Pick two girls to fuck. How?

Pick two girls to fuck. How?

Bumping

the brunetts in the pantyhose i would doggystyle her all day and the blonde right next to her with the duckface would suck me off and take my loads down her throat

Moar of left

the brunette?

With my penis

Far right blonde pls

the 2 in front.. black stocking and red dress

how would you fuck her user?

with consent and condoms

Pussy

Without consent, anal

Why don't all the faggots making these threads just fuck off and go suck each other's cocks?

You fucking worthless cunts don't know how to fuck a woman so you make up theee threads as a cover for getting tips.

You pathetic fucking neckbeards

you re right user. because when i tell the blonde chick in OP's photo that i want to fuck her in the ass, she ll fall in love with me. thank you Sup Forums for the advice

MOAR - third from left and blonde in the red dress are insanely hot

>gets off on men talking about fucking chicks
>calls me the faggot

what would you do to them?

Far left and 2

the two cute ones

with my penis

which two anons?

come play a game anons

The one that looks like a whore

Second from the left. Then again wearing the pearls from one of the other pix you've posted of these girls.

What pearls?

All of them, except for the one in the red dress and the one behind her

OP posts pix of these women every few days, and asks which one and how.

id restrain curly hair on the left prone to the bed and film her face as she went from panic to pain as i pushed her shit in and opened her up anally

edgy

but still what pearls

middle blonde

Top two h

Sorry, not trying to be obtuse. One of OP's previous threads with these same women, the girl with the mole above the corner of her mouth was wearing a cocktail dress and pearls. Was hoping OP might post those pictures again.

You mean these?

That would be the one. Well done.

Any more of her?

bump

Yea, tell me what you'd do to her

oh god, yes. i'd drug them so they are horny and have no will of their own. then i'd make them kiss, lick and finger each other. finally, i'd fuck them and have them snowball each other with my cum.

Tropical beach. Secluded. Take my time. Slowly remove her dress. Run my fingers over her cheeks, her neck, her chest. Lightly suck on her tits, while running my fingers down her belly and ever so slowly until I slowly begin to tease...

Second girl from right anal, just because she has this look on her face.
Then middle girl in all positions I know. She looks like she knows what she's doing. Then cum in her face. Then start again. Anal. while putting a vibrator or something else in her pussy.

No more?