Hey Sup Forums, going to try shrooms and maybe MDMA for the first time. What should I expect, I have tried acid before

Hey Sup Forums, going to try shrooms and maybe MDMA for the first time. What should I expect, I have tried acid before

Other urls found in this thread:

bluelight.org/vb/threads/61956-Candyflip-timing
youtube.com/watch?v=JIXzxlgbudo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont try them both at once. try molly first. it's not a hallucinogen at normal quantities, you'll just feel really energized and happy for 6 hours. try shrooms when you're in a house, not at a party. the lights and sounds overwhelm you

and drink plenty of water

LSD: You're the pilot
Shrooms: You're the passenger
MDMA: LOVE & ENERGY

MDMA: Much energy, very social, dancing is awesome, touching things is awesome.
Sometimes you get energy-boosts every 20 minutes for about 10 min. This can be kind of overwhelming, but you'll learn to controll it

Not op, but what does medium-high doses of mdma feel like? Also what goes good with it?

after you get more experience candyflipping is great. take lsd then while on your peak take the MDMA. candyflipping=pure happiness.

How do you know when the peak is? Only done LSD once

its not so much awaiting for the peak...as in going into the experiance and letting it happen. most people peak around 4-5 hours in depending on the u.g.s

for me the peak starts at about 1 or 2 hours after i take it. it doesn't matter too much when you do the MDMA but to get the most out of it the goal is to try and time both so you peak at the same time.

bluelight.org/vb/threads/61956-Candyflip-timing

Thanks guys

OP here, so how do shrooms compare to LSD?

for me shrooms is more of a mindfuck/confusion and i don't get many visuals. i just want to lay there thinking

LSD is a clear headed high and everything is interesting and i get very philosophical. makes you want to go out and explore the world

I like LSD better but that may be because ive taken over 1mg of lsd while doing about 3.5g of shrooms.

Not so overwhelming. Lsd is somethimes too much. So shrooms are realy confortable. At first you might not feel that much, depending on quality and set/setting. But can also bring happiness. It's everytime different. Haluc. and so on possible

they're similar, but with shrooms I find the environment is a much bigger predictor of how things will go. With acid I have my head enough to control the ride, shrooms I am more along for the ride.

LSD is far more pronounced. after 45 minutes you'll realize it's on. the body will become less physically sensitive and feel like a plastic rubber. you'll have trails on all shapes and audio will be sharp. shrooms are not much like it at all. i used to do LSD weekly and for a little while, shrooms nightly. this when i was working for AOL tech support and listening to music like squarepusher, autechre and coldcut in 1997-1998. i got a giant bag of shrooms for 100 bucks and i tried to eat them all but eventually decided they were getting old and they were turning black. with constant pot smoking, shrooms are ok but no trails and only somewhat of an audio enhancement. the major difference is actually that LSD is mental while shrooms are emotional. you'll find yourself taking a "ride" in your mind with both and the ride is faster on LSD through all sorts of ideas, etc but with shrooms, the ride is slower but i call it "groovy" because it takes you to more of a specific place where you don't find a "concept" but more of an "emotion".

youtube.com/watch?v=JIXzxlgbudo

i took about 400 u.g.s of lsd and about 5.5 g of shrooms. that was an insightful experience and i recommend the combination.

So shrooms is what tv portrays as acid. It has that boom effect on colors. Watched a kids face melt off. No little kid feeling, but kind of more of an angsty teenager effect. Awesome if you know how to handle yourself on drugs.

There isnt really such a thing as a medium dose, theres more like a sweetspot and everything above it makes you nauseus and peed out. Large doses means more will mean more mdma is converted into mdx and will be more trippy.

You dont really gain anything from lowering the dose.

2x high dosage? I mean you can get insights of them alone. But maybe it helped you go through the wall.

You dont peak after 4-5 hours, more like youre in afterglow

Maybe somerhing I learned: dont use any other drugs besides like booze, weed or even smoking. Found my trips much more deep, when I finaly stopped that stuff. The staying calm helped a lot. Especialy for shrooms.

I see, I guess experience and knowing your sweet spot is through trial and error then, what do you think about pot+lsd/pot+Molly?

If you are carefull go to
Rollsafe org
Tried molly with those suplements and was great.

>what do you think about pot+lsd

weed will make the trip more intense for about an hour, so only combine them if you feel you could handle a trip 2x stronger than it already is.

So, my first trip was a very bad one (Salvia divinorum),everytime I think about trying out LSD, shrooms or any psychedelic I get very anxious and panicky because I hate the feeling like nothing is real.

How does one get over this? Would taking a benzo before the trip work well?

Salvia is awful man, I'd never recommend it. I don't mind the feeling as long as I'm under the influence of something. And benzo would kill the trip

>Salvia is awful man, I'd never recommend it.

Yeah, me neither man. That thing left me feeling fucked for a good 4 months, and now every time I get exhausted from lack of sleep, I get this weird feeling of being a passenger in my body.

Are LSD/Shrooms bad trips as bad as Salvia's?

Yea, honestly be extremely careful with that. I was retarded back when I was tripping constantly and i used to smoke alot with it. Its all fun and games til you smoke two fat joints to your face all at once and end up freaking out. I felt like i was dying because the anxiety mixed with lsd was having the absolute worst affect on me. A few hits is ok, and smoke a whole bunch when youre almost done tripping because it makes you nice and tired and able to sleep. But for the love of god, dont make my mistake. That night haunts me.

Depends on your mindset and abilities, but lsd was not nearly as for me

Well theres probably a better chance of having a good trip with lsd/shrooms. But remember bad trips are really dependent upon you and your environment. However, if you fall into a bad trip that you cant get out of, it will last longer because lsd/shrooms last longer than salvia. Also, i was having a bad trip once and there was this awesome website i found that calmed me the fuck down lol. Cant even remember what it was but never underestimate the power if reassurance. Look up "im having a bad trip" and if you can find it, it will calm you right down

guys, i took some MDMA last night and im feeling reaallllyyyy fucking bad. its like my brain is sore, completely un-energetic.

is there any way to get over this shit quickly.

also my jaw hurts lol.

For me i find the difference being LSD is a more angular trip, and Shrooms are more organic, spherical etc.

smoke some weed.

Depends on the stage of trip. Dosage. Type of shroom and strain. And where ur at and who your with.
.5 in tea = feels like a nice bong rip