Be honest, how screwed are we politically?

Be honest, how screwed are we politically?

Minor parties will just become more and more popular before Tanya Plibisek takes over the ALP and hopefully they will stop doing shit like pic related

nobody even knows who is leading your country, most probably think it's still tony

You have a new PM every six months and you fired the only decent one in your history, so who cares?

dunno, lol

Isn't it Julia Gillard?
>It's Malcom Turnbull

The nanny laws keep increasing nonstop so very screwed.

I thought Australia wasn't real lol.

>PM
Meme position. The other ministers unironically have more power atm. She'll be right anyway, there aren't many problems around here besides non-issues like gay marriage.

Who knows shit about Australia

Not as much as we are.

How so? I'm genuinely curious.

How come I don't have NBN yet?

*proceeds to post several memes*

Do those hats actually help swat the bugs?

Any of your politicians want to be a post national borderless identityless that shits all it's money away on non-citizens and empowering people to cut their dicks off?

They won't swat bugs for you, but it works well at warding them off

LNP

But then if we had Labor, we'd have Labor.

We need another Billy Hughes.

If Bernardi actually builds a proper right-wing party we will be in good shape. Consolidate the conservative wing of the LPA with populist minor parties and reliable independents like Katter to create a serious counter-balance to Greens vanguardism - indeed it could be big enough to push the pendulum back the other way.

Also Turnbull needs to be prosecuted for high treason.

Current Prime Minister does.

>Bernardi actually builds a proper right-wing party
Should he merge with One Nation?

My condolences.

Would be good to grab that bit of the vote. He might not need to merge with them in order to do so, though, because a big part of their base is the conservative protest vote rather than committed support, and setting up a more mainstream-viable but genuinely conservative group could well be enough to win that slice of voters.

Of course, Hanson (despite constant mockery from the media) has a big reputation, and if she can be kept under control and avoid making a fool of herself or any hypothetical new party, it might be useful to have her on board. This might seem an unattractive option for One Nation, but if their numbers plummet because something new comes along, it may become a lot more attractive. Even with no official merge you could have an informal replacement.

We just need someone that's not a fucking moron or a slacker in government.

I stopped paying attention to this shit a while ago.

That's fucked up

not really, here we are getting single gateway due to army security "reasons" while all our neighbor country stop using single gateway, the rest of the world that are still using single gateway are china and north korea

Do you really have that much faith in Plibbersick? She is a Labor Right hack after all, ya know

>Greens vanguardism
lmfao get over the watermelon shit, they're more right than left economically

Can I get a source on this please?

Labor right has been running the party for years now, it'll be a while before that changes.

They're all a bunch of wankers. Has always been a bunch of wankers and will always be a bunch of wankers

Got it recently about a few months ago. It's nice.

>both Tony and Julia were born in the UK

They need to keep on importing Brits to keep their country running smoothly.

not really except for the chinknization

seriously, youve imported only chinks a bit too much

this, it's actually quite terrifying.

>that is NY to LA return with $5k change.
Bullshit. For 21K you wouldn't even get a tenth of that distance, the greedy fucking taxi drivers. You'd end up spending a good ten grand of that just waiting at lights with the meter furiously ticking away.

My olds are on Telstra NBN.
The past few times I've visited them and done speed tests it was barely faster than what I used to have with ADSL2+.
Fuck Telstra and fuck the past few dozen governments for being nothing but puppets for Murdock et. al.
Dog cunts will roll over and take a bone from anyone willing to throw them enough money and votes.

I've the guy who posted Been with them for 3 years now and have never had a major problem. I genuinely think I'm extremely lucky and are in the minority after joining with Telstra. Then again, I did come from TPG before them so just about anything is considered a better standard.

sad to see rudd go

How is this legal.
We need birthers.

Why are we importing so many pooinloos? They're mostly ugly, never integrate and act creepy around women.

Zoinks

same with ours