Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

(entire fucking album)

i swear it fagtano gives this less than a 7 im gonna lose my shit

yeah it's great

it's dreadful

every song practically sounds the same and drag on forever, i literally couldn't wait for it to finish

way too many tracks
could of removed 70% of the songs on here

this

nah but you're just wrong though

so are you

you're right, but I'd say 50%

ROSE
GOLDEN

Just realized Releaser samples Dat New "New"

fuckin lol

I actually liked the majority of the songs on the album. But, Cudi could have used an actual singer for "Mature Nature." Indicud was subpar. SB2H was mostly trash. Satellite Flight might be his best album.

anyone got a link, nothing on the archive

He will

Album is great, trash fuckin cover art tho, god it looks like someone's shitty myspace profile picture.

why listen to anything that bald fuck has to say?

Myke C-Town is much better.

Is this a meme?
Are you guys meme-ing?
Or is this worth a listen?

If you dont like Cudi it's not going to make you like him. But if you already did, the album is great.

This was a great album, and I'm glad to add Cudi to my library again - not that I ever restrained from it.

I will say if there's anything I DIDN'T like, was his overuse with the "hmmm"s and "mmmm"s. But that was the Cudi I initially fell in love with, so it's not much of a hindrance.

Shouts to Willow Smith in Rose Golden. She's really coming into her character. and Andre 3 Stacks continuing to show up with continuous features.
This

It is going to be a light 5 at best

I agree. It's a really nice album. Glad he recovered from that SPB2H disaster.

i like the album, but i think we can agree that cudi's a terrible singer, right?

Kid Cudi is one thing, but caring about what Fantano thinks?
Get the fuck out.

Production wise, this album is incredible. A sonically gorgeous hip-hop album. Vocally, it lacks, but because of the production and the mellow and more harmony/melody focused vocals it makes for an excellent album to play in the background.

My favorite track is Swim In The Light. It resonated with me perfectly right when I needed it the most. That song is fucking beautiful.

Use this one then

>Myke C-Town
>not shit

LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK
(NOT IN ARCHIVE!!!)

Myke "furfag" C-Town

are you just gonna disrespect man on the moon like that

Not a fan of the prophecy shit, but there's good stuff in there. 6/10.

idk it gives me a jimmy hendrix sort of feel.