I turn 21 today. I've never touched weed, drank, or kissed a girl. What do I do now?

I turn 21 today. I've never touched weed, drank, or kissed a girl. What do I do now?

go buy a drink

do I give them my ID or do they ask for it first?

Gr8 B8 M8.

Been drinking since i was 13 smoking since 15 youve been missing out.

Keep doing what you're doing, don't put that poison in your body

have it handy. they will most likely ask you for it tho

get 1 beer from a few different brands, not budweiser, coors etc.(unless thats all you can find), get some good shit you can enjoy like angry orchard, blue moon, or anything that catches your eye. Have whatever you got with a pizza and merry birthmas nigga.

If u feel lonely, go to scort service, and take an expensive one, after post photos.

good beer and then you say blue moon?

Of course, happy birtday user :)

fuck beer, buy this shit. no way OP wont like it

this sounds like a good plan. Any advice on rum, good brands?

spiced rum is best rum. also its really good with Dr Pepper

I haven't been with rum for a while but I went with Sailor Jerry's or Bacardi. Have that with a coke; level it out to where it fits you and drink it everytime Archer says "Danger Zone"

Drink bleach

It's a good starter beer. If the kid's never had beer you don't want to throw him into a stout or an IPA or anything like that.

I'm a big fan of 10 Cane.

OP all these people saying you should drink beer don't know that your noob-tongue most likely won't like strong beers to start with.

Try buy some entry level stuff like alcoholic cider, something sweet. Orchard thieves is great to start with, its sweet and easy to drink.

orchard thieves, is that a cider?

Yes. Angry Orchard and Johnny Appleseed are two other types that are quite good.

Skip the drink and weed.

Study, get yourself an higher education and a "ok" paying job. Am 90% sure you hook up with a girl on the way unless you smell or have an odd personality.
Even then you can get true love at some point in your life.

What ever you do.
1) don't eat junk food
2) don't play computer games (some console is ok)

Already in college and working.
>eating junk food
>playing games

Well 21 years was good, here's to another 20 by myself.

that is fucking adorable

stock up on weed and alcohol, it helps to get over never touching a girl

You do good. Dont drink or do drugs in general m8.
If you really want to buy a drink for no reason, they'll ask you for id. Just show them.

Enjoy a nice cake?