Being BISEXUAL means having more options

being BISEXUAL means having more options...

so why settle for less options?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tommekefeyaerts/status/565933139206619136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First

You sound like a TV advertisement
>Why settle for less?

Because I don't find men to be attractive.

Stop it op

nice meme

More straight guys than gay guys? I mean it's not really a reason but considering you look at it as simply 'having more choice' well...

fucking indecisive 13 yr old

wtf doet da kind hier?

being BISEXUAL means having a mental disability...

so why not settle for going to a mental hospital?

Fixed that for you OP

Fuck off you closet faggot.

nice meme

kzou ze doen

father, i am bisex

twitter.com/tommekefeyaerts/status/565933139206619136

never forget

sounds interesting, tell me some more user

Because AIDS faggot.

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

WHO THE HELL WOULD PREFER TO BE BISEXUAL?! AS IF HAVING ONE GENITAL ISN'T HARD ENOUGH ALREADY. NO. I REFUSE TO BE A BISEXUAL AND HAVE A PUSSY AND A PENIS. FUCK OFF.

nothing closeted about being openly bisexual

actually monosexuality is a mental illness

and you happend to be the guy who tries to predict others based on what they post on Sup Forums
you seem to be the bigger loser lol

So is being an autistic homosexual like you

>implying that wasn't the point

Because that's fucking gay.
Also, being so terribly desperate that you force yourself to like the same sex is absolutely pathetic. And you should simply off yourself before the ever-growing gay parade continues to further taint the name of right-minded, dignified people.

hilarious and original

no, seriously

my nigger.

kek em

being a paedophile, furry, necrophile or zoophile gives you more option...

so why settle for less options?

>actually monosexuality is a mental illness

yes, thats why we've been doing it for more than a hundred years and everyone is perfectly healthy. Kind of weird that since homosexuality got accepted that a shitload of insane and crazy types of people suddenly started to appear dont you think?

But then you can truly fuck yourself

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 30$ gay ass chair that i bought for you, whilst gargling on hot cum and having tabs on the "latest game of thrones episodes", classic music playing in the backround on full blast and celeb fap thread tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure was great. You cant say whatever you want because everyone will know who you truly are.

You believe you are edgy. An hero. But in reality, you really just like cum. A useless cum slut. A cowboy of space. No life just like all others. People like you need to be belly inflated. The world doesn't need us, shit. We are better off dead, faggot.

and bring birth to your own child, like a flower that pollinates itself. Beautiful.

had a dream i was bi. not really fond of getting fucked in the ass

very cringy and cocklateral

definitly wrong
im playing samp and i died ingame decided to check Sup Forums see interesting thread like this goes in and see a faggot making assumptions because he is gay

Because I'm not a faggot

Agreed. Growing up, this whole gay thing was shunned and kept at a minimum. There's always going to be a few defective products on the assembly line. Unfortunately the laws of our society frowns upon discarding them indefinitely. And now that the country has grown weak and frail to the point where any loud mouthed inbred fuck wants to cry about, everyone wants to comply to thier demands and back it up with 'freedom'. Being gay is unnatural, as is pedophilia. We are well on our way to accepting ALL people for ALL forms of behavior, whether it be gays, pedophiles, etc.
" I was born this way. " says the faggot.
" I was born this way. " says the pedo.

Fuck off.

What? No it doesn't, retard. I'm straight, I have the same "option" to sleep with men, but I'm not attracted to them, nor do I find them appealing in any romantic sense.

Check please.

CHECKED!

Enjoying your personal, unique sexual orientation that doesn't fit into some religious fanatic's category means not being a mindless sheep.

So why be a mindless sheep?

so does lowering your standards.... seriosly bud shit logic