CINEMA SNOB ATTACKS JAMES ROLFE OVER GHOSTBUSTERS

JAMES ROLFE BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uX-aeRRKqL8
youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA
psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who?

literally who?

Who?

>attacks
'no'

le who? xD

The line is drawn in the sand.

>the day Sup Forums starter to like The Who
at last

DUDE IT WAS A PRANK

WEED LMAO

this isn't a meme, I've never heard of this guy.

Not even trolling, this shit has cemented my hatred of SJWs. James is the fucking most "normal" and level-headed youtuber...almost at all. Aside from the AVGN humor that's intentionally over the top, James is god damn soft spoken, calm, nice, etc. You really are gonna attack THAT guy? Fucking really? Christ even in his video he doesn't even attack the new movie, he just explains why he doesn't want to see it, but understands that other people will.

I love that people call it a "controversial remake" lol
No it's not that.
We clearly say it looks like shit and we won't see it.

Also, we are anons.

More like james ROFLMAO

I'm not watching the video, but is it legit or is it a joke?

>hes ashamed of his baldness

>reddit

>Jame's video has around 800k views
>triple the number of views of his most viewed recent videos
>all_according_to_plan.jpg

Life imitates art.

youtube.com/watch?v=uX-aeRRKqL8

are you a fan of the works of trey parker and matt stone?

some Sup Forumsedditor e-celeb

and all these people are correct.

grow the fuck up

He doesnt' look like actor is this thread really tv related?

For the reasons you stated, they think he is an easy target.

SJWs are like sharks smelling blood. If they detect any weakness, they will unleash hell on you.

It's why the middle ground doesn't work with them, you have to go extreme to protect yourself.

THE UNKEKENING PROGRESSES

youtube.com/watch?v=d7_0-jidcTA

>My cat's breath smells like catfood
So quirky and random I love this guy xD lmao I would love to repost this meme image on reddit please? do you mind? xD lmao my keks are in orbit... ROLFMAO

How many $ does a million views on YouTube earn the channel?

i'm confused about your definition of correct

>brad makes a quick joke at AVGN for taking the whole thing seriously and taking a clear position
Not vry surprizing. brad is pretty much unable of holding any sort of position, he just shtugs everything off and laughs.

I don't really get this, probably because I don't know much about James.

I see they are trying to spin it as a sexism thing, but why does he refuse? Is it just on the basis of being another unnecessary reboot?

>GIB CLICKS

That is all that video is.

The amount of vitriol towards James is so fucking bizarre. This shit has to be coordinated, there's no way anything he said would warrant this amount of backlash on its own.

So this entire fiasco is going to cause a Captain America: Civil War in IMAX and 3D?

I can't wait for Kermode to review it

Typical female argument tactics, every girlfriend I've had did the same thing;
>start arguments over trivial, stupid little things
>wind me up over days, weeks
>once I've cooked for enough time, they argue about how angry I am
And if that tweet by Linehan is real, then he has really gone down in my estimation not that it matters but fucking hell. I thought he would be measured and logical, he seems like such a cracking, funny guy.

He doesn't want to watch a Ghostbusters movie without the original cast.

It's as simple as that.

Nobody of those fucks watched his video

But SJWs aren't even mad at James. Literally everyone is on James side other than some journalists and a couple celebrities.

This is why I think there's some sort of conspiracy in play. What usually happens is that journalists exagerrate some controversy among the e-community, but there's none of that. If it's not Sony trying to coordinate an attack on a very influential youtuber, it could be that journalists are just trying to attract the SJW crowd and are doing a really bad job at it.

>coordinated
As in, he released a video, and people reacted to it?

He's pretty popular, all it takes is one neckbeard to post it to reddit.

>Linehan
I used to love this guy before I started following him on twitter, he is such a cunt

It's actually something he has talked about in the past for stuff like the Universal monsters and their Hammer counterparts, for the Godzilla movies, the Alien series and their mixing up with Predator, etc.
In his video, he pretty uch just says he is tired of seeing some franchises he likes being revived cheaply and poorly, with little regard to the original material. He said the same thing about Transformers and TMNT, on numerous occasions.
But of course, blogs and clickbaiters try to make it about sexism because they can't discuss anything else.

ayy lmao

who would be on James's side? I would.

this is hilarious. the movie looks terrible, can't blame him for not seeing it.

>every girlfriend I've had
Maybe it's not them faggot.

I like how much he triggers gamergators. Like you

$1500

So Sup Forums has turned on "Based Brad" and is now back supporting "James Cuck".

>why does he refuse?

he's just not interested. He knows his fans would expect a review from him so he's trying to do the fair thing and telling them right now he's not going to do one because he simply doesn't want to watch the movie. There's literally no reason he should be facing ANY backlash at all from this.

>Hey Chip are you going to see the new Ghostbusters movie on friday?!
>Nah I saw the trailer it looks kinda dumb
>...MISOGYNIST!

He thinks the jokes in the trailer were bad and would have preferred if it was a reboot in the style of JJ's Trek/SW where the original cast passes the torch to a new cast. He also thinks it should have had a subtitle.

He only made the video because his fans know he's a big Ghostbusters guy and were curious about his thoughts.

>fighing misoginy by calling a woman they've never met a gold digger

ok.

