I need your help Sup Forumsrothers. I accidentally left my extra burritos on the counter overnight...

I need your help Sup Forumsrothers. I accidentally left my extra burritos on the counter overnight. I know they would be so good for breakfast but I don't know if they are safe to eat. I know we have a wide assortment of professionals here from doctors to scientists, to just food junkies. I need advice. Are these safe to eat? It has been 14 hours. Remember the clock is still ticking so I need to know asap.

if it smells funky dont do it but if it smells fine and looks fine chances are its still good to go

Also pic related is the actual burritos in question, still in the same fateful spot they were placed last night. Test bite was from last night, not today.

just eat your damn spic food and stfu... what should have happened to it unless you live in shitstania?

they are fine if it's been weeks it could be bad

Are you immunocompromised? If no, microwave and enjoy. Federal guidelines are a little overly cautious about food-borne illness.

burrito fine, bean bad

I'd say you're probably safe to eat. Ideally you want to make it bloody good and hot (like boiling/sizzling) for at least three minutes, so go a little nuts on the microwave.

Think about the cockroaches that would have had orgies on it during the night. You may think your house is clean, but you will have bugs still.

What is the temperature and relative humidity in your place? Those are crucial.

I have a strong constitution and regularly eat pizza left overnight due to tasting better.

Twist: I want to eat it cold/room temp because I don't like hot food.

Also hope I am not going to be one of those news stories - Sup Forums tricks kid into eating burrito and he dies.

I eat left out food all the time. Just zap it.

I'm in Georgia, humidity 70%, outside temp 90s, inside temp kept at 70.

Holy shit what's up with people asking the internet if they can eat something or not?
Has humanity really lost the basic survival instinct of "if it looks good, smells good and tastes good it probably is good?"

They've had all night for bacteria and decomposition to go to work on them
I wouldn't eat them

Sigh. At worst you get diarrhea. What a waste of a thread. We wuz survivorz!

GA 912 up in this bread!

If he didn't want the shits he wouldn't be eating Mexican food

I would tend to agree with this advice.
Microwave it and giv'r

>regularly eat pizza left overnight due to tasting better.
dubs of truth

I tend to avoid chicken and seafood but anything else is fine left at room temp overnight

OP, if you're not gonna eat it I will.
Fuckin pussy.

yeah, and "all night" is not that long. what is that, like, 6-8 hours?

I do it all the time. I never refrigerate pizza because the boxes are always too big to fit in the fridge. and i've never had problems with it.

The only thing i'd be concerned about being left out that long is raw pork, chicken and potato/macaroni salad (or anything with mayonnaise)

Its fine.

Add any broth to that list. Micro lab mediums.

these are shredded chicken burritos.

You won't die but you'll get sick in the stomach for the rest of the day.

Humanity has lost a ton of basic instincts thanks to the internet. The generation growing up now is fuckin useless.

Will u kill him? No. Will you make him feel that he wants to die if he gets food poisoning for a few days? Yes. Buy him a new burrito you fucking asshat

>6-8 hours
He said 14 hours, you ignorant salmonella plagued son of a bitch

Not so bad my plans for the day is sit on the couch order pizza later and watch pupper master marathon on El Rey.

Just did the match and actually 16 hours.

Sour cream, mayo, mats can be very bad to eat when left out. Fruit, vegi, bread cheese are fine probly

706 here