Do you really think you could take me in a 1v1? heh. not only do a I posses a vast arsenal of swords and knives...

do you really think you could take me in a 1v1? heh. not only do a I posses a vast arsenal of swords and knives, but I am also highly proficient in a number of martial arts such as Judo, jujutsu, aikido, krav maga, karate, kung fu, taekwondo, Iado, ninjutsu and muay thai. I am currently a 5th degree blackbelt and known for stifling opponents triple my size. in my dojo, I am revered as the highest of protégés. those who have had the privilege to spar with me have all praised me for my literacy in the craft. I try not to boast of course, as they are all well below my level. although, if I wanted, I could easily disable them all, permanently. so let me make it clear for you, kid. you got absolutely NO chance. N A D A. not even the slightest. now get out of my sight before you really make me mad.

oh, and one more thing, kid. read the filename.

>jujutsu
Lost already

>file name
kek

Hah noise

Too bad somebody already fucked you up with Adobe Photoshop. Deformation of that magnitude almost certainly makes you blind.

spidey is my hero

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Is this copypasta new?

Is that a fucking ayylmao? Kek

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yeah but how many bitches have u fugged?

Hes prolly just a troll hahahahahah and so are you fucking fag. But I agree zero tac experience

Thats the albanian kid

I have a gun.

oooo nice p226?

dumbass, I can just deflect the bullets back with my grandfather's ww2 katana

FAG ww2 katanas are pieces of shit

Bitch

I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana. Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash. Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected. So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen. If you ever say anything bad about katanas ever again, I won't hesitate to cut down your entire family.

ITT: autism and stale copypasta

Man, I haven't seen that one for a while. That's some dusty pasta right there.

LOL LOL LOL FAAAAAAAG look at how shitty the hilt is you fuck! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i know what a fucking Katana is

HAHAHAHAHAHA 20k for that shit?

Looks in good condition... blade shows wear and mottling... pressed-pattern handle I'd say it probably is a WW2-vintage katana. If it was used by someone famous in a famous battle or campaign, 20k wouldn't be unobtainable.
More likely it'd be worth about 200. Maybe. To the right buyer.

LOL hopefully he is lying about the price he paid

Stewart?

The only ones that are worth 20000k are the 1800s and older ones. Unless you buy from a legendary smith in japan. And even then they don't make them for outsiders (white nerds)

You look like sid the sloth

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed hiroyuki, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van

I dunno... by 'famous' I was thinking maybe something along the lines of a really famous general or some truly legendary warrior. Sorry, I can't think of any names... I'm not great with the Pacific side of that war.

I saw one once from 1642. Beautiful sword... kept in the family, made by a master smith of the time, pristine apart from a nick on the backside of the blade. No one they took the sword to was willing to think about putting a price on it.

pls end urself

Thats just full on cringe

I fixed how you look OP

Trolls on Trolls on Trolls

allah

u look like a 12 yr old alien with that cod shirt

当日少しこじれただけかと思いきや…
それまでどれだけ仲よさげにしていようと
少し理想と違えば、もはや赤の他人とはな
これでは私もお前との、過去も未来も信用することは出来ん
自分の主義を通すのならもう私とも他人となれ
そしてそうするなら沈黙をもって肯定とし、そのままスレを閉じるがいい