So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/X6GDvrt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your haircut is stupid

Wait, people actually want to date you? I find that very surprising, taking into account both your looks and overly pretentious attitude.

You look like a dyke

bait is bait

Fucking assholes

You cant get a girl like me

You look like down syndrome came all over your face.

What successful white guy would want to date you, haha

attention whore, tits or GTFO

obvious bait is obvious

would smash that slore, tho

stale pasta

>female
>works out
>makes big deal out of it
>mfw I got bigger muscles than her by sitting on my ass and jacking off

don't get salty fembot, yer so fuckin ugly that save us from seeing your tits and just gtfo

This is either bait or you're just a massively arrogant attention whore.

Either way, please fuck off. We don't even care about tits or GTFO with you.

This pasta smells like fish

So are you a dwarf or a little person? I think a mingeit.

You're a ducking faggot. Kill yourself.

What's so bad about Blue-Colored jobs? It's very honest work.

>Gets harassed online
>goes online to get harassed

It is actually blue-COLLARED. White collar means you wear a white shirt and a tie. Blue collar means your wear a blue denim shirt and work at a farm, factory, etc.

Tits + timestamp or GTFO normiefag

You look like sonic the retarded hedgehog. Go fuck yourself. If you need attention become a feminist. Cuz thats what you look like you fucking whale

There is a difference between a fat ugly ass and a well trained ass. Go kill yourself

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.
I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.
As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".
So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Your in the wrong place trying to vent. They either want you naked or your useless. Sounds like you need a boyfriend, if your in NY il hook you up. But your views better be straight

Hey guys check out this cool discord channel where tenns and everyone are gathering! Dont be a douche to just join and leave chat with people!

discord.gg/X6GDvrt

Except that the more Muslims you have, the higher the chances are they get radicalised. What ISIS does is call out for EVERY Muslim to commit acts of terror and hope some poor mentally disturbed soul comes across their propaganda. And no, the majority of Muslims are not peaceful. Look at the Muslims in the UK actively protesting against the UK police, wanting to kill them. Even polls suggest that over half of the Muslims in the UK want sharia law and a quarter think that the people fighting for ISIS are heroes. If Islam was truly a religion if peace, radical Islamist would help everyone in need, but instead they blow themselves and others up to become martyrs, which is greatly rewarded in the Quran.

Lol I have a girl better than you, that's higher grade in looks and personality.

Lol ew. Youre neither attractive or likeable. Kys

You are a fag

Would you like to speak to the manager?

Your bum ass ugly as hell. The only time a doctor would look at you would to see if they can fix that mug of yours

Haters cant bring me down ;*
Im a extreme fitness girl

Im bulking on the pic tho

Kek'd

That is not how it works. White collared means making decisions in an office, office work, writing and typing shit, being a boss of people, such and such. Blue collared means you do the dirty work using muscles, your hands, etc. It's brains vs brawn, and they can actually wear whatever shirt the want scrub, as long as it professional enough for their business

#gayforDaesh the post

you look like a bull dyke, you look ugly as fuck, the only work out you do is the shovelling of twinkies into your cunt mouth.

you love the attention you get from virgins, for no man will ever touch you you trampy ass skank.

I'm a crossdresser and i get more cock than you ever will, skank.

show that fucking body naked

I see that rebel flag back there you scum. Seriously I can't believe how much of a masochist you are, you actually like our hurtful words enough to stay. I feel sorry for you, this is all you wanted.

Your hair says senpai but your thighs say nathans hot dogs

I find your hair off-putting

nobody has a need to bring you down, we're just stating the fact that these pictures are of a disgusting fat piglet that sweats lard and smells like pepperjack cheese that has been stuffed in the sweaty asscrack of a long distance truck driver

Ur a delusional cunt, you look like a manatee with down.

>You look like the pic, retarded and fat

->
maybe she is fra norge

Medfag here. There is no way a man that makes the kind of money that I do would ever date someone like you that makes around 25k per year. Sorry that's just economics. You are a gold digger and no doctor or lawyer would give you anything but a one nighter.

ugly face, really ugly face

body not that great

I doubt it but it's possible

Kek

I know...I believe the first time I saw this thread was like 3 or 4 years ago. Stale pasta indeed.

