Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

I used to repair roofs for a living. You'd not imagine the amount of retards who think walking on their roof is an okay thing to do.

Yep. Europoors can't even afford a ladder?

And now the European(?) writes: No, we have terraces, and roof gardens and shit, Ameritards can't even afford that?
meh, yadda yadda

Jokes on you, in Europe we all live in refugee tents so that the Syrians can be comfortable in our homes.

You jealous? :^)

is there any particular reason why you shouldnt? do the shingles come off easily?

They also wear their shoes indoors and sometimes sleep in them the fucking savages.

Actually no, I am living in a tent near the French end of the Tunnel atm.

yeah, I did twice when I was younger. got on a friend's roof and smoked while watching the 4th of july fireworks.

and is right. the second time we did it, one of friends ended up destroying the gutter and fell off. was still worth it.

I used to do it a lot as a kid since we had a two story house. Then I got a really bad fear of heights for some reason.

You guys are lucky. I have to live in a cuck tent while my wife and her refugee bull take the main tent.

How can they be "sexual emergencies" every night?

>t. nigger

This has zero basis in reality; why even type it.

I imagine the fat pasty faggot who posts this thread everyday, I can tell it's him because he's a frog/simpson poster. For some reason those two attract the most obnoxious fags on the universe next to horsefuckers and traps.

I'm a beaner.

You Americucks wish your fields were filled with tent cities like ours.

You mad?

Reminds me of my trip to LA when I drove by skid row. Niggers and spics everywhere.

Psh. Nigger and spics who have seen white women their whole lives and are immunized against them. I can share my wife with countless hungry refugees.

Stay jealous Americuck.

Dank old meme bro

>You'd not imagine

what did he mean by this?

It depends on how high your roof's angle is and what its made out of. My parent's house's roof is low angle and its topped with "asphalt shingles" (or whatever you call them) so you could walk there if it was dry out

That's grammatically correct, though

dem legs
dat puss

Imagine dropping an MOAB on that, so much filth gone in so little time.
A man can dream.

No, but once, I accidentally left a window open and my family's cat walked out onto the roof. We eventually coaxed him back.

When I was younger my brother and I would climb sit on the roof on the Apartment we lived in at the time and watch the storms and tornadoes off in the distance occasionally.

Additionally, when I was a younger I used to take naps on a single story roof.

They only did it once in The Simpsons, which is in "Bart's Comet", and that was because they were trying to watch the rocket that was fired against tje comet. I don't know how many times they do it in Zombie Simpsons.

Apu did it in Zombie Simpsons

There was that very funny tenth season ep where Homer was an outsider artist and flooded Springfield

Closest I've been is goofing around on the roof of my apartment building as a kid

Looks really comfy to just sit and relax on the roof though

Would definitely do it if I had my own house outside the city

Ah, true, I brainfarted.

That's a Zombie Simpsons episode.

No wait, you said Zombie Simpsons. I thought you were saying the Homer & Apu episode from Season 5.

>That's a Zombie Simpsons episode because I was a kid when it came out
Fuck off underager

That's a Zombie Simpsons episode because it was from Season 10.

Canadian here

I'm doing it right now

In Australia we don't even have a roof

You just stare up at the beautiful southern sky from your bedroom

It's a cunt of a thing when it rains or a bird shits on you, but that's just part and parcel with being a good old aussie boy

now fuck off all of you

I would kill to be an ozzie

its literally no different to being anyone else...

sure we have beaches but everywhere has beaches

its a cunt cause you can go bushwalking easily but theres snakes and spiders... you can go surfing easily but theres sharks and blue ring octopuses

so its like, you have to kinda take your life in your own hands to enjoy going out there by yourself

i guess most outdoorsy loners people arent pussies like me though

That's exactly how you become one.

>muh zombie simpsons

The Simpsons never got as bad as the internet thinks, its just the hivemind that tells you to think it