Countries with large Spanish populations

Countries with large Spanish populations

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idioma_español_en_Brasil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it

Antarctica and tierra del fuego are spanish speaking af.

>spanish speaking

that's not what he said m8

Define spanish. Not spaniard. Spanish.

I spoke spanish to your mom last night gringo

from spain.
you're thinking of the word hispanic.
pls go finish primary school before arguing with adults.

Get an english dictionary moron. The word spanish doesn't have just one meaning. Also, that ad hominem just screams inferiority complex negro.

>negro

Texas dropping the death penalty over here!

you need to be at least 18 to post in here.

Good thing I triggered enough as to look for a dictionary, confirms your inferiority complex, but you're a fast learner :^) Too bad you are confirmed for an illiterate that doesn't know how to quote, and on the internetz which just makes it worst. No source negro. Begone

>be called on his own retardedness
>chimp out
>get proven wrong
>muh no source even though he can simply type it in google himself

typical shitskin behaviour.
que lindo que es ser europeo la puta madre, suerte negrito de mierda, pasala bien.

>get proven wrong
When?
>Calls himself european
Huh?
>Calls me shitskin
Wtf?

It sure most suck to be hungry, poor and delusional. Post phone number. I'll throw down some blurays so you can profit and get fed. Empty stomachs sure don't help you understand the world around you.

Btw, your ad hominem just keeps on going. You're kinda funny negro.

Being black is a serious source of shame down there eh?

>brazil
>spanish

Who let the abbos have internet?

"Negro" is an endearment term. A word you would use in a friendly way. The same as "flaco" (skinny) or "bald" (pelado). It's a fact, not a cause for shame or anything. Unless you are retarded or have social issues and you are literally a flaco, pelado or negro, and you get triggered about it.

DELET

Ok, makes sense.

I get called nigger because I'm ginger. Thank whatever Spanish speaking god you pray to that you didn't have to inherit a British sense of humour.

AAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Outside of California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey and Illinois there aren't that many Spics here

Not for long.

>Falklands

Nobody in latinamerica would ever get triggered if you call him negro, even if you are actually talking to the blackest latino motherfucker you have a chance to meet. It would be literally either stupid or autistic tier. That's why the >argentina white meme is so funny. Argies irl wouldn't say something like that, in public at least. It's just like, cringe af.

>filename.png

This, we don't mean to hurt.

You kind of make it sound like we are the bad guys for calling names. Don't excuse yourself for not being a sociopath

stop

So Suarez actually didn't mean anything bad towards Evra?

>complains about ad hominems
>procedes to post deez posts

Mexicans are not Spanish, they are aztec and mayan indians that speak Spanish.

Spaniards were the third largest group of inmigrants in Brazil Huebro

>Spaniards

Panchis who obtained Spanish citizenship are still panchis

We should be on that map.

>mayan indians
>indians
triggered.jpg

>tfw Filipinas will never be part of the family again.

Sorry espanya

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idioma_español_en_Brasil

particularly in argentina and uruguay the word "negro" is often used to describe a low class person rather than to describe a black person.

pic related, a negro.

nobody ever paints them
i wonder why

>Nobody in latinamerica
in the southern cone*
we don't have actual black people so everyone is a nigger because of their attitude
but you try to say "negro" on Central America and Caribbean, go on i dare you

Can I tip my fedora now?

you don´t

>Panchis who obtained Spanish citizenship are still panchis
I mean actual Spniards in the XIX century though

The US is California, New York, Texas, Miami and Chicago. Everything else doesn't exist.

Negro means black, not nigger, we don't have such a word in Spanish.

>standard also in most of latin america

i feel liek this is putting the horse before the cart. latin america is latin because they speak spanish.

>Nobody in latinamerica would ever get triggered if you call him negro
Brazilian football players get triggered when they are called negro

no, there's portuguese aswell.

lies, Pelé used to be called negão by everyone

Portuguese is the most spoken language in south america.
Spanish is the most spoken language in central america+mexico.
English is the most spoken language in north america.
Portuguese is the most spoken language of the southern hemisphere

He is not wrong, Spanish refers to Spain which refers to Hispania, the old roman province that involved the whole Iberian peninsule, we just took the name to piss you off

Yeah,you practically fucked up the terminology.Now it's called Iberia,keep up with the times...
Are you going to keep calling yourselfs spanish and keep using the name spain for the country after catalunya leaves?

You took the name to try an legitimize your claim over portugal. Didn't work.

After all kings of castile and leon have been calling themselves kings of all spainiards from before portugal was a thing.

But as time went on portugal didn't believe this 'Everyone on iberian is spainish' because of the distance for spain

No, we will just call ourselves Iberia

Don't you have memes to draw Portubro?

Wow, I never imagined Antarctica was so fucking huge. Probably the biggest continent.

>Brazil
>Spanish

I have a dark friend and we call him negro. It's his nickname. It's not uncommon.

French guyana wtf?¡?

You're missing Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Alaska, and the other 35 states

"nego" is endearing
"negro" is insult
and "preto" and "creolo" are taboos. i'm an expert i saw your media for 25+ years