Sup Forums is on Captain Cucks side.

>pretending to be an sjw

psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

>strawmanning this hard
this shouldn't cause such an emotional response from you.

probably should kill yourself.

how long before he caves to the SJW agenda, offers an apology and a glowing review?

Cucks*

>being a gamergator.

Wow, I always though Snob was pretty level headed and anti-drama/sjw

lost a lot of respect for him

>tfw can't wear a mustache because nu-males. pedophiles and Spoony have ruined it forever

Hopefully you have more things to do in life than acting like a retard on the internet

Look at this fag trying to piggyback views off of an honest proclamation from James

Disgusting

You Amerifats are fucking cancer

He gave in to their demands once by inserting a black sidekick character into his movie, and let him get the girl at the end. It was mocked by most people who saw it.
he knows you can't please them, so it's safe to assume he will not try again.
not to mention he has zero social media presence, doesn't manage the Cinemassacre twitter, his personnal facebook hasn't been updated in years. he spends his whole time either working on videos, watching movies, or being with his family. He might not even be aware of the whole thing.

that's literally exactly what happened tho

>inserting a black sidekick character into his movie
maybe he actually wanted to have an actor that just happened to be black?

It's fine.

When the movie turns out to be a waste of everyone's time (just going by the trailers, which is what they're for) they'll only have dug themselves into a hole that no amount of blogging will remedy.

All this silly nu-political drama over a trash movie is more entertaining than the movie will ever be.

it's been two days, too late now for an apology.

James is going to sit this one out until the internet forgets about it and whines about another unjustified "controversy".

>i will NEVER have a penis big enough to fuck women like this
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Around 1000$.

please don't feed the troll.

>he spends his whole time either working on videos, watching movies, or being with his family.

livin' the dream. I hope I can find something that I enjoy doing for a living that lets me be around my family and friends all day.

This is the highest form of art

Relax user, you probably wouldn't want to fuck her with her clothes off

It's not even "the internet" that cares.
It's just a little niche group of people that are organizing in order to intimidate.

since when Spoony has a mustache?

jokes aside, there has been some hints that his wife and his co-writer kevin Finn pushed him into making the character more imp ortant in the story (apparently the Nerd was supposed to get the girl at the end). His wife has commented on asking to have at least a blck character otherwise the movie would have been "a white male sausage fest".
it's not as if the movie had that much potential do begin with, but James has been known to listen to his fans and entourage a little too much

this has nothing to do with "SJWs", it's all actual journalists and news bloggers shitting themselves. he doesn't bring up gender, so why are yall making it about that?

>he spends his whole time either working on videos, watching movies, or being with his family.
How can anyone hate a man so based?

Posting my favorite thing to come of this "controversy".

slayin dat high test pusie ayyyyy

a real hero, a real human bean

He did nothing wrong.

Well, at least he's not parading it around like he's "sticking it to the man" by having token characters.

>SO, LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF LOSERS HAVE STARTED A HATE CAMPAIGN AGAINST A WOMAN ON THE INTERNET JUST BECAUSE SHE SAID SOME THINGS THEY DIDN'T LIKE....FUCKING SHITLORDS!
>b-but it's ok when we do it though, we're so progressive and tolerant!
Fucking faggot hypocrites.

what the fuck?

>angry video game nerd
>calmly explains why he just doesn't care about a movie
>causes internet outrage

we really live in weird times

>be male
>somehow manage not to do anything wrong
in 2000 and never maybe, get over it males are scum

It's not hard to get SJW's to attack a straight white male, they do it unprovoked all the time.

>implying half of these failed journalists and artists without support base aren't at least a bit jelly of a man who has brought bread to the table for himself and his family through his passion for 10 years, and will be remembered as the man who made the first entirely fan-funded movie, and the first internet made movie to have a theatrical release
Even if his movie and a lot of his videos aren't that good, James is possibily one of the most influential content creator on the internet. the AVGN arguable created the idea of online reviews, the angry review cliché, and his AVGN show is one of the longest running things on the internet.

#rekt

Still this is so retarded.
Does she really have to taste shit to be sure she won't like it? Are those SJW imune to learn from experiences and anticipation?

fug :D

since this year

>Like you
Not at all, I think gamergaters are just as dumb as the militant SJWs
Linehan is such a petty crybaby

THE UNKEK TRAIN DOESN'T STOP

UNJUST TIE YOUR SIT BELTS

that's not real

It's like he's actively trying to look as creepy as possible.

Every few months or so something like this happens and the dozen or so liberal leaning internet 'writers' I follow on twitter go nuts.

These are verified accounts, with 10k-50k followers of people that write for sites that cover media. Almost all of them are usually anti-bullying, and regularly post about the horrors of the internet, about they're own experiences with internet trolls, how much it hurts to be called names for having an opinion.

Then something like this happens and they all jump on the bandwagon and throw insults at some random guy, bully the fuck out of him and generally become the pieces of shit they're always complaining about.

it's hilarious and sad and if you mention anything about it you get blocked.

>makes an obvious parody of popular youtube video
>never badmouths James once
>never calls him a mysoginist shitlord
>meanwhile those on the other side of SJWs start acting like SJWs themselves

This is why I got off the anti-SJW bandwagon after 4 months because the opposition started acting exactly like what they were supposed to be fighting against.