>Never kissed a girl either
So how old are you virgins?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/zz_movies/comments/4v6l1b/bbw_bitch_dildo_in_ass_and_masturbation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reddit.com/r/zz_movies/comments/4v6l1b/bbw_bitch_dildo_in_ass_and_masturbation/

i was 14, she was 14 where does this put me on your scale

Oh fuck. Lost my virginity at 19... Guess imma safe
Btw, nothing special, and it make you a sort of slave.

25 yo v-boi here.

Have kissed girls and received BJ's tho.

i turn 21 next month. Most intimate I've been is I had coffee once. I don't like coffee

31yo and I lost my virginity this year. With a thaï hooker. Never had sex since.
No regrets at all tho

25 now lost it was I was 20 to a slut who is now dead, was strangled to death by ex bf

Was she sexist against Men?

> 24
> kissed one girl
> be with her for 3 years, no sex
> About to be engaged ...

rip

Lost my virginity at 15, still get laid regularly and maintain my Global Elite rank on CSGO.
Feels good man.

>being global rank and not a virgin
Lies

It is true my man. Believe it or don't, it doesn't matter. I went out clubbing last night, got my dick sucked by a cutie and played a comp this morning.

Also i lost my virginity when i was 12
now i'm 19. Have not had sex since i was 16 i feel like i'm never going to again...

Don't, just don't, you're going to get cuck'd. Stop the relationship as soon as you can and move on. Doesn't matter if you can't find a partner for a while, believeme it's not worth it.

Your relationship hasnt even matured and you're getting engaged?
Fuck that

How?

25, never spoken to a woman, also have no friends and was outcasted, but i don't care cause i have found my purpose.

what is your purpose?

To suck cock, hence the no women thing.

to try and find out why i was outcasted, studying humans, so i can figure out why they are so fucked.

Lost mine late at 19, got my shit together, lost a bunch of weight.

I would rate myself a 4/10. I am bad at talking to girls, I've never hit on one eitheir because I don't know what to say.

guys I spotted the retard. Don't marry that bitch, your life is going to be fucking miserable after you marry without sex.

>being this cucked
>your wife wants to fuck other men

Stop talking about anime, waifus, and video games. Avoid calling them a nigger if you can. Try not to bring up their dead pets and relatives. Not that hard.

"Hey, how are ya?" Then conversation, possible flirting and number exchange. Not fucking rocket appliances.

20 kissless

I seek the holy grail

18 Year Old Virgin

It's depressing as fuck

I was 14 and she was 18

Then stop.

Hope you are lucky at college, or the trip just began for you.

I was v. until I was 23, when I got myself a hooker.

Underrated post

KYS NORMAL FAG
THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU

20 yo
>My main is on Eredar
Srs tho I think it's less about looks and more about being social and confident, I know for sure I can be an awkward faggot, even tho I know girls that are/have been attracted to me.

Im 7/10 and i have had a lot of sex, its not really about looks with girls.

Pic related, i had a threesome with two 9/10s

Pattaya/Bangkok/Phuket?

l live in Thailand.

What a lot of bullcrap.
Srsly, I was a kissless virgin until 21yo.
STARTING 21:
Kissed a girl. 8 days after fucked her. 2 months in fucked her in teh ass.

Been with her 3 years.

During the last year with her I side-fucked 10+ girls a made out with a lot more.

Dumped her.

Been 2 years single fucking almost every week with different girls. (only a semi-relationship in that time, lasted 1 month).

Now I'm 2 years in another relationship (see pic, my gf).
Plenty of girls on teh side wanting me.
Wall of text just to say... don't give up anons. When it will happen... it will happen. There is not a "right" age. Don't feel pressured.

Lost it at 18 to this slutty highschooler, afterwards became fuckbuddies with this asian chick I had been friends with since we met in Asian club during high school. We started fucking 2 years ago, still fuck whenever we're in the same neighborhood, although not as much as we did before. I'm 22 now

How did u do it? Tell us your ways

accurate. nerdy motherfuckers who have confidence get SO much pussy, a girl would usually rather feel comfortable & find you funny, than have you look like channing tatyum.

35, going to be 36 in Sept.

Everything i do is from Real Social Dynamics, best guy is Todd. He isn't charismatic and hes average looking, please watch it. Its amazing.

