So i got the feeling to start watch an new anime wtih a friend of mine

so i got the feeling to start watch an new anime wtih a friend of mine

only saw one piec and spice and wolf with her
can u sugest somethin to me?
i like the style and the atmosphere of spice and wolf and it was funny to watch it with her so can u sugest somethin like this ??

I propose an English dictionary.

did know there are grammar faggots on Sup Forums
fuck off
im from poland so yea

>im from poland so yea
Not is because you not speak english that you should not speak english in here english site faggot.

Try learn first post later, not know is not excuse, i am foreigner also and speak perfect english so no excuse.

So... did you like Spice and Wolf? What are you searching for? Something similar to it or just an random suggestion? What about genre? Why not post your friends tits?

similar
i know tits or gtfo .....

eat a bullet you weeb

What part of Spice and Wolf did you like? Do you want more romance anime? (I'd recommend: Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, ef: A Tale of Memories, ef: A Tale of Melodies, Byousoku 5 Centimeter (fantasitc movie!), Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Have not seen it myself but i think it is similar))

second season like the romance part yea

Edit: Some things that a bit farther away from romance would be stuff like Hyouka, Shinsekai yori, Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi, Bakemonogatari... you might like some of them.... and just to stay on theme: u a gurl?

no im fagg

Tough shit op it's all downhill from here

Ain't nothin out there like spice and Wolf.

Might as well kill yourself.

Some other relevant things: My personal favorite "romance things" in existance are Spice and Wolf (anime), Byousoku 5 Centimeter (anime movie), For Whom the Bell Tolls (Book), eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (movie)

well maoyuu maou yuusha has exactly the same voice actors.. so its basically spice and wolf with demons

maoyuu yuusha is .. kinda

im not gona lose hope

I should really start reading the LN's

Boko no pico

kill yourself

>Boko no pico

im not a lone fagg

>I'm a fag
FTFY

El Cazador de la Bruja is another great adventure series, more gunslinging and less merchantry but it's still a fantastic "journey for the sake of journey" anime.

Also Kino no Tabi in the same vein as El Cazador.

thx user

Spicy and Wolf is one of my favorite anime for its lonely and playfully romantic feel.

Samurai Champloo,
Cowboy Bebop,
and
Michiko to Hatchin have a similar lonely feel.

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha was rec'd already and I'd agree it's like Spice and Wolf with demons. I liked it.

Definitely. I've read them all a couple times. The last few novels are fan translated only at the moment, but good nonetheless.

Toradora!

bump