I have my mates recording gear and access to the beats hes made so i decided to do some record...

I have my mates recording gear and access to the beats hes made so i decided to do some record. thoughts on bars and is my voice appealing to anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/blank93/master1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

op here forgot to link
soundcloud.com/blank93/master1

Stop overdoing adlibs like a retard.

its my first time so not famillar with layering

Gay.

did i go full retard

yeah dude not bad

decent flow but your words are really small need to work on vocab and then use them

delivery was bad cause of my couch you sink in so hard to breathe thought on voice is it appealing

>access to the beats hes made
Learn to make your own music faggot
Oh wait, we're talking rap, someone else does the hard work and you just stand there and talk and look niggery

i aint j cole alright
at least i aint got a ghost writer

Just instantly stop this wigger shit and stop trying to sound like a nigger.

weak bait

it sounds like it isn't balanced. do you have it more on one side than the other? i cant remember what its called.

its not mixed or master just a retard playing with settings

yeah i guess

its possible while jamming fruity loops i could have affected panning

Yeah your mom, fucking nigger. I was dead serious.

if you wanted help me and my friend are not to bad with fruity loops and one of my friend makes beats also why didn't you ask your mate to help you

I can dig your delivery. Some things that that I don't dig:

-Too much ad-lib
- Sounds good, but unpolished/half-assed. Don't know why.
- Too much ad-lib, seriously.

Keep working. Followed in hopes you keep pursuing it.

I think you have a voice that fits well with rapping, compared to most rappers these days, but your raps themselves could for sure see some improvement. Maybe try to write a few more complex, "clever", or just well thought out rhymes that really take your song beyond only a string of rather simple bars.

I don't think there's much of a problem with you using somebody's beat to rap on. Lots of big name rappers today started off just rapping and perfecting their skill off of any beat they could find. Just give credit were credit is due. Maybe put a link to the producer in your description or something.

TL;DR Either way, not bad user, could be better, and it's definitely not as bad as some other rappers out there today. Keep doing what you're doing.

its a hard process to get him to help
hes an aspiring beat maker/artist so its a long creative process for him

caught the kodak bug. i'll try develope it more it. conditions not right for good recording

im digging my flows its just delivery but also whether my voice is appealing

also the beats are complete just rough stuff if he decides to not use this for himself when its completeill give credit if il use

Yeah, I'd say it appeals to me, fit pretty nice with the beat too. Definitely a better voice than Lil Yachty lol

cant stand those but there are exceptions to that genre in rap. kodak black shits groovy af