youtube.com/watch?v=USUbB-kg6P4
youtube.com/watch?v=lc07BReOCjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dey tooker

dead meme general

JUST

well I'm sorry to hear that

EAZEY

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*heart attack avoided* well im sorry to hear that

Because now
i'm going to

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................well I'm sorry to hear that

can someone post some clips of some pure unadulterated seagal kinography?

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ

E

A

EYE WUN THET BARR BITCH TWO DENCE FORR MEE

I WANT TO LAP DANCE

izzy?

S

youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns

Y

FIFTY

Me want the poonani, see for make nice
She want the buddy
Him want the poonani
And me know it nice

When the girls start to strut
you could look at her but you shouldn't do that
Think about just that because her clothes are just as pretty
They're not just to cover her kitty

is steven seagal the greatest lyricist of all time? He anyone captured the essence of what it is to be a man like he did with these lyrics? Has anyone tied together a generation like he did?

Who is the best director Seagal has worked with. Is it pic related?

Be honest. Do you think you could beat up Steven in a fair fight?
Running away till he collapses is not allowed.

why does he wear the padding inside his gi?

>pissing
>Easy
>stops pissing, stares darkly
>resumes pissing, this time more violently
>EASY

K I N O

I'm gonna take you to the guy, Agent Wilson..

HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT? ARE THESE MOVIES EVEN COMING OUT IN THEATRES? WHO IS LEGITIMATELY WATCHING THIS STUFF? WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?

I'M SO CONFUSED!

Fat, middle-aged men from eastern Europe love his movies.
I think they like to self-insert as Seagal.

The answer is always money laundring

What is going on in this scene? Im completly confused. Do they know each other? What does "EAZY" means? Did Steven knew about the bomb? Then why did he enters the same room with this guy and start pissing?

I think he knew about the bomb the whole time. Planning to jump out at the last second is an awful idea though. I mean why if you jumped out a second too late?

But why black guy says EZY all of a sudden?

I think they're pretty popular in Eastern Europe

Also he jumped out with his dick out of his pants. What if the broken glass cut it off?

I really think i could. Mostly because he gets tired so fast. I think almost anybody in Sup Forums could beat him up.

My tactic would be "harassing" and wearing him down until he gets too tired to fight back.

Are they really friends? Do they ever hang out with that one drunk French actor that Putin is buds with?

That guy used to be a genious.

fuck you this is one of the better memes in Sup Forums

Id assume itd be too big to sever

Seagal and Putin have lot in common. True BFF.

>Seagal and Putin both love Russia
>they love young Punani,
>both are martial arts fans
>Seagal was CIA and Putin was KGB
>they hate Obama
>they hate Urkaine
>borth love freedom
>both are incredibly patriotic
>both are pure slavs
>Putin pirates Seagals movies

w-why is seagal wearing a watch on each wrist?

he's ambidextrous

FIDDYBUH
I
D
D
Y
B
U
H

you only see a pair of watches. he usually wears many on each hand to see time in his favorite countries like Japan, USA etc

It makes him look more mysterious and dangerous.

When people ask about it he can tell them that he learned it from his days in CIA.

Do operators really switch hands like that when changing directions?

no

but they aren't on his level

truly an amazing technique

Wow.
Also directed the first Captain America movie (because he can get good results without a big budget; it was a Golan-Globus film).

only Tier 0 operator like him

>he even wears a watch on each wrist in movies

One for USA
One for Russia
It's to easy to understand.

Of course

In his movies he uses his own clothes, watches, hair, sunglasses, guns and the movies are filmed in his homes.

>that painting of him with a guitar
post more of this sexy slut though

No it's not, it's one of the most forced memes ever. Give it up.

This meme literally boils down to "ISN'T SEAGAL WACKY? XD" ...in 2016. It might work as an ironic insult to how out of the loop 2016 Sup Forums is to only just realise Seagal is awful at everything he does but that's 2deep4tv

Baneposting/Tarantino/Justposting all had potential, fuck even Sheevposting did. This has nothing.

Fuck off back to NeoGAF.

www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209202

>Steven Seagal is a striking and somewhat boyishly handsome (often with ponytail) action star who burst onto the martial arts film scene in 1988 in the fast-paced Warner Bros. film Nico (1988)

how many percentages of his hair is real?

youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8

He just stapled his pubes on his head. So 100

'cause now

>neofag steals content from Sup Forums

Happens all the time

what is this?

which movie is this from? I've seen most of his movies, but I haven't seen this one

Herpes, dick warts? Dunno ask him.

go to bed JCVD

SO SORRY
O O PS
R
R
YOU

Here you can clearly see where the spray paint begins and ends.
The hair on the sides is way greaser and longer, so that must be real.

Joe Rogan vs Seagal

who wins?

Punani

Joe Rogan.

When was the last time Seagal was in an actual fight?

Rogan is actually fit, how is this even a contest?

Changing shoulders is sometimes legit if you don't want to expose your entire body while shooting behind a corner.

Is it even a thing with handguns though? You're not shouldering anything and can wield it freely regardless of the hand you're holding it with

Seagal. Rogan is a manlet

why does he use a different grip for each hand (one has his nondominant forefinger in front of the triggerguard and the other doesn't)

>fists vs katana
What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=aYpOIQUVT7U
youtube.com/watch?v=USUbB-kg6P4
youtube.com/watch?v=lc07BReOCjY

>dat beer gut

well, I'm sorry to hear that

Well, someone had their motherfucker birthday snatched. I'm sorry to hear that

'cause now

do you have a problem with memes?

SNATCH

I

MY

WILL SNATCH

It's either
>He doesn't want to press his injured index finger on the trigger guard
>He's the punani-wanting birthday snatcher, why are you even questioning him?

>2 watches on one wrist and one on the other

>999

Call the cops, another motherfucker birthday just got snatched!

Wait what is this in reference to?

>999
>22
>33
>That 45 I was telling you about

holy SHIT

>I spent a long time with LE, snatching birthday is another way of saying killing people
What did he mean by this?
can any LE bro confirm this

>www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209202

the only way you could have found this is if you yourself browse neogaf. So maybe you should go back there and stop stealing our memes?

youtube.com/watch?v=2dakhzl2SBQ

Hello young child, reminder that you aren't supposed to be using this website if you are not at least 18 years of age.