So there was a thread couple hours back about a guy who wanted to jump off a roof, supposedly he did...

So there was a thread couple hours back about a guy who wanted to jump off a roof, supposedly he did, so I'm just reporting in that I'm fine, i started a relationship yesterday and i do not plan to kill myself. How are YOU feedling today Sup Forumsros?

Like killing myself.

General feels thread please?

Fuck it, I guess this thread'll die

We all will at some point. Just like our posts on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is just one big metaphor for life.
Except Sup Forums is more racist and gayer.
Way gayer.

I need some feels, keep me company OP...

Sure, how are you feeling today?

Not great, been thinking about her again, even though it's been about, maybe 4 months It's the occassional contact, the now and then messages, that really fucks with you...

Tell me your story. What went wrong?

I don't know. Things are ok, then she comes up apolgising. I tell her it's fine, and she says she wants to call it all off. You know you say that it's ok and that you understand, but I just don't

Newcomer here
I feel great
I'm currently getting some retarded suicidefags out of their midlife crysis by showing them the beautiful sides of life in another feels thread.

Well I'm not a suicidefag right now, but I mean sometimes you think that nothingness could be better than this

Worse and worse everyday it seems.

I live out in the country so I'm completely isolated as well. Feels bad man.

I thought about killing myself too, but nah man.
That would strike my plans of becoming the ruler of the world, or literal god.

move

I'm a city guy, but the isolation is still there. Friends went out the other night and 'forgot' to invite me. Isn't the first time, I'm the forgettable friend...

Well I'm a bit of a megalomaniac as well my friend, but I know I won't amount to all that much.

Nice trips, I know how you feel. All my friends just sort of drifted away

Greetings!
You know, I have been through some stuff too, i know what you feel. Break-ups, my parents divorced, heard that my older brother got into hard drugs. There is always a source of the problem, and seems like for you it's her.
I know, you probably love her very much, but that is no sugar coating it, she hurt you. You shouldn't think very fond of somebody who hurts you, if she loved you she would have stayed with you.

Shit. That genuinely made me upset

invite them then
they can't forget you that way
I always invite people to my birthday parties but rarely get invited myself because I'm "fucked up"
But I'm okay with that, when I invite people they always come over and we have a great time

Yeah. So I sit at home, listening to music at max volume, wanting it to go even higher so it drowns out my thoughts

It's fucked...

Set goals high manfriend so you can't reach them.
If you fulfilled your dreams your life wouldn't have a goal anymore and you'd be bored.

Right in the feels

This guy knows what's up.

I get turned down, they're always busy so I get "Maybe next time". There isn't anything significantly wrong with me, I'm just kind of bland.

Those are some bad friends then. How about finding new friends?

My goals are getting further away. I think I could have once reached them, but the monotony of my life is dragging them away.

I have the most in common with these guys of all the people I know. Probably need to get out more.

agree alot

having something in common with someone else doesn't make them your friend
I would actually hate to be with someone who's just like me

So it comes down to either they really have no time or they are hiding that they don't like you. You should organise a BBQ with your friends, hit them up and ask what do they think about it.

Everyone I know is cut throat, very self-centered. I thought these guys were pretty down to earth, but when it comes down to it I actually don't know.

But I'm kind of a hypocrite, all I'm doing here is talking about me.

Don't worry, we are all hypocrites deep down, that is common for most humans.