Ok Sup Forums. I've been on Sup Forums for three years now and I think is time for me to leave...

Ok Sup Forums. I've been on Sup Forums for three years now and I think is time for me to leave. I'm young so I will build my life, have tones of experiences and i want to become really good at something. However before I left I just wanted to say thank you, you guys gave me countless hours of joy, laughter, anger, sadness and yes even boredom. Thing is that this place is truly special, because in Sup Forums is not like on facebook or twitter, here you have no bio or profie pic, here you are striped away of all superficial elements of yourself and the only thing left is an anonymous, faceless and nameless human being. They say the best conversation you'll have is with a stranger, now I understand why.

lol nigger

how come you get to leave?

You'll always be a faggot OP
Fuck off

You will never truly leave user, when your life turns to shit /r9k/ and Sup Forums will be your life

I've been trying to leave since 2011, good luck OP.

Can confirm this is true

I just know that...

You'll come back. We all do.

If you been here you will be here forever

Not. OP. But show me why I should stay on Sup Forums. In my opinion it's the shame shit posts day after day. Show me something worth staying for.

Sup Forums, /r9k/ and /x/

you're welcome, OP
godspeed for your new life

Couldn't have said it better OP.

If you ever return, I'd like to say I'd welcome you back, but there's no way of knowing, really.

/r9k/ is even more degenerate than Sup Forums and /x/ is for people that literally want to sell their soul to the devil. Sup Forums is fine though.

>implying you aren't instantly giving yourself a free ticket to hell by browsing Sup Forums in general

OP IS A FAGGOT

Confirmed for having browsed the blue boards

Goodluck in the future OP, hope you'll finally stop sucking cocks.

we know you will be back

>Can't believe I am saying this
Good luck OP.
May you never have to return to the wasteland of Sup Forums ever again.