When will you silly boys learn you can never get with a girl like me? Does it make you mad that I can beat you at all your favorite games too?

^ Don't reply to this jew

If any of that were true you wouldn't post in a forum dedicated to low lifes. But it's okay I'll wreck your pussy when I'm bored, but you'll have to beg.

This!

ITT: some guy is pretending to be a girl while stroking his cock

Other guys insult him while stroking their cock

Haha you wish you b8

Underrated post is underrated

You're ugly with a bad haircut and a bad attitude. You'd be lucky to end up with a sot who emotionally abuses you and gave you herpes on your first date.

> dat corroded vagina tattoo

I don't usually say this to girls but kys

you look like a WoW female dwarf.

have such attitude when you look like a female draenei, and then we would take your BS

That's not a rebel flag, there's no stars

This.

>femnon
>girl gamer
>lifts
=ugly as fuck...

looks like flag of Norway?

Be nice guys...

Yawn ..

I honestly wouldn't date you anyways because of your standards, you hate working class men but they are the ones that would put the most work into the relationship, unlike the lawyer guy you want who will never be there for you and most likely cheat in your whale sized ass, every man started from being a working class man/woman (unless your parents are Richfags) but honestly even if I was a lawyer or a doctor I wouldn't date you anyways because I bet all the money I have that you are a very picky person and has to have everything her way. So fuck off and stop posting your opinions here cause no one gives a shit

Nudes r gtfo

Norfag here.
I sadly confirm this retarded manatee is from norway.
My most sincere apology, most women are clearly not as retarded and ugly as her.

i like how ur images are all saved from some poor girls facebook account

pretty pathetic imo
shit bait/10

You are fucking fat fat is not equals muscle idiot fucking snorlax lookalike bitch

No need to apologize, my friend. Greetings from USA!

Most fake shit ever.[spoiler]k[/spoiler]

I mean honestly it's okay to have standards but as soon as you say them out loud and in such a pretentious way you really do become a fuckin materialistic cunt

nice troll

Agreed.
I mean I'll only date petite women with c cups and nice legs but I don't go and tell all of the internet.

Your legs look like two old twinkies.

no one is fucking scared of you

no problem friend we still love ya but you need to burn her at a steak

no.

>Dat fat %, At least at 31%
>implying you are fit .....

Source: Weight-lifting professional $

Wow. You are basically my dream girl. I promise that I am not like other guys :] I am caring, understanding, and will actually take the time to get to know you and be romantic ~

I like long walks by the beach. I myself am actually studying to be a male nurse :D so lol we have some awesome things in common. I don't workout but I can cook a mean tofu based breakfast while you play my playstation 4. Favourite game = minecraft :-)

If you'd like to take the time to meet a guy who can take things slow and understand you, then hit me up at [email protected]

I promise I'm a gentle soul who knows how to treat a lady. I'll never hurt you and I'm not like the other guys in this thread who have no compassion and no respect towards awesome ladies like yourself.

Thank you sweetie ;*

Please tell me you're a troll trolling the original troll. Posting your email on Sup Forums is just asking for your inbox to get gang raped.

Your fucking fat, no muscle definition all fat

>dental assistant
>believes she is as smart as lawyers and doctors.

You enjoy being dominated and degraded. You will never be the one to dominate others. Better deal with it before you get fucked up more than you already are.

I know op ain't this bitch but you should post more of her ass

There isn't enough Alcohol in the world you horc

Hi! few things to start off with =] 1. yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

why come here for attention?

kek this actually made me laugh. I think the reason they harrass you online is because they cannot see your ridiculous haircut.

epic troll

Wow ugly,
I wouldn't rape you even if you begged me to

Do Zarya cosplay!!

Hey i think we should be friends. It's because I masturbated to you and I feel bad about masturbating to people I"m not friends with.

How do you manage to be muscular and fat at the same time. It's like the worst of both worlds.

Reported for fucking rape

I think shes a faggot

your hair looks retarded, dyke like

and I already have a girl who looks better

Yo i am a junior in college, the mvp of my cross country team and a deanslistfag. I think i speak for the demlgraphic youre looking for when i say

>pass.
>do you even lift?