kfoodgeneral and klanguagegeneral and /kr/ and eventually just renaming Sup Forums to k-ssi

hey

post her plastic nose

daebak isn't it?

the kangz giving thighnotes tips on how to get thiccer

SBS Inkigayo
12:10 - 1:20 PM KST

Seventeen vs Heize vs Blackpink

Red Velvet Joy and NCT Doyoung will perform a new song, "First Christmas".

Big Bang
Pentagon
Badkiz
Junoflo

Sechskies
B1A4
Seventeen
Thunder
Jung Seung Hwan
Up10tion
Laboum
Imfact
Beat Win
Momoland

pastebin.com/zk0k3Ltc
time.is/1210pm_in_seoul

Give me a fancam

>UEE chose the opposite option where she's sweet by day, aggressive by night.

her eyeliner..... omona

isn't that what men want?

does heize perform? i don't think i've seen her on stage since unpretty

>>Red Velvet Joy and NCT Doyoung will perform a new song, "First Christmas"
it better be about the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and not some our first christmas together bullshit

damn, white boys want some of that also

yeah

babysoul ruins another picture

>3 girl groups

This is what idols have been trained to say because they think it's what men want.

we should make vocaroos of us speaking/singing in Korean :^)

if this isn't posted in the top like 10 posts, it loses its meaning

seolhyun has it all

Watch me not going along with the "themes" and being ostracized by my own friends.
Overall I think MADE is perfect. Even if songs like Girlfriend and We Like 2 Party bring it down a little bit (I love the latter) those are still good songs as far as kpop bsides go so I'm not complaining. I'm just trying to mentally prepare myself for years without another full group comeback. If only GD puts out his solo...
Granpas and soon to be granpas (BB) together is going to be fun. They better interact.
Also yeah I finally got to the 12th episode as well and all I can say is that it was better than I'd imagine. Go go Yuri and let's have a second season as well. Did you see /kpg/'s official skater Seungil? Based

heize should win but won't

it's fashionably late

except talent

Well I didn't watch in one sitting necessarily either but, I just thought it was really entertaining. I think just about everyone would be singing the new songs with how popular they are... Jaeduck and Suwon just seem shy and sweet. Did you know their other member was named Jiyong? lol

does korea have an equivalent to american idol?

I'm new to kpop and this is the most stunning girl i've ever seen. Is she housewife material?

tu beso en el vidrio dejó marcado el rouge...

there's at least kpopstar

pretty much

suzy...

what are your favorite groups?

momo sucking on dubus carrot

i can do the migos flow

she's fucked a lot of the industry's top males (not joking)

bone the stone

kpop star, i am a singer, etc

sorry for participating in a GET post. pls dont ban me again

there's also immortal song but it's a competition for established singers, sometimes idols go too

post pics of chaeyeon from this perf

Yeah I'm sure it is. I want to watch it but you know. I'll spend more time thinking about it than actually doing it.
Jaeduck is sweet. Suwon, I'm afraid not so much. He's just a quiet older man, very appropriate if you want to know my opinion.
Why isn't the other member with them anyway?

best 3

I'm okay with the onesie but I have no ugly sweaters they're all fabulous I'm sorry kek
Made minus girlfriend and wl2p is perfect haha but neither are awful so yeah it's undoubtedly one of the best kpop albums ever made (pun intended). If GD doesn't release his solo by the time they're all done enlisting that would be very very sad. Sechskies is literally big bangs future, but I'm sure BB will pull off old age even better.
It's unique for sure lmao chris getting off from his own performances might have scarred me for life. Yes I saw seungil and thought he looked a lot like sehun yes?

omo sohye and yoojung having an aegyo battle

sluggys little slugs

is she /our girl/?

needs more stone

she's our goddess

>I'm afraid not so much
Eh, why's that? What do you know? lol I think maybe he seems quiet because he is the maknae or something? He just seems calm and respectful, yeah, appropriate like you said. Jiyong isn't with them because he kind of took a different career path after they disbanded. He owns a company or something now and he's not in the entertainment industry anymore. But he made an appearance on Infinity Challenge and their reunion concert it was kind of touching...he even remembered the dance moves...

youtube.com/watch?v=H_RF6aXMwsY

she is 1/7 of /our girls/

our actual girls
>arin
>dubu
>slug
who else?

replace arin with tae

wordito

wrong
start again

post a pic where you can actually see seoulhyun's butt shape.

>replace our girl with a plastic snake grandma
lmao no

only slug from this list is our girl

Jesus fucking christ Ashley

Rip a sweater apart, spray paint on it and make it uglier. Now that would be fun. And you could even call it fashion afterwards. Learn from GD kek.
I... like WL2P a lot desu. Also GD is going to enlist next year so there's literally one year for him to release his album. But YG only mentioned iKON and Winner's comebacks so far. Nothing new here though since GD is kinda superstitious and he would want to release it on his birthday in August. We'll see. I just want YG to confirm it's happening.
Also I hope every group gets to be like Sechs Kies one day. Nobody wants their favorites to disband lol. BB stay strong
Seungil reminds me of... I don't know actually he has a somewhat curly hair. It could very well be Chanyeol if he wasn't so tall and awkward

can't they get special boxes or something? I think it's wild that they have to actually sit with the fans. lol minho, how doesn't he look scared at all

No replace dubu with Tae

so nayoung is gonna be in pledis girlz?

Even as a gaypopper those big ass essays are so easy to ignore

who is that on the left?

posting a real goddess now

have any kpops been in physical fights with each other?

aside from the mole and chin

Proof that Seolhyun is a literal genius vlive.tv/video/7899/HIGHLIGHT-CHANNEL-AOA-Ep4 (first 2 minutes)

>so nayoung is gonna be in pledis girlz?
shes always been in pledis girlz

yoo ara fought with hello venus

>oppa, what are you doing there?

word

>zico pov

>a conversation between two people who aren't you easy to ignore
wow who would have known

she's gonna be new AS maknae

literally the smartest

are we posting jiho now?

Is he the maknae?! I always thought that was Jaeduck's sole purpose lol.
Whoa that's so surprising. As I'd never listened to them before, I couldn't imagine they've had another member. I guess it's kinda sad that he's not with the group but at least they're friends. Plus it couldn't ruined the group's chemistry.
Also Jesus Christ they're wearing some awful outfits lol. But watching him remembering the moves is cute

how can someone be this stupid

>AS

I can't think of a deader 'active' group

its time