Two better pics of girls.

Wow nice job user, she's got a great body, and I suspect a nice face. I agree with not feeling pressured, but I'm nearly 21 and I feel like if I don't improve myself and actively seek the girl to lose my v to, it won't happen.

dude, hate to break it to you but those girls ain't 9s

>Real Social Dynamic
stfu spammer.

1) those are cute but far from 9/10.
2) stop spamming those pathetic autistic things.

Beauty is subjective.
You guys like traps, i dont.

Try to actively seek a girl that you like and want to be with.... instead of one to loose your virginity with.

Plently of time to fuck bitches when you will be more secure and experienced. With someone you like it 10000 times better and easier.

26 but not a kissless,
Soon I shall been granted to title of wizard

>Try to get laid since 15
>No women wants me
>"Who would ever date you?"
>Fast Forward to 20
>Slowly losing interest in women
>Gay men are the only ones who say your attractive
>23 now
>Perma-Virgin
Fuck you

Those are 9/10s, you're just blind.

I just feel like that girl doesn't exist, or I can't obtain her.
>I'm a perfectionist
>get bored of girls/dating/"just talking"stage
>get turned off if a girl likes me back (??? I know right)
What do

No. I'm the guy from:

My gf has a face slightly better than the 2 you posted and ever her is NOT a 9.

thx, i try my best...

* even her (or she?)

sorry for teh engrish

Even if they are 8s, still a 16/10
get rekt m8

It seems you have your way with girls from what you write... it will happen.

Just keep up what you're doing now... soon you'll find a girl that doesn't "bore" you when you speak with/date her. and doesn't turn you off when she likes you back.

Sorry for the bunch of "too good to be true" words but... in my experience it's always like that.

you just have a lower scale. Your 10's start where my 8s do.

You probably like niggers, get out of here with that shit faggot.

Right between 13 and 15 you dim shit.

>be with her for 3 years, no sex
>About to be engaged

In a thread with 20+ year old virgins, this is the sadest/funniest post of them all

This chart changes almost everytime it's posted anymore. The point of no return used to be 30, but now it's 20-40 now that the charts been changed every fucking day.

>16
>normal age
>20
>point of no return

You guys are so fucking autistic. Your probably all brainwashed by micheal cera's shit movies. I hope you all die

>only 18

Youre basically at the starter age. You still have years left of time

I bet I could get laid too if my face was a blank white void, some people are just born fucking lucky

Pretty sure that means you are a virgin again.

I've been thinking just that (go on with my life), keep improving myself, and it will happen. Thanks user you're a good guy, appreciate it

I think we're just unlucky

They are 7s.

I envy your threesome... it's something I have never done (fucked and switched bitches with a friend, but never 2 grills at the same time).... but quit being so arrogant you 14yo piece of shit.

Mad virgin detected.

you faggot m9?
also kys

How much did it cost?

30, nohomo

but i cant handle them, too complicated

Well we shared a couple of buckets, so a guess about 150 THB each.

>My main is on Eredar

Whatever happend to the "Fuck hipsters" T-shirt?

Wrote this in another thread already but.

>22
>never kissed (not mouth at least)

I missed so many opportunities.
Got asked my underage (14-16 year?) kids for sex at the trainstation in the bathroom when I was 20.
Another underage via whatsapp just about 3 months ago.
I btfo to both of them.

Could have fucked this hot chick in school. She even told everyone we had sex even though we never had. It was the phase were I hated girls.

Then I have this asian girl that wants to fuck me but I dont want to fuck her. She literally writes me to fuck and rape her which makes me kek sometimes.
Know her for longer, she was small, skinny and curvy back then. Definitely something you'd want to destroy. But problem is shes rather fat now.
Told her to get that fat away or she can btfo.

Kinda have high standards. I feel nothing towards girls that are not 9/10 at least. I simply cant. I dont think I would even get a boner.

I was 23 when I lost it now im 25 and got a daughter with the girl

>getting mad about a chart made on Sup Forums, for pure stereotypical entertainment
>beeing this insecure
>showing your insecurity online

you dun goofed, boi

>Being married AND even having kids at the age of 20-30

What the fuck man. Way too young. Hopefully shes a 10/10 at least.

Im not married tho
>pic related