Hello rapists of Sup Forums

Hello rapists of Sup Forums

Why do you rape? Is it really for the power that the news constantly says? Or is it for needed sexual pleasure and possible impregnation of the girl?

Have you ever seen a woman and thought to yourself: "My god, she is *beautiful*. I have to make love to her!"

So imagine you're not some beta cuck that shrugs off your inadequacies and do nothing. You instead follow her, grab her, drag her into a gangway and go to town on her.

It's not about power. It's about paying someone the greatest compliment you can.

Never actually raped anyone but do lots of rape play with girls I meet at m4/oasis or on fetlife. So I can't speak to the real thing but for me it's all about the struggle and fight, for them it's about feeling powerless and losing control 90% of the time. The other 10% is usually odd fucked up reasons.

>go to town on her.

I would love to be raped again, my uncle was the first.

I molested and raped a mentality disabled woman, while working in a home where I was supposed to be caring for them.

Probably catfish but go on, I need to blow a load before work.
Also tits or gtfo

How was it?

How did it start? Did he cum inside you?

Kek

Dissapointing

i fantasize about it but would never actually want to hurt a girl like that. For me it's the thrill of taking what you want i think.

It's a good way to stay in shape.

especially if you ride there on your ten speed.

Same

Exactly. It about whole body fitness.

Hello nonrapist of Sup Forums

I rape because I have a laughably tiny penis

I never raped or had fantasies about until 10 years after I married. I needed new pussy badly. Hookers were to much risk with disease, robbing and cops. An affair seemed like hard work that would eventually end up in my ruined marriage. So I chose rape as the best option. Take what and who I want no bullshit conversations no blackmail. Been doing this for five years now. Saved my marriage.

I do it so when all the bros get together I have my own rape story to talk about.

Don't like feeling left out and all...

No rape but rough sex and I like the power

how do you get women alone?

How do you rape? You use anything like roofies? Do you use condoms or just blow inside the girl?

OP here

kek@that picture

Because no one would have them.

Faggots jerking off to a guy. Sorry for your rape, man.

Implying that's a girl....boys get raped as well you fucking moron

It's true. The whole point of rape is the feeling of power, the power of being able to hurt someone.
It's not even a sexual thing. I don't get off to it, honestly I rarely even get hard while doing it.
I first raped when I was in my twenties, and I didn't get sexual pleasure out of it. I stopped after a few minutes and never came. I was even worried of catching some STD from that slut.

After that, I started raping women with a massive dildo. They get the same trauma out of it, honestly it's even more painful for them, as the dildo is much bigger than my dick (although my dick isn't below average sized either). They think they are being raped by my dick, I cause more pain, and I don't have to worry about diseases, or even leaving my sperm DNA in their cunt.

I know that some people rape because they get horny and animalistic, but true serial rapists are torturers at heart. I'm always fantasizing of going one step further and capturing some girl to torture her to death in my basement.

>implying he cares what its gender is as long as it gets raped

Edgiest pic I've seen in a while

You guys are fucked

No, that's our victims.

>Hookers were too much risk
>too much risk
>implying rape is risk-free

lmao go back to bed kid.

Do you get any sexual pleasure from the torture? How do you get the woman alone? Any particular age group?